Greenbaum

JANUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,020 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
18 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

You are just oneday before me.  Give them this week either friday or monday we ill have it as well..

Agreed! I would expect the remainder of January to have a case number no later than Wednesday of next week.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
25 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Agreed! I would expect the remainder of January to have a case number no later than Wednesday of next week.

Yes   On friday or monday they should rec our case :)  Next week we will get our case number hopefully

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
33 minutes ago, MaryDave1992 said:

Yea, I called today and they said they have no record of it yet.  I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm still waiting too...Will call them tonight to check. I see a few other people are still waiting so I'm trying to hang in there. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
30 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

I'd say your right. I ran through and crunched numbers and I think by the end of this week they will be already be done with 21-25 and working on clearing out the 28-31 guys. I think nearly everyone from January will make the March 5th shipment, with a couple February 1st and 2nd sneaking in. I think those of us after that will need to wait till the next shipment. 

18 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

I'd say your right. I ran through and crunched numbers and I think by the end of this week they will be already be done with 21-25 and working on clearing out the 28-31 guys. I think nearly everyone from January will make the March 5th shipment, with a couple February 1st and 2nd sneaking in. I think those of us after that will need to wait till the next shipment. 

Agreed! Although, based on the looks of this shipment's cut-off, some approved at the latter end of next week may go on the 3/19th shipment.

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Akipog said:

I'm still waiting too...Will call them tonight to check. I see a few other people are still waiting so I'm trying to hang in there. 

Just called during my lunch break and they received it today, woohoo. Now just waiting for case number. Hopefully it doesn't take another 6 weeks, lol😋😜

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Just called NVC and they received my case today 🙏🏼🙏🏼 So relieved! @Greenbaum do you have any info regarding what i should do next that is specific to Honduras? 

2 minutes ago, Savanna0501 said:

Just called NVC and they received my case today 🙏🏼🙏🏼 So relieved! @Greenbaum do you have any info regarding what i should do next that is specific to Honduras? 

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🙌🙌🙌

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Timeline
43 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Agreed! Although, based on the looks of this shipment's cut-off, some approved at the latter end of next week may go on the 3/19th shipment.

Yea, this last shipment was abnormal though, probably due to the Monday holiday. I think as long as people have their number by Wednesday or Thursday they should be fine. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm finishing up the I-134 form and wanted to clear some other few questions. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

Do I write down "Fiance" in question 7 since I'm going to be the sponsor?

image.png.8f827954c209da0e5caa0e5cf60c3cf6.png

Do I write down "Fiance" in question 27? To me it sounds that it should be Fiancee since she'd be my fiancée but at the same time the "Relationship To Me" is it referring to the petitioner or the beneficiary? I've seen videos on youtube where people write down Fiance and it's confusing me.

image.png.9b40757e712c65d36da363538873ac02.png

Same section about the beneficiary whom I've filed a petition for. Is the date of filing the date of our NOA1? 

image.png.be9e9262c54f5249b932be97df7cb070.png

Edited by Javier Mera

Just now, itsjustcassiee said:

Just called the NVC and our case has been recieved!!! No case number yet, but hopefully in the next few days!!

I just saw that!!!  Congrats!!!! ❤️

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 minutes ago, itsjustcassiee said:

Just called the NVC and our case has been recieved!!! No case number yet, but hopefully in the next few days!!

Congrats! ❤️

Timeline
1 minute ago, itsjustcassiee said:

Congrats. how many confirmed received today? 5? there must have been a huge shipment if this many people have already called and found out today. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline
Just now, JMEngland said:

Congrats. how many confirmed received today? 5? there must have been a huge shipment if this many people have already called and found out today. 

I actually called this morning and they didn't have it. But I called after work and it was there!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.