Sarge2155

December 2018 I-129F (K1) Filers

866 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
15 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Again...it still could have been received late november...they are currently processing late/mid november apps.

I don’t get what another received date you refer to. The old website shows the received date not noa1. In our case if was received on 6th December, and that what this app and old website shows. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
10 hours ago, Ella and James said:

Are any of the foreign fiancee's on here unemployed during this process? What is everyone doing with their time?

I'm not working at the moment, but that's due to recovering from an NSTI I caught when I visited the US in September ><.  Nearly healed, hopefully will be all set by the time I get my visa - then I'll spend the time waiting for EAD rehabilitating and getting my strength back up.

Filling my time with browsing these forums, housework, and sorting things to throw out or donate when it comes time to move (NZ>US is expensive for moving things so I'm just fitting as much as I can in suitcases).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Zeebubs said:

I'm not working at the moment, but that's due to recovering from an NSTI I caught when I visited the US in September ><.  Nearly healed, hopefully will be all set by the time I get my visa - then I'll spend the time waiting for EAD rehabilitating and getting my strength back up.

Filling my time with browsing these forums, housework, and sorting things to throw out or donate when it comes time to move (NZ>US is expensive for moving things so I'm just fitting as much as I can in suitcases).

Poor you 🙁 I really hope that heals soon. I was wondering if I should get a job before going for my interview or make my time waiting as easy as possible by maybe volunteering on a farm in Canada or France.

I do have about £20K in savings which I've heard is good for showing I will be able to support myself during the AOS period later after marriage.

Are you visiting your fiancee in the U.S. in the meantime?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ella and James said:

Poor you 🙁 I really hope that heals soon. I was wondering if I should get a job before going for my interview or make my time waiting as easy as possible by maybe volunteering on a farm in Canada or France.

I do have about £20K in savings which I've heard is good for showing I will be able to support myself during the AOS period later after marriage.

Are you visiting your fiancee in the U.S. in the meantime?

Not visiting no, it's a long way to go and quite expensive as a result, so we are just waiting out the K1 process, then he will come down here and collect me.  Thankfully despite him being a day behind there's only four hours time difference at the moment, so when he's not at work or sleeping we hang out on Discord  and play games together :).  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

Late November is getting approved big time! 1-2 weeks and its our turn! 

Received date- 5th December

NOA1 - 10 December

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

NOA1 - 10 December

Nice, we're received date & NOA1 twins :) 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kat & K said:

Nice, we're received date & NOA1 twins :) 

Great!

Since the Country of beneficiary is Germany, can I ask you if you have already received Führungszeugnis, police certificate? I used to live in Germany and i have requested one 3 weeks ago and still received none.

Timeline
Just now, Margo2017777 said:

Great!

Since the Country of beneficiary is Germany, can I ask you if you have already received Führungszeugnis, police certificate? I used to live in Germany and i have requested one 3 weeks ago and still received none.

Yes I received mine, it took about a week or so. BUT I went there in person since I'm in Germany atm, so that made it easier. I know for a fact that it can be a different story if you have to request a Führungszeugnis by mail. My sister lives in Argentina and she tried to get one recently, it took weeks and after all the waiting all she got was a reply that they can't process her request because her signature wasn't certified by a german embassy... so.. yeah, maybe call them and ask? (I think you can only call tuesdays between 9 and 11pm though :D ) Phone number of Bundesamt für Justiz is +49 288 994105668 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kat & K said:

Yes I received mine, it took about a week or so. BUT I went there in person since I'm in Germany atm, so that made it easier. I know for a fact that it can be a different story if you have to request a Führungszeugnis by mail. My sister lives in Argentina and she tried to get one recently, it took weeks and after all the waiting all she got was a reply that they can't process her request because her signature wasn't certified by a german embassy... so.. yeah, maybe call them and ask? (I think you can only call tuesdays between 9 and 11pm though :D ) Phone number of Bundesamt für Justiz is +49 288 994105668 

Thanks!  I certified my signature at Police station as it was one of the options..but I have big doubts somehow that it is ok for them. I tried to sent an e-mail and they replied after 5 days (!) requesting more info and then silence. I will try to give them a call!  Danke !

3 hours ago, Margo2017777 said:

Great!

Have you visited this link https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Germany.html where they list the instructions for getting your PCC? Scroll down the page to Police, Court and Prison Records. Expand the box and a new box will populate with the instructions. FYI

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
6 hours ago, Margo2017777 said:

NOA1 - 10 December

Someone is doing his homework. You guys are up next. Brace for impact NOA2 is under way.

Timeline

Umm you guys.. there's been a December approval (other than the one expedited case) !!!! Sent date is Nov30 but NOA 1 is December 5th, so it kinda counts :) Get readyyyyyy ❤️ 

Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 8.35.50 am.png

Timeline
11 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Have you visited this link https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Germany.html where they list the instructions for getting your PCC? Scroll down the page to Police, Court and Prison Records. Expand the box and a new box will populate with the instructions. FYI

Yes, Thank you. I am familiar with this link as I need to collect 5 police certificates :) And this site was a great help! Thing is that German Federal Office of Justice is as fast as UCSIS so I had to do it way in advance and just want to receive some updates which is very hard.  

5 hours ago, Kat & K said:

Umm you guys.. there's been a December approval (other than the one expedited case) !!!! Sent date is Nov30 but NOA 1 is December 5th, so it kinda counts :) Get readyyyyyy ❤️ 

Yes! Actually on Case tracker there are around 3 Decembers already :) So it started ❤️ 

On 3/23/2019 at 7:38 AM, Kat & K said:

Eeek! The gates have opened and we’re trickling through - give it a few weeks and we’ll be in full NOA2 flood! #teamdecember 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.