jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Maryland is just the headquarters for SSA. I'm sure it's at your local office. Mine took 21 days from when it reached "case returned" to get here in the mail. Unfortunately now, you cannot see WHEN it changed to "case returned" so you can count the days but it is a good sign. You CAN call your local SSA office and find out what's going on after two weeks from manual verification. Youd just need to quote the number they gave you on the letter stating you needed manual verification.

Thank you so much! I’ll be calling to see if they answer that phone finally.

31-08-2017 ---   I-129F SENT

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 hours ago, NjK said:

Good morning @Naes!So I did a mistake and probably will have a RFE for this or should I pay for all?

As @emekus94 put in perfect details. You will just receive back the package and then you can make a new check  with the amount of $1225 (I-1485 and biometrics fee) and send it back. 

Just now, Naes said:

As @emekus94 put in perfect details. You will just receive back the package and then you can make a new check  with the amount of $1225 (I-1485 and biometrics fee) and send it back. 

Thank you so much. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

Hey guys, so I received three texts informing they have received all three applications, however I never got any email confirmations. Is this normal?

I got emails a good 4 or 5 hours later (or even later then that maybe)

Did you check your spam folder? Are you sure your mail address was correct.

However as long as you have the texts with the numbers I wouldn't worry too much. As this information is provided through your G-1145 form. and that form is not used for any other information exchange.

Good luck :) 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

Hey guys, so I received three texts informing they have received all three applications, however I never got any email confirmations. Is this normal?

Hi, when did you send the papers? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, jackyjimenez said:

Hi, when did you send the papers? 

I posted applications on 10/2, got delivered on 10/4, received texts on 10/9.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

I posted applications on 10/2, got delivered on 10/4, received texts on 10/9.

Wow so fast to get notified. That’s good tho! Makes me think if ours will be sent back. Cause I sent it in September 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Register of deeds finally received my marriage license today and I was able to go pick it up and overnight the package. Hopefully I didn't forget anything important. 

I only did one G-1145. Is there a benefit to doing 3?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I sent my AoS yesterday, and I just realized today that I made a mistake while filing the I-864. I didn't fill the 2 boxes 24.b and 24.c that ask what was my income for the 2nd and 3rd most recent year. I only completed the box asking for the most recent year because that the federal tax return i sent.

I hope I don't get an RFE and delay this already long process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello everyone! 

I sent my AOS package on 9/22, USCIS received it on 9/24.

They deposited my check on 10/2 and I received texts & emails on 10/3.

I received hardcopies of NOA1s on 10/6.

My Notice Date on NOA1s is October 1st:)

I am planning to go to Social Security Office tomorrow or next week. Hopefully I can change my name officially!

Edited by Yuilicious

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Yuilicious said:

Hello everyone! 

I sent my AOS package on 9/22, USCIS received it on 9/24.

They deposited my check on 10/2 and I received texts & emails on 10/3.

I received hardcopies of NOA1s on 10/6.

My Notice Date on NOA1s is October 1st:)

I am planning to go to Social Security Office tomorrow or next week. Hopefully I can change my name officially!

That means I should be getting my NOA this week cause they received it 10/01 😶 nothing yet

Edited by jackyjimenez

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jackyjimenez said:

That means I should be getting my NOA this week cause they received it 10/01 😶 nothing yet

Hope you’ll receive NOA1 soon! Have you received emails/texts or nothing at all? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Yuilicious said:

Hope you’ll receive NOA1 soon! Have you received emails/texts or nothing at all? 

Not at all! I hope I get it soon too 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Submitted the form G-1145 but never got any text or email, only the hard copies of NOA1. Also my status don't seem to update even more than a week after getting my biometrics done, still showing fingerprint fee was received. Didn't got my check cashed either. It seems that almost everyone has something going wrong with his case, but it doesn't mean that things are not moving at all, I guess they just suck to keep people informed and that's super frustrating and makes you wonder if something is wrong!

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.