dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Diva00 said:

CAN anyone pls tell me if we need an new employment letter or we can use one from last year??? 

Either of them is good but a most recent will be better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Yes he will need all the tax info, w2 and i-864 to take to his interview,  he needs to have everything u submitted to nvc.

Sorry for stupid question but what is considered as originals? My husband does his taxes online, so will it be okay just to print it out (essentially the same pdf document that was uploaded to CEAC) and bring this one? 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Elrona said:

Sorry for stupid question but what is considered as originals? My husband does his taxes online, so will it be okay just to print it out (essentially the same pdf document that was uploaded to CEAC) and bring this one? 

U need copies of financial documents . 

There is no such thing as original tax return/w2 . Everything is online these days 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Elrona said:

Original/Scanned/Photocopies are all fine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Question do I have to keep checking website to see if my documents are accepted or would they send me an email ONLY if they need new documents resubmitted?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Ella lee said:

Did you call NVC to find out for your CC? Or did you just check the website? 

I called the morning of 9/10/2018 and the case was not complete. 

I came back from lunch about 2pm and logged onto the CEAC and noticed that the AOS payment was gone.  So i called NVC once again and he told me my case was complete and to wait for notification for the interview as the next step.

15 minutes ago, Adriana & Chris said:

I called the morning of 9/10/2018 and the case was not complete. 

I came back from lunch about 2pm and logged onto the CEAC and noticed that the AOS payment was gone.  So i called NVC once again and he told me my case was complete and to wait for notification for the interview as the next step.

I called nvc 8/30 and they said they received all documents. Everytime I check CEAC it says “Action Required: Submit requested documents”  I’m calling NVC right now to check for CC. Hope you get your interview date soon!! 

20 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

I GOT MY INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Congrats!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
37 minutes ago, qianl said:

Question do I have to keep checking website to see if my documents are accepted or would they send me an email ONLY if they need new documents resubmitted?

they will send you email that they updated your case and that you need go check your inbox if you receive email when you log in if there is anything need to be re submitted will be in inbox of CEAC and they will explain like having a cut or it was vertical etc.. 

if everything went ok with your document should say documentary qualified  and shows accepted on all documents that you submit thats a case complete 

Edited by tawakol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ella lee said:

I called nvc 8/30 and they said they received all documents. Everytime I check CEAC it says “Action Required: Submit requested documents”  I’m calling NVC right now to check for CC. Hope you get your interview date soon!! 

Ahhh awesome yeah we are non-pivot so I didnt get that message.  Ours says complete and actually still says complete right now.  And thank you I really wish Mexico was not so backlogged but as it is, Case Complete should be a happy moment but we still have 7 months to go.  

Good luck on yours too I hope you have a CC today and you have your interview date shortly thereafter.

Timeline
1 minute ago, happilyvisa said:

I got my interview date and you? But didn't confirm I was suprise

Flying into the US in a few days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.