dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, we just had to re-submit two documents  because they weren't accepted by NVC due to being hard to read. How long does it usually take to review re-submitted documents by NVC? If somebody had to go theough it, please share your experience, every input is very much appreciated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sandi & Paul said:

Hi everybody, we just had to re-submit two documents  because they weren't accepted by NVC due to being hard to read. How long does it usually take to review re-submitted documents by NVC? If somebody had to go theough it, please share your experience, every input is very much appreciated.

This my story: uploaded documents to NVC Aug 2 and 3... Aug 13 received an email to check messages ..1 document was rejected .. resubmitted on same day.. got cc on Aug 24..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sandi & Paul said:

The clock resets and can take up to 3 weeks for review.  I also had a rejected and had to resubmit and then got a case complete about 10 days after resubmitting.  Good luck

57 minutes ago, CO_Tonya said:

The clock resets and can take up to 3 weeks for review.  I also had a rejected and had to resubmit and then got a case complete about 10 days after resubmitting.  Good luck

Thank you! I hope it will take a bit less)

Do you have your interview scheduled yet?

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

Thank you! I hope it will take a bit less)

Do you have your interview scheduled yet?

Nope, not yet....called NVC today to see if I could get a timeframe, but didnt really get any answers.

1 hour ago, CO_Tonya said:

Nope, not yet....called NVC today to see if I could get a timeframe, but didnt really get any answers.

It's quite hard to get answers from them, the first time we called the NVC after re-sumbission of the documents they said that it would take 2-3 days for them to review and that we should keep an eye out for an NVC e-mail, however, yesterday when we called them they told us that we should allow up to 3 weeks for them to re-review the documents. It is upsetting because we're losing around a month for nothing. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

It's quite hard to get answers from them, the first time we called the NVC after re-sumbission of the documents they said that it would take 2-3 days for them to review and that we should keep an eye out for an NVC e-mail, however, yesterday when we called them they told us that we should allow up to 3 weeks for them to re-review the documents. It is upsetting because we're losing around a month for nothing. 

Yea, i know what you mean... you will get it soon!

14 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

I know it is frustrating but don't lose hope. CC is just around the corner. 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sandi & Paul said:

i re submit on 22 August  same day i received notification and it was   reviewed on 5th September . Two weeks .

9 minutes ago, tawakol said:

i re submit on 22 August  same day i received notification and it was   reviewed on 5th September . Two weeks .

Thank you for sharing your experience! Much appreciated) what sort of notification you got on the same date of submission

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Sandi & Paul said:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Much appreciated) what sort of notification you got on the same date of submission

Didn't get any on date of submission they send you email stating that they updated your case , when i log in i found 3 documents need be re submit i re submit same day  i did the re submit and when you open the message the info of what went wrong is on each document on the 5th they sent me mail that they have accepted all documents and that they are working with the consulate to schedule interview. 

You welcome hopefully it moves quicker for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.