dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Come safe new journey can you plz write down the questions you were asked?

Please check it out on my timeline. It's way too long to start all of again.

Speedy process on the rest part of the journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Thanks dear how long it takes to process resubmitted doc its been two weeks today for my friend?

Within 3weeks because the clock starts ticking again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Within 3weeks because the clock starts ticking again

Omg I have to wait up to 3 weeks 😩 my lawyer submitted my docs on Sept 1 on sept 4 they were accepted all except 2 .. so we resubmitted on sept 6 😬

3 hours ago, qianl said:

Omg I have to wait up to 3 weeks 😩 my lawyer submitted my docs on Sept 1 on sept 4 they were accepted all except 2 .. so we resubmitted on sept 6 😬

You are going to hear from them soon. 

All my required documents were accepted today but my Canadian permanent resident card that I submitted as optional document under "OTHER" category in civil documents was rejected because the correct category should be "proof of legal residence in foreign country". I have deleted the rejected document and re-uploaded the document under correct category.

On my login page I still see both AOS and CIVIL DOCUMENTS submission status as ACCEPTED. However when I click on civil documents, there I see the optional document I just submitted as SUBMITTED while all other documents are marked as ACCEPTED.

MY question is:

1. Do I have a case complete since all my mandatory documents have been accepted?

2. How long does it take to have re-submitted document reviewed? Does it take same amount of time as the first time submitting all the documents or is faster?

Edited by darth vader

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, darth vader said:

All my required documents were accepted today but my Canadian permanent resident card that I submitted as optional document under "OTHER" category in civil documents was rejected because the correct category should be "proof of legal residence in foreign country". I have deleted the rejected document and re-uploaded the document under correct category.

On my login page I still see both AOS and CIVIL DOCUMENTS submission status as ACCEPTED. However when I click on civil documents, there I see the optional document I just submitted as SUBMITTED while all other documents are marked as ACCEPTED.

MY question is:

1. Do I have a case complete since all my mandatory documents have been accepted?

2. How long does it take to have re-submitted document reviewed? Does it take same amount of time as the first time submitting all the documents or is faster?

Looking at your question I think my lawyer resubmitted my civil documents under the wrong category ... AGAIN 🤦🏾‍♀️😔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Just received a checklist email today saying that we should bring the missing documents to the interview (forgot to include our joint sponsor's proof of US citizenship, oops). I hope this means we will get our interview date very soon!!!

3 minutes ago, hm139 said:

Just received a checklist email today saying that we should bring the missing documents to the interview (forgot to include our joint sponsor's proof of US citizenship, oops). I hope this means we will get our interview date very soon!!!

Did you get a case complete email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.