1,373 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, Mrs.Williams said:

Hello,

Can anyone direct me in looking for my field office processing times? I'm not able to locate.   Baltimore

Hi @Mrs.Williams you can check various processing times here https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, streanor said:

Hi @Mrs.Williams you can check various processing times here https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

And you can check the average for VJ users in the last year here: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/aosstats.php?cfl=

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vanessa94 said:

hi guys😀

I am a September filer as well. anybody here who is living in new jersey ? 

Yup....September filer here.

No action on our end,Newark FO.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vanessa94 said:

hi guys😀

I am a September filer as well. anybody here who is living in new jersey ? 

We live very close to the border of NJ in PA. Close to the commodore bridge

Timeline
2 hours ago, rain111 said:

Hi all! I’ve been following this forum since September and I post here for the first time.

I got the status change last night that my AP and EAD were approved! It has been almost 5 months from NOA1.

Package sent on Aug 29th, Received NOA1 on Sep 5th, Biometric on Oct 4th.

Hope you are getting AP/EAD approval soon as well!

Woohoo, so exciting! We are receipt date Sept 12 and I see that @Madeline & Matt are Sept 13. Hopefully the box with our case is on the officers desk right now, ready to be processed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, C90 said:

Woohoo, so exciting! We are receipt date Sept 12 and I see that @Madeline & Matt are Sept 13. Hopefully the box with our case is on the officers desk right now, ready to be processed!

Hi @C90. When you received your USCIS acceptance confirmation. Did your notification said it was sent to National Benefits Center? When checking the processing times all other sites have September 08,2018 but the National Benefits Center is August 12. Our receipt date is Sept 10 and just looking for a glamour of hope.

2 minutes ago, Mrs.Williams said:

Hi @C90. When you received your USCIS acceptance confirmation. Did your notification said it was sent to National Benefits Center? When checking the processing times all other sites have September 08,2018 but the National Benefits Center is August 12. Our receipt date is Sept 10 and just looking for a glamour of hope.

If your receipt number for your I765 and I131 start with MSC then you are being processed at the NBC for those forms.

3 hours ago, rain111 said:

Hi all! I’ve been following this forum since September and I post here for the first time.

I got the status change last night that my AP and EAD were approved! It has been almost 5 months from NOA1.

Package sent on Aug 29th, Received NOA1 on Sep 5th, Biometric on Oct 4th.

Hope you are getting AP/EAD approval soon as well!

Mine was received August 24th And  Noa sept 5 and still nothing 😪🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by KYICGM

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

If your receipt number for your I765 and I131 start with MSC then you are being processed at the NBC for those forms.

Thank you @K1visaHopeful for that information. It seems I will have to continue to wait since my notice starts with MSC.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Mrs.Williams said:

Yup, I think that everyone's EAD/AP is processed via the NBC, but I could be wrong

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.