1,373 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

Hello everyone im sept filer as well my case changed to ready to schedule for interview since Oct 12 since then nothing happened, there’s no combo card as well 😕

is this still normal? Or i should call USCIS

It's normal, most of us here are in the same boat :clock:

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

Hello everyone im sept filer as well my case changed to ready to schedule for interview since Oct 12 since then nothing happened, there’s no combo card as well 😕

Yes it’s normal. September is barely starting for combo cards not many, approvals barely started as the one above you.

for interview it depends on your field office and it can take even a year + so check your field office timelines for that.

22 minutes ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

Totally normal. That notification means your application has arrived at your Local Field Office. If you know what that is you can look up your estimated processing times for your LFO. Some take months while some take years depending on the work load of the LFO. You could only make an equiry if your case is beyond the enquiry date.

What's your LFO?

Edited by K1visaHopeful

21 minutes ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

Plus EADs are only starting to be approved for September filers. Currently the NBC is processing EADs in 4 to 6 months with most waiting 5.5 months lately.

1 minute ago, J&B said:

I also got an email on December 10th. I'll attach a picture of it below. 

@C90 was your email like that as well? 

IMG_2794.PNG

It's called the official "2019 Waste My Time" status message. It means nothing and ppl often get it long after their GC has been approved.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
43 minutes ago, J&B said:

I also got an email on December 10th. I'll attach a picture of it below. 

@C90 was your email like that as well? 

IMG_2794.PNG

Yes it was! I know that most people get them (the ones who requested to be informed by email) I was just a little surprised that all through September and partially October I got this email like every week and then they completely stopped. All of the sudden I had one again in my inbox this morning, so I assumed it was just another automatic thing, but it's nice to think they're actually getting close to my case lol. I wait patiently 

1 hour ago, AJCM said:

Hi folks, just wanted to chime in that we got the EAD "card ordered for production" e-notice last night. Early Sept (timeline in profile) - filed together with AP/131, but will need to wait and see if it's indeed a combo card or not.

Wow nice, congrats! So they started touching September! Hopefully the other officers aren't too slow and the September boxes start flying off the shelves!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just got our AP approval in the post! (of course it came a day after we called asking about it, haha!) Best of luck to you September filers! x

Timeline

Idk if I'm just blind, but does anyone know if there's a way to see if someone expedited their EAD? I see some people (I think I counted about 4 or 5 already) from middle September being approved already but I can't find any info about expediting on their timeline tho. Just wondering if there's one very hardworking officer at USCIS lol

Just now, C90 said:

Idk if I'm just blind, but does anyone know if there's a way to see if someone expedited their EAD? I see some people (I think I counted about 4 or 5 already) from middle September being approved already but I can't find any info about expediting on their timeline tho. Just wondering if there's one very hardworking officer at USCIS lol

No. VJ doesnt have an option to disclose that on the timeline. Kinda sucks because I have read ppl in other months starting rumors that Oct and Nov have started receiving EAD approvals even when I fact they are expedited and the poster doesn't disclose it. I'm going to report my post here and make a suggestion to the admins.

Timeline
Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

No. VJ doesnt have an option to disclose that on the timeline. Kinda sucks because I have read ppl in other months starting rumors that Oct and Nov have started receiving EAD approvals even when I fact they are expedited and the poster doesn't disclose it. I'm going to report my post here and make a suggestion to the admins.

It would be a lot better if people could disclose that. Would take away a lot of frustration and question marks. Keep us updated!

2 minutes ago, C90 said:

It would be a lot better if people could disclose that. Would take away a lot of frustration and question marks. Keep us updated!

It would. And the ppl who receive expedited approvals don't realize that either. A lot of disheartened fellow filers for no reason. 

I'll let you know if anyone messages me back.

3 hours ago, C90 said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.