MsNina

Withdrawal retraction

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Take this time to really think about what you want so you don't end up flip flopping again. Sending a petition for a K1 means you have found the person you want to marry, it's a serious commitment. Make sure you're ready. 

30 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Take this time to really think about what you want so you don't end up flip flopping again. Sending a petition for a K1 means you have found the person you want to marry, it's a serious commitment. Make sure you're ready. 

I definitely cant and wont flip flop again after this. Every relationship is different and it really wasnt a "rash" decision as some people assume. But yes...its relationship stuff immigration seperation and a multitude of other things.

4 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Again. I dont need the negativity. You are a complete stranger jumping on the bandwagon. If you go back and read the nasty things that were said to me. You would see what i was referring to. Anyway, this is none of your business and its quite odd that you took all that time to give me a written tongue lashing...to a person you have no clue about. I hope that when you arr facing a difficult situation that you inflicted upon yourself..that you allow others to attack you also. Thanks!

I think this thread needs to be locked.  I don't see anything positive coming from this. 

jj

Just now, 2018JNJ said:

I think this thread needs to be locked.  I don't see anything positive coming from this. 

jj

I am not sure why people think its right to be rude? 

2 minutes ago, NikLR said:

On your behalf I have asked for the thread to be closed since you seem to feel your enjoyment of the forums is being impinged upon.  Best of luck. 

Thanks but i did not need that. People should learn how to respectfully disagree.

Just now, geowrian said:

You're taking criticism of your case as a personal attack. It's not.

You don't need the negativity? Sorry, but that's the reality of the situation right now. It is a very negative situation you have put yourself into. Giving false hope is not beneficial to anybody.

The reality is once they see the withdrawal request, they will withdraw the petition in accordance with their policies. There's no practical reason to believe that the retraction letter will somehow get to them and be read before the withdrawal letter.

Maybe somehow things work out and you get very lucky. Or - much, much more likely - you wait several months (potentially getting to the embassy phase and wasting money on the medical and visa fees) then have to start the whole process over from scratch. That seems like a massive waste of time to me.

I don't think it will really matter in the end..😉

jj

Just now, geowrian said:

You're taking criticism of your case as a personal attack. It's not.

You don't need the negativity? Sorry, but that's the reality of the situation right now. It is a very negative situation you have put yourself into. Giving false hope is not beneficial to anybody.

The reality is once they see the withdrawal request, they will withdraw the petition in accordance with their policies. There's no practical reason to believe that the retraction letter will somehow get to them and be read before the withdrawal letter.

Maybe somehow things work out and you get very lucky. Or - much, much more likely - you wait several months (potentially getting to the embassy phase and wasting money on the medical and visa fees) then have to start the whole process over from scratch. That seems like a massive waste of time to me.

Again. I dont need your negativity. I am not talking about someones opinion..but the personal attack on me is what im talking about. Its not criticism. I am not going to wait months. I have already been in contact immediately and will be hearing a response son.

1 minute ago, 2018JNJ said:

I don't think it will really matter in the end..😉

jj

What?

2 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

I don't see anyone being rude. You came on a forum and asked for advice, you don't like the advice given so now you call them rude. 

You have to go to the previous pages and you will see. 

19 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Again. I dont need the negativity. You are a complete stranger jumping on the bandwagon. If you go back and read the nasty things that were said to me. You would see what i was referring to. Anyway, this is none of your business and its quite odd that you took all that time to give me a written tongue lashing...to a person you have no clue about. I hope that when you arr facing a difficult situation that you inflicted upon yourself..that you allow others to attack you also. Thanks!

Clearly from your response you overlooked everything that I and others have said. And hoping negativity on me is childish when I simply stated nothing of negativity. No I don't know you and don't care to know you. I didn't address the negative responses because it was irrelevant. Fact is, you're mad and angry at those trying to give you advice for something that is clearly your fault. That, my dear, is not negative...that is a fact. I read everyone's comments and the common message is here is clear...a withdrawal request cannot be retracted. And will affect you in the long run with other parts of this immigration process because the K1 is only the first step.

But you don't have to like what I said, and you can try to insult me all you want, hun! Considering where I'm sitting in this process, already done with the K1 and moving on to the AOS, you would think someone in your predicament would listen to those that have been in your shoes trying to give you sound advice. And when I have difficult situations and ask for assistance on here, I DON'T act like a child and catch an attitude with what advice or negativity is being said. It's called being an adult and accepting criticism whether good or bad. You, my dear should learn how to do that!!!

So now, I just watch the rest of the show as you continue to embarrass yourself even more for something we are simply trying to help you understand and give advice about!!! :pop:

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Just now, geowrian said:

Okay, you're going to be perfectly fine and this won't be an issue at all. You'll hear back very quickly to confirm this.

Feel better now?

No being fake is not what i need. I just dont need disrespectful feedback.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.