Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About Kiolas

  • Rank
  • Member # 303248
  • Location NYC, NY, USA

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State
    New York

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Lewisville TX Lockbox
  • Local Office
    New York City NY

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

1,618 profile views
  1. USCIS suggests to send N-400 to their office which is specialized in 319b - Washington District Office in Fairfax, VA. As far as ROC -- look up where to send I-751 for Virginia state: https://www.uscis.gov/i-751 For U.S. Postal Service (USPS): USCIS P.O. BOX 660480 Dallas, TX 75266 For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: USCIS Attn: I-751 2501 S State Hwy 121 Business Suite 400 Lewisville, TX 75067
  2. You can file N-400 under 319b now. In addition, you have to file Removal of Conditions (ROC) when you reach 90-day filing period for ROC - 1 year and 9 month since your GC was issued.
  3. Not sure what my status means Does anyone know if they usually do Name Check with FBI for I-751? It takes at least 4 months.
  4. Previously, the old USCIS web-site (when you go to uscis.gov and click on "Check Case Status") did not recognize my case number for I-751 (many people here reported the same). However, today, on Sunday, on the 2nd day after biometrics appointment, the case status says: Fingerprint Review Was Completed As of February 10, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC199xxxxxxx, at our Vermont Service Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
  5. @DrazenkoAttorneys usually charge thousands of dollars for filling out this easy paperwork with your basic information such as address, date of birth, etc. Why do you want to pay for something very easy if you can do it yourself? Unless you are very rich and don't have time for this.
  6. Today I completed biometrics at Brooklyn ASC. There were many people in the morning, but the whole process took about 25 minutes. A couple (man and woman) attempted to walk-in but security officer did not let them in. I overheard they did not have an appointment letter. They were trying to show an e-mail instead, it didn't work for them.
  7. Hi, @Nycwait! If you did not get your extension letter within 30 days since USCIS received your application, then file on-line e-Request here: https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do and choose option "Did not receive notice by mail".
  8. I agree with @NYC waiting game about lawyers. They only wants your $$$. Once you paid - they don't do anything and demand more and more $$$ from you. Do a research, know your options and do everything by yourself. There are lots of resources here on this forum. In addition, there are libraries and there are volunteer lawyers (but be careful with them too! they cannot be held responsible for their words!). Do not trust any lawyer. Check and double-check everything by yourself! Lawyers did me wrong - they took my money and ran, that's why I hate them so much.
  9. Hello, @Talk2me! first of all you have to try to reconnect with your husband and see if he's willing to help to respond to RFE. I understand he disappeared, but it is important to try one more time, maybe his family member will give you his phone #. Explain to him that it is very important for you and that you need his help. If there is no way to contact him and you are sure that your marriage is over, then you can either divorce your husband or get an annulment of the marriage (whichever option better suits your situation). Note, that both of these options take time. As other members pointed out here, you can request divorce waiver for I-751. But it is important to answer RFE. Otherwise, USCIS can (based on the new policy) deny your I-751 for not answering RFE and start deportation.
  10. I received an original. I received a different response than you. They said: "Please allow 30 days from the date of this correspondence for the notice to be sent. If your two-year Green Card has expired and you need evidence of your permanent resident status before the receipt notice arrives, you may schedule an appointment online or by calling the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283". I hope you will receive an original!🙏
  11. Did you try to submit online e-Request? Just go to: https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do and choose option "Did not receive notice by mail". I did exactly that and received NOA. Hope it helps!
  12. Yes, I submitted e-Request online by myself within 30 days from the date USCIS received my package (not from the date of text message with case number!). I did not call USCIS.
  • Create New...