893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nipun said:

Hello everyone. Got my I-130 approval in mail today :) USCIS website got updated too. 

Texas service center

PD: 7/12/2018

NOA2: 1/30/2019

hey congratulations🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
On 2/1/2019 at 1:11 PM, mary&felipe said:

Our Visa has been issued and I’m leaving Vj since we have no further processing pending of any sort. I wanted to say bye first and thank you all for the info, the company etc you’ve all provided during these months. Try not to get too down about the wait, because Once the USCIS portion is done, I promise the rest is much less waiting around. Have a great year, and I hope you are with your loved ones before the year ends. 

How was it so fast? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 hours ago, Nipun said:

Hello everyone. Got my I-130 approval in mail today :) USCIS website got updated too. 

Texas service center

Congrats!

On 2/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, Nipun said:

Texas service center

Wow congratulations

P&M

3 hours ago, Mrsdoupe said:

How was it so fast? 

Yes i noticed too , her case was so fast .she shoked me because her case was in the slowest center ( nebraska) plus she is an american citizen ( case of people married to citizen took longer than than case of a resident) ..she is very lucky ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
58 minutes ago, ReemRonny said:

Yes i noticed too , her case was so fast .she shoked me because her case was in the slowest center ( nebraska) plus she is an american citizen ( case of people married to citizen took longer than than case of a resident) ..she is very lucky ..

Right! I was wondering the exact same thing. Looks like her NVC process only took a few weeks. Is that possible?...hmmmm🤔

9 minutes ago, Gojo said:

Right! I was wondering the exact same thing. Looks like her NVC process only took a few weeks. Is that possible?...hmmmm🤔

Yes, i guess it is possible but it is rare to see like this case ..like i said she’s very lucky unlike me ! Cz it is my second time applying for I130 and It’s taking so longgg..!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ReemRonny said:

Yes, i guess it is possible but it is rare to see like this case ..like i said she’s very lucky unlike me ! Cz it is my second time applying for I130 and It’s taking so longgg..!

Wow! What was the reason for denial? And did you just move to his country at any time?  I just hope no denials for me

Just now, Gojo said:

Wow! What was the reason for denial? And did you just move to his country at any time?  I just hope no denials for me

No don’t worry my old case was complicated , you will be ok ...

the reason of denial was a mistake in my marriage certificate ( mistake from my goverment in lebanon),  so after my first interview they send back my case and they review it for 1 yr and a half and after a long wait they denied me.

We reapplied for i130 and now waiting ...😕

6 minutes ago, Stutters said:

Hi All

we got our NOA1 on July1st. We both live together in Switzerland and my Wife is American. We are currently filed in the TEXAS centre but currently things have stalled. I have seen lots of people getting there NOA2 but we are just still waiting. Any one have any insights?

My husband called the texas service center last week , they said that they are working on june cases and we should wait 😕...

1 hour ago, Gojo said:

I had a USCIS Expedite and an NVC expedite. That is the reason. We only took 6 mnths to get his IR1.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.