893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
33 minutes ago, mary&felipe said:

I had a USCIS Expedite and an NVC expedite. That is the reason. We only took 6 mnths to get his IR1.

I was about to chime in that you had an expedite! Anyway, congratulations and thank you for your support! Best of luck to your family!!!!! I wosg I could get an expedite, being a single mother on disability is hard stuff. Having a 2nd income would help me so much :(

YES! My NOA2 has been approved last friday febr 1st. But they've just now updated the USCIS website, so I just found out!

NOA1 july13th 2018

NOA2 february 1st 2019

I wonder how long it will take from now on, the interview and medical check etc. Good luck guys, we're all almost there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rapha85 said:

YES! My NOA2 has been approved last friday febr 1st. But they've just now updated the USCIS website, so I just found out!

NOA1 july13th 2018

NOA2 february 1st 2019

I wonder how long it will take from now on, the interview and medical check etc. Good luck guys, we're all almost there

Yayyyyy congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:06 AM, Nipun said:

Hello everyone. Got my I-130 approval in mail today :) USCIS website got updated too. 

Texas service center

PD: 7/12/2018

NOA2: 1/30/2019

Big congrats for passing this stage!

Hi all

as per my previous post. Our application got approved in the Texas service centre today.

we were July 1st filers. Filing an IR1. Green card for alien spouse.

does anyone have the time line roughly of the next steps? We are waiting on the next step instructions as per the website.

Edited by Stutters

5 hours ago, Stutters said:

Hi all

as per my previous post. Our application got approved in the Texas service centre today.

we were July 1st filers. Filing an IR1. Green card for alien spouse.

does anyone have the time line roughly of the next steps? We are waiting on the next step instructions as per the website.

Congrats ,when did they approve it?

2 hours ago, Stutters said:

10 minutes before my post. But our case was kinda complex.

No i meant the date of approval writting on NOA2 

3 hours ago, Stutters said:

but if any one knows the rough time frame and steps after the noa2 I would appreciate it. trying to rough out a timeline etc. and prepare stuff :)

The NVC stage is actually a bit tedious.  USCIS will mail your petition to NVC and it could take anywhere from a week to a month.  You can start calling or emailing NVC in about 2-3 weeks to see if it’s received. Once it’s received, you’ll be added to the list of people awaiting case numbers.  It’s been taking about 8 weeks to get a case number.  After that you pay fees, submit tax documents and other required documents, and wait for an interview.

In total, most people have been waiting about 4-6 months post-NOA2 to interview date.

good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

My NOA 2 was 12/21. Didn't even arrive at NVC til 1/22. As of today it has still not been registered in their system so no case number given yet and can't move forward. They keep telling me to allow 8 weeks for case number :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Can someone pls tell me why PR filers have more chances of getting their i130 approved earlier than the U.S citizens? This is very confusing to me.

PD: JULY 25th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.