Greenbaum

July 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
36 minutes ago, philipk1 said:

Sorry for the confusion, I called yesterday and they said my case was received but did not give me a number. I called again today and they gave me my case number.

Hmmm then maybe i will have good news also 😁 mine also is July 16. I tried calling but high volume of calls at the moment so will wait until later. Thanks for explaining again ☺️

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
10 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

Ours changed this morning to 'Ready' ^_^

I think this only means its at the embassy in the Netherlands. I'm pretty sure I need to wait till I get the P3 before I can send in the 'request appointment' page accompanied by the DS160 conformation page and my passport bio page. After that I will get an email giving me access to the website to schedule the interview.

I wish I could speed this up.... I have everything ready. I can send it with a touch of the button...

Congrats...

9 hours ago, chloehenry said:

Please help! I am bad at forums , have no facebook, my case for my FIANCE WHO IS CUBAN is ready to schedule the interview at the US embassy in Guyana. In order to see the calendar of open dates and schedule it I need to pay the US visa application fee in Guyanese dollars, in cash, in Guyana. Neither my fiance or myself is in Guyana. They explained to me it can only be done in cash in person although it does not have to be done by me. What should I do? Courier service I can trust? Any other couples there for visa interviews right now? If I make a facebook can someone add me to the group? I always read but never post because I'm obviously bad at it. THANK YOU for any help you can provide, I just received this news of being able to pay, then schedule the appointment this morning. Good luck to everyone.

Wow that some bad news. Maybe looking through known/respectable members on this forum from Guayana and that can help you. 

Also, why not book a trip for both of you and finish the process over there? Book medical and do the interview. It it likely would be a less than 1-month stay.

I am curious also, why did you go that far, when you have closer regions like the DR?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
21 hours ago, Little_Vixen said:

Yes they have to happen at the same time. You schedule the medical with dr Schulte and they will schedule you for the X-ray. Youre supposed to go to the medical first and then go straight to the X-ray clinic.

awesome thanks

Timeline

Question: adding proof of planing a wedding

we have a photo and the receipts for our wedding rings 

receipt and photo of our invitation to the wedding but no date on it (since we don’t know yet) 

text messages as we discuss wedding plans 

is all of this ok......or would be considered “too married” ? 

along with I recently had a bridal shower in America with females only. I have photos, invitation and gifts. In the photos you can clearly see it’s america and clearly see it’s females only and clearly see my fiancé is not there. (Since he is in Togo) we were going to use this as proof showing intent to marry. But would this also be considered “too married”. Not in traditional clothing, but clearly in American clothing. 

Along with in my photos i sent to the uscis we have pictures of promise rings we gave each other. The rings read love endures. We are wearing them on our wedding hand since we are engaged and this can be a custom in America. Along with he also gave me a separate promise ring (the first ring he gave me) a fake very cheap diamond ring that was too large for my finger so I wore it around my neck until it broke. You can clearly see it in many different photos on different days. I stated in the photos it was a promise ring. Along with stating the second rings (we have matching pairs) are promise rings and stated the dates we received them. Separate dates since I was in America and he was in Togo and a friend brought his. My question is....does any of this look “too married”. Got myself a little nervous reading about if I should add bridal shower pictures to our packet and discovered threads on being “too married”. Wondering if any of this sounds “too married” or just following the customs of America. Lol since it was me who insisted on promise rings. Not the culture of Togo. 

Thanks 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

receipt and photo of our invitation to the wedding but no date on it (since we don’t know yet) 

along with I recently had a bridal shower in America with females only. I have photos, invitation and gifts. In the photos you can clearly see it’s america and clearly see it’s females only and clearly see my fiancé is not there. (Since he is in Togo) we were going to use this as proof showing intent to marry. But would this also be considered “too married”. Not in traditional clothing, but clearly in American clothing. 

Along with in my photos i sent to the uscis we have pictures of promise rings we gave each other. The rings read love endures. We are wearing them on our wedding hand since we are engaged and this can be a custom in America. Along with he also gave me a separate promise ring (the first ring he gave me) a fake very cheap diamond ring that was too large for my finger so I wore it around my neck until it broke. You can clearly see it in many different photos on different days. I stated in the photos it was a promise ring. Along with stating the second rings (we have matching pairs) are promise rings and stated the dates we received them. Separate dates since I was in America and he was in Togo and a friend brought his. My question is....does any of this look “too married”. Got myself a little nervous reading about if I should add bridal shower pictures to our packet and discovered threads on being “too married”. Wondering if any of this sounds “too married” or just following the customs of America. Lol since it was me who insisted on promise rings. Not the culture of Togo. 

Thanks 

I don't think you have anything to worry about. If its just you and your girls having a party I don't see it being construed as a wedding party.

Receipts and text messages about the wedding plans seem like a perfect addition.

Personally I wouldn't add pictures of a bridal shower cause it doesn't say anything about your relationship together. Instead I'd add more pictures of when you visited.

I'm not adding any wedding related evidence at all cause we just don't have any, lol. We'll do a small courthouse wedding when I get there. We don't have a date or anything planned at all.

Remember, they don't want proof of you planning a wedding, they want proof of your relationship.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
18 hours ago, nj2202 said:

Hey there! How long did it take for your NVC status to go from " At NVC" to "In Transit" I got my number on the 20th I believe. 

But WOW, great news, so you meant your case went from "In transit" to "Ready" in 2 days? That's great news, at least theres that!!

Have you already scheduled your medical examination? Or you will wait until you receive the packet 3 email from the embassy?

Looking forward to your response!!!

Our file took about 4 days to go from "At NVC" to "In Transit"... and then about 2 days to reflect "Ready" status

The Embassy in Indonesia directed us to wait until they e-mail us to do the medical exam

Edited by xJohnMx

So we are still "in Transit", but seeing some getting to the embassy and their status at Ready, I decided to try out the DHL tracking that has been posted on here (will link it)

and I managed to find a package leaving boston on the same date mine switced to "in transit" and it is showing like it was recieved yesterday afternoon, so hopping this would be us!

Waybill: 8945527721Delivered - Signed for byGet Signature Proof of Delivery Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 14:53Origin Service Area:BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USADestination Service Area:BELGRADE - BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF

1 Piece

Thursday, July 26, 2018 Location Time Piece
17 Delivered - Signed for by BELGRADE 14:53

1 Piece

16 With delivery courier BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF 14:01

1 Piece

15 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF 12:53

1 Piece

14 Arrived at Sort Facility BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF BELGRADE - SERBIA, REPUBLIC OF 12:29

1 Piece

13 Departed Facility in BUDAPEST - HUNGARY BUDAPEST - HUNGARY 08:59

1 Piece

12 Transferred through BUDAPEST - HUNGARY BUDAPEST - HUNGARY 08:58

1 Piece

11 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 04:32

1 Piece

10 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 02:46

1 Piece

9 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 02:19

1 Piece

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 Location Time Piece
8 Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 22:56

1 Piece

7 Transferred through EAST MIDLANDS - UK EAST MIDLANDS - UK 22:55

1 Piece

6 Departed Facility in NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA 08:07

1 Piece

5 Processed at NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA 05:11

1 Piece

4 Arrived at Sort Facility NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA 03:36

1 Piece

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 Location Time Piece
3 Departed Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 22:47

1 Piece

2 Processed at BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 22:47

1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up BOSTON, MA - USA 12:44

1 Piece

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I know this will depend from Embassy to Embassy...

But how long after "Ready" status will they contact you?

Indonesian Embassy if anyone knows specifically... thanks

42 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

Thanks 

There have been may cases that what you see as a "party" to what the CO sees as a possible "wedding". I would hate to see you come all this way and get denied because of an innocent picture. Why give the CO "ammunition" to use against you in ways you never thought possible. I'll give you an example and from there you'll need to make your own decision. If you want more information then in the upper right corner of this page is a search box. Use the words "marriage ceremony" and you will have more examples.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
5 minutes ago, xJohnMx said:

I know this will depend from Embassy to Embassy...

But how long after "Ready" status will they contact you?

Indonesian Embassy if anyone knows specifically... thanks

You can do a quick search in the Indonesian timelines. Click on the flag under your name. Scroll down to K1 timelines. Put the filter on 'embassy received' at the bottom and click on the advanced search on the top right. Now you see a detailed overview of the last cases that have gone through the embassy. As I see it most get their P3 around 1 to 5 days.

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

08.02.2018 medical

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

01.28.2019 AOS approved

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

Timeline

Damn... The consulate in the Netherlands is speedy!!!! They received our case yesterday. Got an email from them with p3 this morning. I replied immediately with the documents and now I have p4 I my mailbox with the information for me to schedule my interview!

Unfortunately there's no available dates for the foreseeable future

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

08.02.2018 medical

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

01.28.2019 AOS approved

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

Damn... The consulate in the Netherlands is speedy!!!! They received our case yesterday. Got an email from them with p3 this morning. I replied immediately with the documents and now I have p4 I my mailbox with the information for me to schedule my interview!

Unfortunately there's no available dates for the foreseeable future

I read someone asked to be put on the cancellation list, and they actually got a car and was able to speed up their process. Maybe would work for you, who knows! I know you have hopes of a September wedding, so I hope for you! Or was it August wedding? I forgotI read someone asked to be put on the cancellation list, and they actually got a car and was able to speed up their process. Maybe would work for you, who knows! I know you have hopes of a September wedding, so I hope for you! Or was it August wedding? I forgot 😜

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.