TBoneTX

November 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,327 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys, so like I posted before, I was approved today ( Noa1 Nov 8th old site, Nov 10th new site) and Noa2 June 11th. Only old site updated, the new one still says received. Those of you who have experience, please guide me what I should do next. I have read that after the case is approved we can start calling NVC after 2 weeks or so and get some number from them to get an interview appointment at the embassy? is this how it goes? Also, our embassy in Mumbai, India (they no longer do these interviews at the New Delhi consulate). Anyone with experience with the Mumbai consulate. Thank you very much. All the best to everyone who got approved and praying for everyone still waiting, hopefully, you guys will also hear good news today and this week. All the best. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

OH, I’m sooooo happy for all the wonderful updates today. 

Let it rain, bounce and slam dunk November approvals all week! You guys are all the focus and just as it should be!! Sending all my lucky Irish charms and rainbows (approvals) all over to you all ☺️🍀

Edited by jakejon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ann and Meet said:

Hey guys, so like I posted before, I was approved today ( Noa1 Nov 8th old site, Nov 10th new site) and Noa2 June 11th. Only old site updated, the new one still says received. Those of you who have experience, please guide me what I should do next. I have read that after the case is approved we can start calling NVC after 2 weeks or so and get some number from them to get an interview appointment at the embassy? is this how it goes? Also, our embassy in Mumbai, India (they no longer do these interviews at the New Delhi consulate). Anyone with experience with the Mumbai consulate. Thank you very much. All the best to everyone who got approved and praying for everyone still waiting, hopefully, you guys will also hear good news today and this week. All the best. 

The new website should update tomorrow morning.

For now, you will wait about 2 weeks and then call the NVC and ask if they have your case number.  Every country is slightly different what comes next, so look up the US embassy in your country and they should have instructions online..

https://in.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/

In generally it's:

1) Get Case Number from NVC (approx 2 weeks from NOA2)

2) Schedule Medical Exam & Get results

3) Make sure the embassy has your case  (about a month from NOA2, sometimes earlier...)

4) Schedule interview

Of course there is a bunch of documents you'll want to get together, check the instructions for your embassy. Your benificiary should also be getting a call from the embassy about this as well.

Also, head on over to the June NOA2 thread for these types of thingsL

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/674074-june-2018-noa2-nvc/?page=5

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Timeline
4 hours ago, Carlo G said:

Finally got an approval this morning! ;) 

It was roughly 6 days (4 working days) to get an RFE received to Case Approved.

App and old site updated 

New site NOT updated

Text and Email updates received all within 15 minutes of app update. 

Wishing everybody’s approval coming very very soon! Keep up the positive vibes yall 👏🙌🏼

Congratulations! Which date to we update our timeline for RFE reply. The day we send it back or when the status goes to RFE received. I received RFE in the mail today and sent back today also, it is to arrive Wednesday. The apps both still say petition received. Only the new website says RFE sent. 

6 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

Congratulations! Which date to we update our timeline for RFE reply. The day we send it back or when the status goes to RFE received. I received RFE in the mail today and sent back today also, it is to arrive Wednesday. The apps both still say petition received. Only the new website says RFE sent. 

Hi Rackle10187, 

It took around 2-3 business days as soon as they have received it in the PO Box. I basically did an express shipping overnight and 2-3 days after it changed my status to received response. 

Took about 5-6 days when they approved it. 

Hope this helps. 

Timeline
Just now, Carlo G said:

Hi Rackle10187, 

It took around 2-3 business days as soon as they have received it in the PO Box. I basically did an express shipping overnight and 2-3 days after it changed my status to received response. 

Took about 5-6 days when they approved it. 

Hope this helps. 

Great thanks! So once it changes to received is that the date i should use to add to my timeline here on VJ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ijndchyke said:

HI everyone!!

our case was approved today! 

Conrgats!!  My fiancee and I were approved too today after a LONG wait. Hope the rest of the way is smooth sailing. God bless you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, RyanMaria 2018 said:

Well after 202 days and an RFE, we were FINALLY approved today June 11th!!! So the RFE once received, only took 5 or 6 days to approve so for all you waiting on your RFE's it won't be long so hang in there everyone!! Looks like the November filers are getting approved in waves now!!!! God bless everyone.

Screenshot (13).png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm so glad to see that there are coming more and more approvals. Congrats to all who got one! Hope , they'll continue so that the remaining ones will join the NOA2 club soon 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.