Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

So apparently Fernanda got in to a argument last night with Johnathan and decided to post a picture of his family jewels onto Instagram last night..... Now they saying that it wasn't his of course. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-fernanda-apologizes-for-posting-nude-video-of-jonathan/

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
22 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

why cant these people have normal lives.

oh thats right, theyre not real relationships and tlc only wants the drama.

These relationships are real for the most part. I follow several cast members on Instagram (and so does many others  fans, considering the thousands of followers these cast members have) and most are still married. 

The drama/issues on tv is obviously fabricated for ratings but there is also real off screen drama/issues that we don’t even know about from TLC. This is reported off tabloid sites and Reddit fanatics of the show 

Timeline
On 11/25/2018 at 8:22 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Looks like Colteee (and mother) is planning a home wedding, whereas the Brazilian princess wants a biggie weddingy.  She asked to have the reception at the Brazilian restuarant they went to, but he (and mother) nixed that idea pretty quickly.  I think she's starting to realize that he American dream is not going to be what she imaginws, at least for the first 2 years.

That couple steals the show and is easily anchoring this season. I’m just obsessed with figuring out what happens next, especially to find out she has kids and has been arrested 

Russian couple, too boring I just skip it. They don’t even look like they can afford plane tickets back to America 

Jamaican couple, boring and manafactured cliche “oh he might be cheating” drama. Hopefully we get something compelling soon

Samaon couple. The guy pulls his weight and his accent is funny 

Malaysia couple. I’m dying to see if they even survive this. I’m just shocked how she could be ok living in such a small place with her child no less. 

Mexicns couple. They’re wild but it’s funny.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Rocko20 said:

These relationships are real for the most part. I follow several cast members on Instagram (and so does many others  fans, considering the thousands of followers these cast members have) and most are still married. 

The drama/issues on tv is obviously fabricated for ratings but there is also real off screen drama/issues that we don’t even know about from TLC. This is reported off tabloid sites and Reddit fanatics of the show 

all i know is my very real relationship has NO drama and if it did, i wouldnt be in it 😕

theyre all nuts and i think theyre all in it for the greencard, except maybe the guy from samoa (cant spell his name but can spell that lol) cause for as much as i like him and think him genuine (hes the only one i DO like), i dont think hes smart enough to manipulate for a gc. guess the child bride from mexico too, since her dad seems to live here, she would have other avenues to come. her dude is a ####### tho

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Timeline
18 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

all i know is my very real relationship has NO drama and if it did, i wouldnt be in it 😕

theyre all nuts and i think theyre all in it for the greencard, except maybe the guy from samoa (cant spell his name but can spell that lol) cause for as much as i like him and think him genuine (hes the only one i DO like), i dont think hes smart enough to manipulate for a gc. guess the child bride from mexico too, since her dad seems to live here, she would have other avenues to come. her dude is a ####### tho

Well this very site has plenty of couples with K1s having drama. Some people can’t even make it past the 5-8 month processing phase before breaking up. Others have broken up and withdrawn the AOS  or gotten a divorce before the green card. Others have filed for the violence against women green card (for abused non-resident spouses) 

The point is that REAL relationships have drama too. 

”You think they’re all nuts and in it for the green card.” Yes that is what the tv show wants to portray for ratings, however, when you follow them on Instagram you can see many are genuinely happy and married. 

Obviously we don’t know how long or short these marriages will last but it’s very clear that much of the DRAMA on the TV is largely FAKE. And that’s fine because we will all still watch it 

Edited by Rocko20

Timeline

And for those as nosy as me, I checked out Leida’s instageam which is on public not private (@_aicohen)

she has a ton of pictures and when you scroll down long enough, you can see the pictures of the child’s father. It’s odd she would still have all those pictures there for thousands to see but it’s her choice I guess 

On 11/28/2018 at 6:26 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

So apparently Fernanda got in to a argument last night with Johnathan and decided to post a picture of his family jewels onto Instagram last night..... Now they saying that it wasn't his of course. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-fernanda-apologizes-for-posting-nude-video-of-jonathan/

It’s definitely him. It was a video and panned from his face to his junk in one shot. 

Their voices were also in it. I saw the video. But only in the name of research, of course ☺️

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

1 minute ago, JFH said:

It’s definitely him. It was a video and panned from his face to his junk in one shot. 

Their voices were also in it. I saw the video. But only in the name of research, of course ☺️

Research right........... I will let you use that excuse if it makes you fee better :P

Just watched the preview for this Sunday’s episode. Larissa is fanning herself in the car with a disabled parking placard. Who is that for?  My husband has had both knees replaced this year and a shoulder surgery. His most recent replacement was 2 weeks ago and he can’t walk yet. We have a temporary placard and to get it he had to demonstrate that he can’t walk. Larissa, Colteeeee and Debbie can all walk. So why the placard?  

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

My mom had a disabled placard and she could walk. People would give us dirty looks, but she had a serious heart condition, which of course no one knew. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, JFH said:

So why the placard?  

Coltee said his mom is disabled. Not sure what her condition actually is.  Clearly she can walk .. including stairs.  My mom went through a knee replacement and has A-Fib.. they have a placard.  I imagine it depends on the State you live and the rules.

THANKFULLY  Debbie has a placard in the car .. otherwise Larissa wouldn’t have any air 😂

Edited by Jon&Margz

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

My mom had a disabled placard and she could walk. People would give us dirty looks, but she had a serious heart condition, which of course no one knew. 

yeah. there are conditions which qualify for the placard that are not necessarily obvious to an onlooker.

my ex had a stroke and was partially paralyzed. on good days, he could walk, albeit slowly, around a small grocery store. to a casual onlooker, it would seem he had a bad limp, walked with a cane and had a weak or unusable arm but was otherwise fine.

On other days, walking from the car to the store to get to a scooter thing was about all he could handle and the trip to the store would wipe him out for the rest of the day.

appearances can be deceiving.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC

I understand disabilities are not always obvious. But it seems placards are given very freely in some places. My boss has one because she is almost 600 pounds and can barely walk without getting out of breath. My husband has no cartilage in many joints - both knees had to be replaced and his shoulder has been repaired. He hasn’t walked unaided for over 5 years. He hasn’t been able to do stairs in over 5 years. But we had to jump through hoops to get a handicapped placard for him. 

Here are are the requirements for Nevada (where Colt and Debbie live), per the NVC DMV website:

A licensed physician or advanced practice registered nurse must certify an individual's disability by completing the bottom half of the application. The patient must have one or more of the following conditions to qualify:

1. Cannot walk two hundred feet without stopping to rest.
  2. Cannot walk without the use of a brace, cane, crutch, wheelchair, or other device, or another person.
  3. Is restricted by a lung disease.
  4. Uses portable oxygen.
  5. Has a cardiac condition to the extent that functional limitations are classified as a Class III or Class IV according to standards adopted by the American Heart Association.
  6. Is visually handicapped.
  7. Is severely limited in his/her ability to walk because of an arthritic, neurological, or orthopedic condition.

Number 1 and 2 don’t apply to her. Possibly it’s 3. Never seen her use oxygen so I doubt it’s 4. Possibly 5. She drives so she can’t be visually impaired, that rules out 6. I would say 7 is unlikely as I don’t see any “severe limitation”. She seems to do everything she wants to do and they have stairs at home. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Timeline
38 minutes ago, JFH said:

I understand disabilities are not always obvious. But it seems placards are given very freely in some places. My boss has one because she is almost 600 pounds and can barely walk without getting out of breath. My husband has no cartilage in many joints - both knees had to be replaced and his shoulder has been repaired. He hasn’t walked unaided for over 5 years. He hasn’t been able to do stairs in over 5 years. But we had to jump through hoops to get a handicapped placard for him. 

Here are are the requirements for Nevada (where Colt and Debbie live), per the NVC DMV website:

A licensed physician or advanced practice registered nurse must certify an individual's disability by completing the bottom half of the application. The patient must have one or more of the following conditions to qualify:

1. Cannot walk two hundred feet without stopping to rest.
  2. Cannot walk without the use of a brace, cane, crutch, wheelchair, or other device, or another person.
  3. Is restricted by a lung disease.
  4. Uses portable oxygen.
  5. Has a cardiac condition to the extent that functional limitations are classified as a Class III or Class IV according to standards adopted by the American Heart Association.
  6. Is visually handicapped.
  7. Is severely limited in his/her ability to walk because of an arthritic, neurological, or orthopedic condition.

Number 1 and 2 don’t apply to her. Possibly it’s 3. Never seen her use oxygen so I doubt it’s 4. Possibly 5. She drives so she can’t be visually impaired, that rules out 6. I would say 7 is unlikely as I don’t see any “severe limitation”. She seems to do everything she wants to do and they have stairs at home. 

how do you know #1 doesnt apply? or #7.

theres definitely abuse of the system, dont get me wrong, but im also saying that many of these conditions are not ones that would be obvious, especially for what little we see on tv

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

ROC