703 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, gisselle10 said:

my case is processing in Texas Service Center, lets pray to get NOA2 soon ;)

I pray for that approval every single day and I refresh my app about 30 times a day😥😥😥

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, tlatrice70 said:

THank you again!!! i was certain i was going to get an RFE because i didn't top load a lot. However when i sent off for my K3 i added additional evidence excluding chat logs which i will side load those along with a couple affidavits from from friends and family. I'll be back in Ghana next week so i will submit this visit in also.

Congrats! Hope ours comes through November/December.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, jantacza said:

I-130 May 2018 Filer at TSC.

VJ says they are processing MARCH 26, 2018 at the moment and the USCIS website says FEBRUARY 4, 2018. Does anyone know which is actually accurate? I don't want to get my hopes up that TSC is almost nearing April petitions when they're actually not =(

Anyone with any insight, please HELP!!!

THANK YOU =)

TSC seems to be all over the place. The USCIS website claims they are (as of today) working on petitions with NOA1 date of Feb 13 but I've already seen about 5 April approvals from TSC. I really feel like they're just sifting through piles and just doing whatever dates they feel like.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 hours ago, PersaisX said:

TSC seems to be all over the place. The USCIS website claims they are (as of today) working on petitions with NOA1 date of Feb 13 but I've already seen about 5 April approvals from TSC. I really feel like they're just sifting through piles and just doing whatever dates they feel like.

I think they do some background checkings and make sure the paper works are rigjt and so the straightforward cases take less time than some complicated ones. That's my opinion.

Edited by ssgg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/11/2018 at 7:22 AM, tlatrice70 said:

Good Morning May Filers I'm so please to announce I got my approval from USCIS last night!!! My service center is Nebraska!!! God is so awesome. Once again this shows their processing time is unpredictable. 

Congratulations!! Very happy for you! 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Tamarahassan said:

Sent May 28, 2018 by FedEx 

NOA 1 May 30, 2018 

Nebraska Service Center 

Hoping for a smooth quick approval! 

Thank you im always praying every step along the way 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

May 2018 Filer I-130

TSC.... How accurate are the processing times on VJ? USCIS has TSC processing February 2018 and VJ is up to April 2018?

Is it true that there is a freeze in December and that all processing is put on hold? This waiting game is excruciatingly difficult. I hope once approved, the process until our interview  is much faster :(. Good luck to all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 minutes ago, jantacza said:

May 2018 Filer I-130

TSC.... How accurate are the processing times on VJ? USCIS has TSC processing February 2018 and VJ is up to April 2018?

Is it true that there is a freeze in December and that all processing is put on hold? This waiting game is excruciatingly difficult. I hope once approved, the process until our interview  is much faster :(. Good luck to all!

There is about 10 VJ members who filed in April that have been approved so far. It does seem to be slowing down...my timeline prediction for adjudication was between Nov 24 and Dec 1 now its saying Dec 1 to Dec 13:unsure:. You're right the wait is really difficult. It seems like waiting for the NOA2 is the longest part of it though. Here's to hoping we May filers hear good news soon.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
4 hours ago, PersaisX said:

There is about 10 VJ members who filed in April that have been approved so far. It does seem to be slowing down...my timeline prediction for adjudication was between Nov 24 and Dec 1 now its saying Dec 1 to Dec 13:unsure:. You're right the wait is really difficult. It seems like waiting for the NOA2 is the longest part of it though. Here's to hoping we May filers hear good news soon.

Mine originally said Nov 15-20, around there and now it says Nov 25 -Dec 1 :cry:. We have a 6 month old baby and I really wish they'd consider the toll it takes on the family aspect. Every time I check VJ it says a different date, NSC is on May 15, 2018 which is my priority date ...kinda wish my case went there....thanks for replying and good luck!

Hi guys

my husband recieved my daughters Noa 2 last oct 22 ( ir-2) but my noa 2 was not sent yet (ir-1) im confused because our receipt number are tandem how come our noa 2 was not sent on the same day..our Noa 1 was May 4th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.