2,323 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On 8/17/2018 at 11:55 PM, araliadam said:

Toc Toc Toc!

I been asking the same question after being ignored so many times. I taught we were a support group. So my fiancee went for her interview on July 25th..The C.O asked few questions kept all of her official documents(copies not original), returned her passport and told her she will be contacted in the next 60 days. So far she been in Administrative Processing. Each time i emailed the Embassy i am been told that i will be contacted or she will be soon. This whole process has been crazy and stressful, i don't know if anyone had some almost same experience to share with me. i just need to know where we are standing in the process...

Have you tried the regional specific forum? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/89-africa-sub-saharan/ the AP times are different at each consulate I'm afraid :( I hope you find what you are looking for!

17 hours ago, Kelly1987 said:

Hey Guys,

Finally, our visa was approved on Thursday!! Thank you all for your support over the past few months and I will be keeping up to date on everyone's process on the Forum.

❤️❤️❤️

Got my VISA finally yesterday!!! :dance:

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, Kelly1987 said:

Hey Guys,

Finally, our visa was approved on Thursday!! Thank you all for your support over the past few months and I will be keeping up to date on everyone's process on the Forum.

❤️❤️❤️

Congrats Girl!!! Finally! I'm so happy for you 💓

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/23/2018 at 4:32 PM, Katri said:

Hi all! How long did it take to get the SSN number? Google says few weeks, is this correct? Many thanks!!

I applied for mine on the 3rd August, still waiting for it to come through the post, I'm in Texas at the moment, not sure if it's state specific, but they said it'd take around 4 weeks to arrive so hopefully by the end of this week I'll have it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

I applied for mine on the 3rd August, still waiting for it to come through the post, I'm in Texas at the moment, not sure if it's state specific, but they said it'd take around 4 weeks to arrive so hopefully by the end of this week I'll have it?

On form ss-5 for the SSN on question 5 about citizenship which box did you check? 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Laura93 said:

On form ss-5 for the SSN on question 5 about citizenship which box did you check? 

I put in Legal Alien allowed to work, there is something you need to print off, to go with that. 

Please see this following post: http://www.visajourney.com/content/ssn/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/21/2018 at 8:45 PM, Mara Liceth said:

Hi @EllyNelly. Do you mind if I ask you how much is the amount for the check ? I am not quite sure if is $1225 for the 3 forms. I-485, I-131 and I-765? 

hello! yes it is $1225 for all forms.. if you file all together the forms are at no additional cost.. .all we did was AOS and EAD and we paid with my fiances US debit card. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/23/2018 at 11:32 AM, Katri said:

Hi all! How long did it take to get the SSN number? Google says few weeks, is this correct? Many thanks!!

In Maryland they said 4-8 weeks

Timeline

Hey Guys! 

🎉Our visa was approved yesterday! 🎉.  It all went smooth. I got there half an hour before my appointment(booked for 11am) and finished around 12ish pm. 

We are going to start working on the paperwork for AOS soon.

Good luck for the rest of you guys! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
38 minutes ago, AlexaF said:

Hey Guys! 

🎉Our visa was approved yesterday! 🎉.  It all went smooth. I got there half an hour before my appointment(booked for 11am) and finished around 12ish pm. 

We are going to start working on the paperwork for AOS soon.

Good luck for the rest of you guys! 

Congrats!!! :dance:

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

Hi Everyone!

Can I ask what kind of status do you guys see on CEAC status website after interview?

I saw ppl telling me it is : Ready -> Application Received (case create date and last update date change and become non immigrant)-> Administrative Processing -> Issued

Mine is Ready -> Administrative Processing (still under immigrant visa) 

I am not sure if this is placing me under a bad 'AP' or what? CO told me my documents look fine and is good for visa issuance.

Can any one share info with me? Any idea is appreciated!

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

38 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Hi Everyone!

Can I ask what kind of status do you guys see on CEAC status website after interview?

I saw ppl telling me it is : Ready -> Application Received (case create date and last update date change and become non immigrant)-> Administrative Processing -> Issued

Mine is Ready -> Administrative Processing (still under immigrant visa) 

I am not sure if this is placing me under a bad 'AP' or what? CO told me my documents look fine and is good for visa issuance.

Can any one share info with me? Any idea is appreciated!

AP can take a few days at best to several weeks at the worst. I wouldnt stress.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/27/2018 at 8:27 AM, Hemzi said:

hi dear, were you able to see your info on that SAVE website?

On 8/31/2018 at 7:32 PM, K1visaHopeful said:

AP can take a few days at best to several weeks at the worst. I wouldnt stress.

Oh. So u got your visa on hand within 2 days?

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.