SAT

A Rant Thread named Desire

2,987 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Oh man I dun feel like goin' to the office.

The weather's nice.

Would much rather go clean the boat, start it, get it ship-shape to go fishing...

#### I gotta go in, some kinda #### going on at 3.

FFS, couldn't I just cancel everything? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
16 minutes ago, SAT said:

my mother...

My mother has been working on her Swedish death clean, thankfully.  

The more stuff I get rid of, the less stuff I want.  Stuffed closets and cabinets give me anxiety.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Creeper at the gym. Again.  I'm too nice.  I should tell him to bigger off, but sometimes they go psycho so I don't.

It's pouring rain here.  Hubs is home sleeping.

I'm waiting on my best friend so I can take her out for a belated birthday breakfast.  

5 mins isnt always 5 mins btw. Lol

34 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

My mother has been working on her Swedish death clean, thankfully.  

The more stuff I get rid of, the less stuff I want.  Stuffed closets and cabinets give me anxiety.

I agree, me too!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

2 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

What VA are you going to if you don't mind me asking?

Honestly I feel bad for using the VA sometimes because I see a lot of older guys and here is a young(34) man waiting in line for things. But it was funny when I went for my physical last year at a clinic the nurse was practically undressing me with her eyes. She even went as far as to asking me a couple questions like "Please tell me you have a son, does he look like you, does he have your eyes?). I was sitting there pretty amazed actually, but we are around the same age so it's understandable.

I have a interview for a job at Camp Lejeune next week... It will take me getting a good paying job to go back to the hellhole.

Fayetteville AR now. He was a patient at Little Rock.  Good luck with the job interview. LeJeune is safe enough now.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Since parents and parent-in-laws are a common topics around here, I want to get in one shot on my presumed father-in-law. Although I've never met the biological father of La Colombiana, he seems to be an altogether unpleasant person. I met his brother (her uncle) where he lives in Houston back in 2013 and he seems very nice. But the younger brother? Eeesh. The timeline is something like this...

The guy marries L.C.'s mother.

L.C. born.

Father abandons mother and child when she's 2 yrs old.

Father gets another Colombiana pregnant and father's a child named Jose.

Abandons everyone in Colombia and races to the USA on a tourist visa.

Convinces an American woman to marry him, files for a G.C., citizenship, blah, blah, blah

Divorces new wife soon after becoming USC.

Marries another hapless USC woman who had more wealth.

Files immigration application for adult son Jose. Jose gets GC and immigrates.

Files immigration application for L.C.

L.C.'s priority date comes up in 2006. Father reneges on providing evidence to allow her to immigrate.

At this point, L.C. has completely written off the loser. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and as we filled out the online n400 for her citizenship, the online application asks if her father is a USC and what his date of naturalization was. So L.C. contacts the good uncle to see if he can get this info. The uncle reports back that the dirt bag father doesn't want to provide that info to us. Our theory is that he fears for his safety and what might happen if he should ever meet us. So maybe the guy isn't a total idiot after all. I wouldn't do anything myself but I would guess that L.C. would draw blood. General warning from the US Surgeon General: Don't piss off South American women.

Hopefully we don't get an RFE from leaving this question unanswered.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I feel bad for using the VA sometimes

Why?  You've earned it, semper fi man.

3 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

ummm... who doesn't clean out their cabinets for years and finds that much rinse aid?

Well, where else would/should it be hoarded, huh Nola-B. ma'am?

2 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

this is our last child due to being fixed now

Male cruelty perpetrated by yet another wife-type person, ouch man!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
2 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

The more stuff I get rid of, the less stuff I want.

Spartanette Nola-B.!  Spartanette, SPARTANETTE Nola-B.!

1 hour ago, NikLR said:

I agree, me too!

Spartanette Niki-B.!  Spartanette, SPARTANETTE Niki-B.!

1 hour ago, NikLR said:

Hubs is home sleeping.

Smart Mr. Niki-B.!

6 minutes ago, Russ&Caro said:

dirt bag father

Sounds like it, uff man.

7 minutes ago, Russ&Caro said:

General warning from the US Surgeon General: Don't piss off South American women

Inevitably, they go aysheep, run for the hills man.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

We were up till half-past 2 a.m. in the kitchen, groggy we man.

Deconstructor is supposed to be there now, rip-out man.

Cat hasn't adjusted to new food/water location and in fact tried to eat our leg in protest, bite us man.

In good news, orders for Mother's Day pre-owned toilet seats are at a potentially record level, $i man.

Mornin'/afternoon/evenin', spartanette and other babes with stingily allocated point inventories!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Russ&Caro said:

Since parents and parent-in-laws are a common topics around here, I want to get in one shot on my presumed father-in-law. Although I've never met the biological father of La Colombiana, he seems to be an altogether unpleasant person. I met his brother (her uncle) where he lives in Houston back in 2013 and he seems very nice. But the younger brother? Eeesh. The timeline is something like this...

The guy marries L.C.'s mother.

L.C. born.

Father abandons mother and child when she's 2 yrs old.

Father gets another Colombiana pregnant and father's a child named Jose.

Abandons everyone in Colombia and races to the USA on a tourist visa.

Convinces an American woman to marry him, files for a G.C., citizenship, blah, blah, blah

Divorces new wife soon after becoming USC.

Marries another hapless USC woman who had more wealth.

Files immigration application for adult son Jose. Jose gets GC and immigrates.

Files immigration application for L.C.

L.C.'s priority date comes up in 2006. Father reneges on providing evidence to allow her to immigrate.

At this point, L.C. has completely written off the loser. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and as we filled out the online n400 for her citizenship, the online application asks if her father is a USC and what his date of naturalization was. So L.C. contacts the good uncle to see if he can get this info. The uncle reports back that the dirt bag father doesn't want to provide that info to us. Our theory is that he fears for his safety and what might happen if he should ever meet us. So maybe the guy isn't a total idiot after all. I wouldn't do anything myself but I would guess that L.C. would draw blood. General warning from the US Surgeon General: Don't piss off South American women.

Hopefully we don't get an RFE from leaving this question unanswered.

Sounds a bit like my father.   I think he and USC wife #3 might be back together after their divorce.    

40 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

We were up till half-past 2 a.m. in the kitchen, groggy we man.

Excellent opportunity to Kon-Mari your kitchen.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

2 hours ago, cdneh said:

Fayetteville AR now. He was a patient at Little Rock.  Good luck with the job interview. LeJeune is safe enough now.

Yeah it's fine now but the Marines is still the only horse in town so to speak. So hopefully I get it and go live in Sneads Ferry, that way I can take a short drive to TI and have fun with the family.

I hope your Marine gets to be doing better.

Edited by cyberfx1024

2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Why?  You've earned it, semper fi man.

Male cruelty perpetrated by yet another wife-type person, ouch man!

Because I am a young guy so to speak and I feel like I am taking up space for the guys who really need it. That's why I usually only go to a small VA clinic for my annual physical and that's it.

It was cruelty but unfortunately we have 4 kids right now and that is the most that's financially feasible RIGHT NOW. So in the future if the circumstances change then I might go get it reversed, who knows. We have a blended family with my 2 old kids from my previous wife, and we had 2 beautiful daughters once we got married 5+ years ago. So that leaves us a big family of 4 kids in the same house right now which is great.

But damn did that surgery did feel like a kick in the nuts for quite literally 2 weeks afterwards.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Ok, I came in. There's apparently nothing going on at 3. I took a nap, went out for coffee, went to the bank, came back....

Oh yes, now to make reservations for tomorrow. 

It's like 95 degrees out there btw....