TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Haha omggg that would be sweet!!!! It could be like a reunion at my wedding. 

I am the type of person who likes lowkey and simple wedding events. But my mom is going yo invite some 300 plus people hahah. 

I feel this... Our upcoming wedding is about to make me sick... My family knows way too many people.. Im expecting 300 or more 😔 our venue doesn't know it yet and we are the first Nigerians to have it there 😔 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kelly1987 said:

Don't freak out! It's coming, I can feel it. Stay positive. (L)

thank you! and about your issue maybe call again? ask as much as you can. I don't think is going to be a problem but if you think it will explore all of your option with USCIS.  It must be nerve racking even after getting approved noticing something is off, no one deserves going through so much stress.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kelly1987 said:

So, just to update you guys. My fiance received our NOA2 notice in the mail on Monday and low and behold they mixed up my name on the notice. They put my last name as my middle name, my middle name as my first name and my middle name as my last name. I don't know how they did this, as we filled out the paperwork correctly, and our NOA1 notice has my name in the correct order.

My finance called USCIS yesterday to inform them of the error, and the lady was shocked to hear that we had received our NOA2, and said that her system was showing that out case was received on 31st October, and nothing more. It wasn't showing the notice of approval. 

Now I'm actually very worried.

I checked the new site and our case is showing as approved, but on the only website our case is showing as received.

The lady said got my fiance to verify our details and then she updated the name order and gave my finance a reference number and said we would receive a notice confirming the update.

Should I be worried if their system is showing as received and not as approved? Has anyone heard of this happening before?

You don’t have anything to worry about Girl! Cheer up! Like others said. The call center people doesn’t know more than what we now when we look at the website. They will update your name. And it will be no problem at all. You are Approved! USCIS don’t  send letters by mistake. But a mistake on the name is completely normal. If you look at the scans. Some of them said “Name was updated or date of birthday  was updated “ things like that. So don’t worry. You can call also and ask for a Tier2 if that will make you feel better. but Like I said. Don’t worry. Enjoy the rest of this journey that is close to the approval! Hugs and cheer up! ❤️💃

Btw: mine was never updated anywhere 🙄😂

Edited by Mara Liceth

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

1 hour ago, EllyNelly said:

I feel this... Our upcoming wedding is about to make me sick... My family knows way too many people.. Im expecting 300 or more 😔 our venue doesn't know it yet and we are the first Nigerians to have it there 😔 

Wow that's a lot of people. Mine will definitely be small... I went all out for my first wedding so I kinda don't want to go through all that again but I of to make it nice for my fiance. 

1 hour ago, EllyNelly said:

Well then you're gonna bring some life into that!! Post a photo or two!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

@IamAR

I know exactly how you feel. What stressed me out even more is when we had weeks and days without much movement. I really really think because of the new website most cases are no longer public and the app can no longer collect much info. Even when you call tier 1 they can access the new site and info which they couldn't do before.  I can't tell you to not worry or stress because it's difficult but i can tell you that it's nothing to worry about. Just call again in a few days. That always helped me even if those mofo gave me the same bullshit answer. Hold tight!!!! Lots of love and prayers for you 🤞🤞

thank you so much :wub:  i trying to be strong for this but you know so stressed insind :( i will call them again maybe on friday (207 days)

46 minutes ago, Marlz1844 said:

I do not post on here often. The last time I posted I informed you guys that I received NOA2 and I was going to cancel the case because my fiancé did something that he wasn't supposed to do. We've decided to work through it and stick it out.

So our case is as follows:

NOA2: 4/16/18

NVC Received Case: 4/18/18

Case # Assigned: 5/7/18

Case Left NVC: 5/9/18

Consulate Received case: 5/10/18

I am so surprised that it is going so fast. Should we wait until the consulate reach out to us?

Im happy for you.... all is ok again!!!!(L)

1 minute ago, HTMW said:

Aaaaawwww thank you 😘😘😘😘, I'm hoping for good news but prepared for no news... 

❤️❤️❤️

I am looking forward to it!!!it's gonna hit you like you don't even know!!! 

Just like it did me. Haha 

Praying really really hard for you ❤

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

I am looking forward to it!!!it's gonna hit you like you don't even know!!! 

Just like it did me. Haha 

Praying really really hard for you ❤

Lol! I’d be so lost without your encouragement; Thank you for your support always ❤️❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, DonAnn said:

😀😀😀 I hope your mom won't go way too overboard and drive you crazy... If she's anything like my mother and you don't yet have children I think you better prepare for the "I want grandchildren" statements after the wedding

LOL, moms are very funny! Mine is already thinking about grandchildren and I haven’t even gotten my NOA2! 😂🤣😂🤣 Good luck to everyone! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.