John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Well, at.least you had your interview. My embassy is closed now. We paid for 3 visas already and now my case will be transferred to other embassy and probably we need to pay again. You are definitely a step closer LOL. Can you call to your embassy or send an email? A friend had same problem she called and next day her visa changed to "issued"... Try to call them or send an email showing how worried you are... I hope you can get your visa this week.... 

I feel for you big time.

my embassy don’t take calls. I emailed last Thursday and no response yet but they said 3-4 business days to reply this is day 3.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
16 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

It’s really hard to stay positive because I stupidly resigned from work and leave work next week (can’t rescind my notice) so my fiancé is going to have to pay my bills and we booked my flights for next week (6 weeks after interview)thinking that would be more than enough time which we are going to lose money on if my visa isn’t issued this week.

seeing that others are still in the same position months before me scares me silly and the longer this goes on I get more scared that I’ll be ultimately denied.

let my case be a cautionary tale for others.

not knowing why I’m in additional ap when I had a very simple interview and was told 7-10 working days and should be approved is horrid.

32 total days 21 days now and no change since jan 30th.

if anyone reading this prays please pray for us. Thanks 

I'm praying for you!!!

K-1 Timeline

04-20-18: Mailed I-129F Petition to Dallas Lockbox

04-23-18: Received Date

04-26-18: Notice Date

04-27-18: NOA1

11-07-18: Received RFE notice via text

11-13-18: Received RFE Letter

11-29-18: Returned RFE Information to USCIS

12-03-18: USCIS Received RFE Information

12-14-18: NOA2

01-07-19: NVC Received Case

01-11-19: Received NVC Case #

01-22-19: Left NVC

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
On 2/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Shrouq615 said:

After 297 days I finally got my NOA2 today!! 😍I hope everyone here is doing well and if you're not with your loved one already I hope you will be soon!! 

Congratulations!!! Happy for you guys I hope I’ll be next pretty soon we were about the same time line. Still waiting patiently. 

5 hours ago, SteVas said:

I'm praying for you!!!

Thank you ❤️

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
18 hours ago, domnj26 said:

Congratulations!!! Happy for you guys I hope I’ll be next pretty soon we were about the same time line. Still waiting patiently. 

Thank you! I hope so too!

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:53 PM, Shrouq615 said:

After 297 days I finally got my NOA2 today!! 😍I hope everyone here is doing well and if you're not with your loved one already I hope you will be soon!! 

مبروووك و أخيرا !! الله يساعدج اخروها عليج تكولين قصة عنتر بن شداد ههه 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
12 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

مبروووك و أخيرا !! الله يساعدج اخروها عليج تكولين قصة عنتر بن شداد ههه 

hahaha thank you!

Timeline
On 2/15/2019 at 3:28 PM, Shrouq615 said:

hahaha thank you!

Finally my case was update today!! They are requesting more evidence, but at least I know someone is working with the case. Does anyone have more information or could give me examples of stuff I could send them as proof. They said they sent something in the mail and follow the request 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
26 minutes ago, domnj26 said:

Finally my case was update today!! They are requesting more evidence, but at least I know someone is working with the case. Does anyone have more information or could give me examples of stuff I could send them as proof. They said they sent something in the mail and follow the request 

Great. You must  wait your physical letter by snail mail for to know what they want, after that you can ask for help in here....

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Great. You must  wait your physical letter by snail mail for to know what they want, after that you can ask for help in here....

Ok perfect, thanks 

So still in non immigrant additional administrative processing day 40/27 working days since my interview it’s the most horrendously stressful part of the process. Just about hanging in there but scared of ultimate denial 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Our interview was 02/12/19 and yesterday the status changed to "issued". When do you think I will receive the email to know when it will be ready to pickup? My fiancée opted to pick it up at the office in Recife, Brazil. I have learned that this is the slowest way to finally get your hands on the visa package. Waiting and looking forward to her arrival on 03/20!!! 🙏

14 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

So still in non immigrant additional administrative processing day 40/27 working days since my interview it’s the most horrendously stressful part of the process. Just about hanging in there but scared of ultimate denial 

Is there a specific thing you think you would get denied for? If not, then I'm certain you won't be denied. I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo so close to the end. They must be doing additional background checks huh? Do you have any schooling or work history that is related to engineering/chemistry/biology, stuff like that? 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

14 minutes ago, MeghanK said:

Is there a specific thing you think you would get denied for? If not, then I'm certain you won't be denied. I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo so close to the end. They must be doing additional background checks huh? Do you have any schooling or work history that is related to engineering/chemistry/biology, stuff like that? 

Day 40

nope nothing like that in my work history I’m a risk and value analyst for track replacement possessions on the railway until Friday (stupidly quit my job but we can manage ) admin jobs before then. 

Hoping my bad credit history won’t get me denied.

all we can think is it’s my two surname changes at 15 and post divorce causing checks, the CO did check what my married name was but the change to non immigrant ap on jan 30th is messing with our heads.

Edited by AmandaandChayne

event.png

28 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Day 40

nope nothing like that in my work history I’m a risk and value analyst for track replacement possessions on the railway until Friday (stupidly quit my job but we can manage ) admin jobs before then. 

Hoping my bad credit history won’t get me denied.

all we can think is it’s my two surname changes at 15 and post divorce causing checks, the CO did check what my married name was but the change to non immigrant ap on jan 30th is messing with our heads.

Must be the name changes. I don't think something like credit would come into play at all. They must have done a new background check on the other name. From an outside perspective, that has to be it! I'm sure you are super close and it could be any day now. 27 business days you said, right? Hopefully they provide you some more info when they finally respond to your e-mail. We are still here with ya! 🤞

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.