John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 12/13/2018 at 5:11 PM, Cmptrsdeal said:

Anyone know what the actual wait time has been for ppl to go from NOA2 to NVC?    Thanks!

Our NOA 2 was on 10/17.  NVC didn't receive until 11/14, and our case didn't get sent to the consulate until 12/11.  Nearly two months, but now we see the end in sight.  The waiting feels like forever, and you wonder why it's taking longer than average.  But remain hopeful and positive because one day when you look back on this it will be worth it.  The best use of the time is spent making sure you have everything possible ready for the next steps.  The worst thing that can happen is to finally get to the next step and find out you are missing something and have to wait because you overlooked something.  I doubt it means much, but I have noticed that people who have passed me in the process and got through the NVC quickly were all people who filed their I-129 well ahead of me.  So, you can't get upset when someone who filed theirs two or three months ahead of you moves through the NVC quicker than you.  I don't know that they give those priorities, but it didn't seem coincidental that our file sat while others with much earlier NOA1 dates moved on.  The process seems to balance itself out, so hopefully, the next part will move much quicker for you.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I'm hoping you will have good news before the end of the year.  Good luck and God bless!

04/25/18  - I-129F sent Overnight Priority USPS to PO Box in Dallas

04/28/18  - USCIS signed for I-129F

05/01/18  -  Electronic NOA1

05/05/18  -  NOA1 hard copy

10/17/18  -  NOA2 

10/22/18  -  NOA2 received

11/14/18  -  NVC received case

11/23/18  -  NVC issued case number

12/11/18  -  NVC in transit

12/27/18  - P3 Received

03/28/19  -  Interview

04/11/19  -  Entry to US

07/07/19  -  Wedding

08/09/19  -  Filed AOS/EAD/AP

08/12/19  -  NOA1

09/04/19  -  Biometric Appointment

10/10/19  -  Notice of Ready For Interview  

12/06/19  -  AP/EAD Approved

12/16/19  -  AP/EAD Card Received

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview Scheduled Text

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview NOA

04/16/20  -  AOS Interview (E-notice of  interview cancellation received 03/31/20)

1 hour ago, Pbchief2 said:

Visa in hand, no errors, ticket booked!!!

:jest::dance::joy::yes:

Congratulationssss !!!! Soon soon they happily ever after!!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

2 hours ago, Pbchief2 said:

Visa in hand, no errors, ticket booked!!!

:jest::dance::joy::yes:

Excellent! What feeling this will be for the two of you, spending Christmas together. Safe travels.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone, happy I found this forum, our priority day is April 13, 2018 and we haven’t received anything else beside the noa1 i called a month ago and they told me to wait for another 45 days for a response. This is what the email says The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry.  On 11/13/2018, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

I just want to know if anyone else is in the same boat, I feel we were left behind or something. The 45 days mark ends on dec 30th we are hoping for good news soon. Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas 🎄 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Excellent! What feeling this will be for the two of you, spending Christmas together. Safe travels.

CFO issues....

The lady that was assigned to her says she thinks she forgot her paper work at the Clark satellite office.  When she took the seminar she had told her she would not issue the certificate since there was no guarantee she would pass the interview. Now CFO May have misplaced the paperwork. We'll find out Wednesday at Clark.

Edited by Pbchief2

10 minutes ago, Pbchief2 said:

CFO issues....

That is a red flag for me. It means that the question that were asked of her she was unable to answer with conviction. If she is not confident in knowing you then she can be refused till such time as she can answer the CFO's questions. I think Hank has something on his website about this.

This is a little old but it is a good insight on what to expect.

From <http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/525448-cfo-seminar-experience-december-2014/>

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

That is a red flag for me. It means that the question that were asked of her she was unable to answer with conviction. If she is not confident in knowing you then she can be refused till such time as she can answer the CFO's questions. I think Hank has something on his website about this.

This is a little old but it is a good insight on what to expect.

From <http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/525448-cfo-seminar-experience-december-2014/>

Strange since I was there for the CFO and the only hang up came when she told the interviewer that I had full custody of my son. They wanted the entire divorce petition after that instead of just the judgment. Luckily iade sure we had almost anything they could have asked for. 

On the other hand the embassy interview didn't ask for anything. No divorce judgment, no AOS, just zipped through and approved.

7 hours ago, Pbchief2 said:

Strange since I was there for the CFO and the only hang up came when she told the interviewer that I had full custody of my son. They wanted the entire divorce petition after that instead of just the judgment. Luckily iade sure we had almost anything they could have asked for. 

On the other hand the embassy interview didn't ask for anything. No divorce judgment, no AOS, just zipped through and approved.

CFO runs on it's own rules, which at times doesn't make sense, and since they control if you leave the country, regardless if you have a visa you need to do everything to please them. It's the screwiest operation I have ever encountered.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
20 hours ago, domnj26 said:

Hi everyone, happy I found this forum, our priority day is April 13, 2018 and we haven’t received anything else beside the noa1 i called a month ago and they told me to wait for another 45 days for a response. This is what the email says The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry.  On 11/13/2018, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

I just want to know if anyone else is in the same boat, I feel we were left behind or something. The 45 days mark ends on dec 30th we are hoping for good news soon. Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas 🎄 

NOA1 4/30. I just received my NOA2, but over the phone. I have not received any other notifications. I had an RFE for a document I already submitted. An agent told me over the phone that sometimes “documents get separated from the file.” I would suggest contacting your congresspersons office if you have not already done so. They can submit an inquiry on your case. You can even get an info pass to talk to someone in person. I know someone who had to do all these things to find out 8 mos into it that her case had not been assigned to anyone. I’m not saying that is your case as all cases are different, but it doesn’t hurt to be persistent. They are not above human error. 

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
6 minutes ago, scrapper026 said:

TODAY THE WAIT WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!  8 MORE HOURS AND I WILL GET TO HOLD MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK ALL, YOUR WAIT WILL BE OVER VERY SOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!...And Amen to your words...God bless you!

Timeline
4 hours ago, scrapper026 said:

TODAY THE WAIT WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!  8 MORE HOURS AND I WILL GET TO HOLD MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD LUCK ALL, YOUR WAIT WILL BE OVER VERY SOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, after much issues with CFO I'm the Philippines our flight is Friday. I will be waiting for her at SFO!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Pbchief2 said:

Congratulations, after much issues with CFO I'm the Philippines our flight is Friday. I will be waiting for her at SFO!!!

My flight to SFO is this friday too, what airline maybe we will see each other. Congrats 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.