1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, nata38 said:

Thank you! I will. Based on this RFE (found online) I concluded that if you claim any heath issue, including phsychological, they will ask for updated/recent record to show it's ongoing (in RFE). In some cases they accept updated phsychological report, in some cases they would want a letter from a family doctor or psychiatrist and a prescription. 

78685622_10212310324153016_185971443966672896_o.jpg

Lol I was just looking at this at the FB groups.. that's right when you get an Rfe like this you have to show them updated and recent documentations. Hopefully this month will be seeing our approvals.. 🙏 cause everything goes bad in my life.. 😔 I really need an Approval immediately.. otherwise I will freek out..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Lol I was just looking at this at the FB groups.. that's right when you get an Rfe like this you have to show them updated and recent documentations. Hopefully this month will be seeing our approvals.. 🙏 cause everything goes bad in my life.. 😔 I really need an Approval immediately.. otherwise I will freek out..

You will get an approval very soon, 6 weeks is overdue!🙏I don't have any high expectations for mine to come too soon, at least it got there on time 🙄

lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, nata38 said:

You will get an approval very soon, 6 weeks is overdue!🙏I don't have any high expectations for mine to come too soon, at least it got there on time 🙄

lol

What do you mean 6weeks is overdue? Are you sure? Cause I've see RFE's waiting form September 3rd😖

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bariskurt said:

What do you mean 6weeks is overdue? Are you sure? Cause I've see RFE's waiting form September 3rd😖

Oh, no! 😯 Maybe those are from Potomac? The longest I've seen on FB was 4-6 weeks..

Timeline
Just now, nata38 said:

Oh, no! 😯 Maybe those are from Potomac? The longest I've seen on FB was 4-6 weeks..

Oh thank God pls this is the 5th. I had a dream like a month ago 4th of December I was getting my approval.. than I said no no not that long! 😁 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

Oh thank God pls this is the 5th. I had a dream like a month ago 4th of December I was getting my approval.. than I said no no not that long! 😁 

We have no choice but to keep going. Hopefully one day we'll look back at this like the whole thing was just a bad dream...😑

On 11/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, Tyssa said:

Hi guys! Just curious to know if anyone have been hearing of approvals from people that applied through a PR? I read here a while ago  that applications through Citizens get preference and is faster?! I don’t believe that’s true...

Hello, I have been following this group but this is the first time to post in here. I got my I 601A approval in early November and my husband is LPR.  I'm just waiting for NVC to review and close my case.  My waiver was received in March 13th,2019.  I don't know if there is any preference to USC but mine was approved in a little over seven months and our main hardship was psychological and there was only one report. We didn't get any RFE. Our country is Kenya and I also came in with a tourist visa and overstayed.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:33 PM, Bariskurt said:

We don't have kids either.. kids doesn't count if they don't have any health issues.. so, I've done rfe response by myself too.. attorneys doesn't like to work without getting paid.. I had a huge fight with him.. I hope I can get my approval I will not pay him after that.. I'll do the rest by myself 😒 I also have a legal entry to the US. Just overstayed.. and my wife is a PR. 

if you don't have a financial hardships you must have health problems.. God bless you friend.🙏 

Bariskurt, you can not do adjustment of status, when is your wife eligible for citizenship? My husband has two years to apply for citizenship and I could not wait any longer so I had to apply for the waiver and got approved. 

27 minutes ago, Zuri Sana said:

Hello, I have been following this group but this is the first time to post in here. I got my I 601A approval in early November and my husband is LPR.  I'm just waiting for NVC to review and close my case.  My waiver was received in March 13th,2019.  I don't know if there is any preference to USC but mine was approved in a little over seven months and our main hardship was psychological and there was only one report. We didn't get any RFE. Our country is Kenya and I also came in with a tourist visa and overstayed.

This is great news! Congrats!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zuri Sana said:

That's awesome news! Congrats! Please let us know how many weeks it will take to close your case w/NVC🤔. Thank you in advance!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Zuri Sana said:

Bariskurt, you can not do adjustment of status, when is your wife eligible for citizenship? My husband has two years to apply for citizenship and I could not wait any longer so I had to apply for the waiver and got approved. 

My wife will be eligible exactly on 06/01/2022 -- 1.5 years later for her citizenship. 
After her application it will take an other 8-12 months to finalize.
Maybe 4-6 months more for my application.. 
So, total; 3 + years and I've already been waiting 4 years. and who knows how many times processing times will increase...
I know in the end I will get this sh.t but it's frustrating and sucking my life.. getting old to move on.. you know.. 
there is no answer from my RFe yet.. still waiting FYI.. 

25 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

My wife will be eligible exactly on 06/01/2022 -- 1.5 years later for her citizenship. 
After her application it will take an other 8-12 months to finalize.
Maybe 4-6 months more for my application.. 
So, total; 3 + years and I've already been waiting 4 years. and who knows how many times processing times will increase...
I know in the end I will get this sh.t but it's frustrating and sucking my life.. getting old to move on.. you know.. 
there is no answer from my RFe yet.. still waiting FYI.. 

You are almost there! The RFE is super draining in top of everything else and all the wait but hang in there just a little more and soon you will share the good news with us! 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.