1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Just now, orestovich said:

Actually I already enquired , on August ,  got the right moment when my date was allowed . Right after that they moved the date for a month again . And waited 2 months for answer . Answer pic attached. All this is big BS .  Lawyer called and been told that officer takes most " urgent and important  cases " first . So this time frame means absolutely nothing .

I came here in 2000 ...

Almost 20 years I am fighting this .

20191122_185846.jpg

Timeline
3 hours ago, orestovich said:

Actually I already enquired , on August ,  got the right moment when my date was allowed . Right after that they moved the date for a month again . And waited 2 months for answer . Answer pic attached. All this is big BS .  Lawyer called and been told that officer takes most " urgent and important  cases " first . So this time frame means absolutely nothing .

I came here in 2000 ...

20191122_185846.jpg

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tyssa said:

I’m so sorry you are going through this! Is your case in Nebraska? I thought the cases were being reviewed as they come in and not by importance. What are people saying in other groups? Are people getting approved after your date? 

My case is in Potomac 

Really do not know about other cases from Potomac . 

5 minutes ago, orestovich said:

My case is in Potomac 

Really do not know about other cases from Potomac . 

My case is in Potomac too, haven't heard anything. Date of filing is October 10, 2018 😩 they are ignoring our submission and working on other cases. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Miguel2444742 said:

My case is in Potomac too, haven't heard anything. Date of filing is October 10, 2018 😩 they are ignoring our submission and working on other cases. 

I am wondering come December 10 , they going to move/add another month ???

😆😆😆

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, orestovich said:

I came here in 2000 ...

I'm so sorry, they're just taking their sweet time with everything to discourage people from doing the process. It will be done and in your favor soon hopefully. Mine took about 10.5 months

Timeline
6 hours ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

I'm so sorry, they're just taking their sweet time with everything to discourage people from doing the process. It will be done and in your favor soon hopefully. Mine took about 10.5 months

Thank You Dalila :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, orestovich said:

Thank You Dalila :)

I can't believe you're still waiting.

People getting approval from March already in Nebraska.. There is definitely huge deal with this Potomac center 🙄 and there is no news about my Rfe response.. it use to take only 2weeks after.. they will probably have me wait until December.. my gosh!! Getting crazy every minute..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

People getting approval from March already in Nebraska.. There is definitely huge deal with this Potomac center 🙄 and there is no news about my Rfe response.. it use to take only 2weeks after.. they will probably have me wait until December.. my gosh!! Getting crazy every minute..

March 2019 ???

Wow ...

That's so ....

Don't want to say out loud ;)

11 hours ago, Bariskurt said:

When was the day that you got the notification that they had received your RFE response? I believe they have 60 days after that to give you an answer! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tyssa said:

When was the day that you got the notification that they had received your RFE response? I believe they have 60 days after that to give you an answer! 

I sent it out on Oct21st and they updated the case status on Oct 23rd to "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" 

My deadline was Oct21st and Officer L.Miller signed and received my documents on Oct 21st. But he updated the system 2days later. I Hope this is not a problem.. 

I know some cases who responded to rfe from September still waiting.. so will see🙄

50 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

I sent it out on Oct21st and they updated the case status on Oct 23rd to "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received" 

My deadline was Oct21st and Officer L.Miller signed and received my documents on Oct 21st. But he updated the system 2days later. I Hope this is not a problem.. 

I know some cases who responded to rfe from September still waiting.. so will see🙄

I’m sure you will hear something soon! What is the wait time for the interview in your home country?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

I’m sure you will hear something soon! What is the wait time for the interview in your home country?

😁 I really don't care about the wait time as soon as I have my approval.. but I think 3-5 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

😁 I really don't care about the wait time as soon as I have my approval.. but I think 3-5 months

I got RFE on Oct.30 from Mr.Miller (director) too, I think he is a director for all officers and he is signing all RFEs🤔. How do you know that he signed your response to RFE since the return address is PO Box?🤔  My timeline: 601a received Feb.20, 2019 Nebraska; RFE Oct.

30, response sent on Nov.20 with overnight mail; case status didn't update as of Nov.25 today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.