1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 minutes ago, nata38 said:

I got RFE on Oct.30 from Mr.Miller (director) too, I think he is a director for all officers and he is signing all RFEs🤔. How do you know that he signed your response to RFE since the return address is PO Box?🤔  My timeline: 601a received Feb.20, 2019 Nebraska; RFE Oct.

30, response sent on Nov.20 with overnight mail; case status didn't update as of Nov.25 today.

You are right he is the director Officer not the one who is checking cases.. but I have a tracking number and when I track it it says delivered and signed by L.Miller.

There is no specific reason or timeline for them to update their system.. some people get directly approval on the mail without any update.. so, but good luck our timeline is similar.. update us momentarily.. thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

You are right he is the director Officer not the one who is checking cases.. but I have a tracking number and when I track it it says delivered and signed by L.Miller.

There is no specific reason or timeline for them to update their system.. some people get directly approval on the mail without any update.. so, but good luck our timeline is similar.. update us momentarily.. thank you

Thank you so much for the info, I just requested Proof of Delivery email and it shows it was signed by mr. Miller on Nov.21! Also, the RFE was 8 pages, with a short personal consideration. Thanks to your and other ppl previous posts I was able not to stress out too much. And I sent RFE response without my attorney, b/c after I got RFE I requested a copy of her brief and I saw she made some mistakes in it. Will share more details later, too nervous to talk about it now. Oh, bye the way we have no kids and no debt and I don't work, so no financial hardship.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nata38 said:

Thank you so much for the info, I just requested Proof of Delivery email and it shows it was signed by mr. Miller on Nov.21! Also, the RFE was 8 pages, with a short personal consideration. Thanks to your and other ppl previous posts I was able not to stress out too much. And I sent RFE response without my attorney, b/c after I got RFE I requested a copy of her brief and I saw she made some mistakes in it. Will share more details later, too nervous to talk about it now. Oh, bye the way we have no kids and no debt and I don't work, so no financial hardship.

We don't have kids either.. kids doesn't count if they don't have any health issues.. so, I've done rfe response by myself too.. attorneys doesn't like to work without getting paid.. I had a huge fight with him.. I hope I can get my approval I will not pay him after that.. I'll do the rest by myself 😒 I also have a legal entry to the US. Just overstayed.. and my wife is a PR. 

if you don't have a financial hardships you must have health problems.. God bless you friend.🙏 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Bariskurt said:

We don't have kids either.. kids doesn't count if they don't have any health issues.. so, I've done rfe response by myself too.. attorneys doesn't like to work without getting paid.. I had a huge fight with him.. I hope I can get my approval I will not pay him after that.. I'll do the rest by myself 😒 I also have a legal entry to the US. Just overstayed.. and my wife is a PR. 

if you don't have a financial hardships you must have health problems.. God bless you friend.🙏 

Thank you 🙏

Hi-everyone 👋🏻

New to the group.

I wonder who is waiting for approval 601A and what is the waiting time to approvals?
At USCIS October 25 2019 

Notice November 4 Nebraska 

Fingerprints December 4 App

I don’t want to base on what they have on web processing time my 212 was approved in 3 months.
And I heard they are considering each country in a different order if it's true?

THX

Timeline
1 hour ago, Betsi said:

Hi-everyone 👋🏻

New to the group.

I wonder who is waiting for approval 601A and what is the waiting time to approvals?
At USCIS October 25 2019 

I don’t want to base on what they have on web processing time my 212 was approved in 3 months.
And I heard they are considering each country in a different order if it's true?

THX

I think the web processing times are pretty accurate; I found this quote: "USCIS calculates the processing time range based on the previous month’s completions, with the low end reflecting the time needed to complete 50 percent of cases and the high end showing the time it took to complete 93 percent of cases". The shortest time I've seen for Nebraska from FB and Case Tracking

app recently was 7,5 -8 month. Not sure if it matters what country you r from..🤔

Timeline
15 hours ago, Betsi said:

Hi-everyone 👋🏻

New to the group.

At USCIS October 25 2019 

THX

Welcome to club 😁 you have at least 10 months to get an early answer. Some people waiting 15-20 months. I filed mine November 26 2018. Sent an Rfe on October 21st.. still waiting to get an answer..

Good luck on your journey.. 

Hello, guys! I am new to the website :)

I have a question for you guys.

Actually I got approval last year with Employment based, but my country is not approving the visa last 2-3 years and now. So, I couldn’t make Interview appointment because of that.

So now, I really want to apply another 601A for “ (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents”

My question is... Do I really have to re-apply the 601A for F2B? Or Is there any way I can use the 601A that already approved with employment based...?

I know this is a stupid question :( I already asked to 3 different lawyers and 2 told me that I have to re-apply for F2B, but 1 lawyer told me no.

Please give me any Ideas if you know about it.

Thanks!

Edited by Hurryupguys

Timeline
On 11/27/2019 at 12:53 PM, Hurryupguys said:

Hello, guys! I am new to the website :)

I have a question for you guys.

Actually I got approval last year with Employment based, but my country is not approving the visa last 2-3 years and now. So, I couldn’t make Interview appointment because of that.

So now, I really want to apply another 601A for “ (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents”

My question is... Do I really have to re-apply the 601A for F2B? Or Is there any way I can use the 601A that already approved with employment based...?

I know this is a stupid question :( I already asked to 3 different lawyers and 2 told me that I have to re-apply for F2B, but 1 lawyer told me no.

Please give me any Ideas if you know about it.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to the forum! There is a website Avvo.com , free Q&A with attorneys; maybe you can post your question there🤔? I never posted a Q. on that site but I was reading lots of different answers...good luck.

On 11/25/2019 at 4:32 PM, nata38 said:

Hi!Hope you get your approval soon! And please do share afterwards what you used on your RFE. I will soon be applying for my husband’s waiver and will be needing ideas. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hurryupguys said:

Thanks! My friend receipt date is march 2019 and she got approval today!

Oh yes, I've seen approvals from March 2019 Nebraska on Facebook groups!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tyssa said:

Hi!Hope you get your approval soon! And please do share afterwards what you used on your RFE. I will soon be applying for my husband’s waiver and will be needing ideas. 

Thank you! I will. Based on this RFE (found online) I concluded that if you claim any heath issue, including phsychological, they will ask for updated/recent record to show it's ongoing (in RFE). In some cases they accept updated phsychological report, in some cases they would want a letter from a family doctor or psychiatrist and a prescription. 

78685622_10212310324153016_185971443966672896_o.jpg

Timeline
1 hour ago, nata38 said:

Oh yes, I've seen approvals from March 2019 Nebraska on Facebook groups!

I've seen April approval.. this insane telling you. But it depends on how strong your file is. if you are having extremely hospitalized hardship and financial issues they approve it right away.. if your case is considerable for hardship they take time.. looking deeper into the matter.. it's just like having a trail at the court and if the case is not strong enough judge is asking you more evidence..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.