TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My Fiance receive the e-mail after opening the inquiry:

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* .

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

Does it mean anything? I dont really trust too much haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Fiancée is on the phone to a Tier 2 right now. Fingers crossed everyone. 

Fingers and toes and everything else I can cross xxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So, fiancée just relayed to me what Tier 2 told her. 

Apparently it says that a request for evidence was ordered but no note on whether or not it was actually sent - apparently there is an area on the system that says when it is sent. He’s made a note on our file to say that they need to either resend the RFE or actually issue one. 

15 minutes ago, anna lucia said:

My Fiance receive the e-mail after opening the inquiry:

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* .

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice , Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

Does it mean anything? I dont really trust too much haha

Yes I received this too - not very helpful! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Apparently it says that a request for evidence was ordered but no note on whether or not it was actually sent - apparently there is an area on the system that says when it is sent. He’s made a note on our file to say that they need to either resend the RFE or actually issue one. 

Well, now they at last had a look on what happened and know how to solve it! Hope to hear good news from you soon :)

And yes I imagined that it wasnt helpful

26 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Oh....sad such a delay. Their mistake cost a months time.

Hope they can resolve it quick.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Oh goodness @Vholde346 what an ordeal, this process is stressful enough without this mess happening!! Hope it's resolved and an approval is on it's way to you very soon. We're all cheering for you here!!

event.png

Maybe I'm just a slow 1... haha

Ok... so for those who haven't logged into the new website.

Create another account and login.

After I just did that, now I see the updates to mycase.

Clearly says now that they sent an rfe on the 12th and that's what's waiting for me at my house.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@RevGreen @KAF
congratulations to you both!! 

Next Steps:
What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, DennisWaldron said:

Maybe I'm just a slow 1... haha

Ok... so for those who haven't logged into the new website.

Create another account and login.

After I just did that, now I see the updates to mycase.

Clearly says now that they sent an rfe on the 12th and that's what's waiting for me at my house.

Aww shucks!
Man I was sure it was gonna be the golden approval <_<

I hope it's something simple tho like missing a box or a document that you already sent. 

@NICK & PAULA, @emekus94

Sad it's not an approval. 

RFE....But super easy.

They only want 1 photo of each of us. 

Crazy... i sent 2 of each with petition.

Either way... is what it is. :)

Is it possible for Marian to send to me digitally?

Anyone done this before?

If its possible,I could have them there on Monday.

23 hours ago, MandW said:

You can do the same scan on your phone with case tracker, best of all you can scan with cases before and after yours to see if they are close to yours

how do you tell which case is yours?

23 hours ago, MandW said:

You can do the same scan on your phone with case tracker, best of all you can scan with cases before and after yours to see if they are close to yours

how do you tell which case is yours?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.