TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, DennisWaldron said:

Haha... i even was trying hold my phone different angles trying to peek.. 

LOL

Well please keep me and @NICK & PAULA posted on this newsssss whenever u open it. 
Cuz this is like mad exciting.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, anna lucia said:

Hey so after 212 days waiting we submitted an inquiry, I dont know if it will work but at least we are trying. They said nobody touched our case yet...!

Hoping you hear something soon!!

3 minutes ago, anna lucia said:

I hope so too thank you! Do you know if there is a place where i can check online about my inquiry?

Just check your status online. 

They will add it to your case history section.

Then when they assign an officer to it,they will update again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, DennisWaldron said:

Just check your status online. 

They will add it to your case history section.

Then when they assign an officer to it,they will update again.

Ok Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

So according to tier 2, we don’t have a RFE on the system. I’m getting seriously annoyed now. 

Did they have anything to say about the email you got saying they sent you an rfe,and if you dont respond?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, DennisWaldron said:

Did they have anything to say about the email you got saying they sent you an rfe,and if you dont respond?

No, the call was disconnected prematurely, so my fiancee is back in line again. 

Just posted this on the main board but I'll post it here too:

1) told by Tier 2 on the 23rd February that our case is being processed.

2) wait for one week, contact Tier 2 and get told that an RFE was sent on the 22nd February.

3) wait for approximately two weeks, contact Tier 2 and get told that there was no RFE sent. 

4) call Tier 2 the following day and get told that the RFE is internal and we won't receive anything.

5) eventually submit an inquiry about the elusive RFE and being outside normal processing times.

6) receive an email yesterday telling us that an RFE was sent out on the 22nd February, hence why we are "outside of processing times".

7) quickly receive another email in response to the elusive RFE, saying that on "03/08/2018, you contacted USCIS regarding a missing RFE, below is a summary of what we found: Your case is currently being adjudicated." What does this mean?

8) talked to a Tier 2 today and get told that there is no RFE on the system.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

No, the call was disconnected prematurely, so my fiancee is back in line again. 

Just posted this on the main board but I'll post it here too:

1) told by Tier 2 on the 23rd February that our case is being processed.

2) wait for one week, contact Tier 2 and get told that an RFE was sent on the 22nd February.

3) wait for approximately two weeks, contact Tier 2 and get told that there was no RFE sent. 

4) call Tier 2 the following day and get told that the RFE is internal and we won't receive anything.

5) eventually submit an inquiry about the elusive RFE and being outside normal processing times.

6) receive an email yesterday telling us that an RFE was sent out on the 22nd February, hence why we are "outside of processing times".

7) quickly receive another email in response to the elusive RFE, saying that on "03/08/2018, you contacted USCIS regarding a missing RFE, below is a summary of what we found: Your case is currently being adjudicated." What does this mean?

8) talked to a Tier 2 today and get told that there is no RFE on the system.

God they are making a mess. I hope you can get it clarified now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am so upset and angry, I just want to cry. Had we received this RFE, we could be potentially further into the process. The goal was to be there for the second week of May and it's looking less likely as the days go on. So hearing this is very frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

I am so upset and angry, I just want to cry. Had we received this RFE, we could be potentially further into the process. The goal was to be there for the second week of May and it's looking less likely as the days go on. So hearing this is very frustrating. 

Patiently waiting to hear about your second call back today.

Timeline
1 hour ago, anna lucia said:

I hope so too thank you! Do you know if there is a place where i can check online about my inquiry?

If you make an account with USCIS, it tells you what was last done on your case.
I believe they also e-mail you when an action is taken

But if you mean to check to see if they have replied, etc. Not really
Best bet is to probably wait a few days, call them back and see if you get lucky with a nice Tier II folk that will give you more information. 

Edited by emekus94

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Am so sorry Allie!!
This is simply ridiculous. how one system can give such mixed messages is completely unacceptable.
Like are these people on separate systems???
Good heavens!

Don't give up hope yet. May is still a possible POE for you. UK moves very fast. And I saw one girl in May forums (not a UK filer tho) after waiting like 275 days go from NOA to Approval in one month flat!
We're waiting with you. Just know you're not alone and we're here for u till this mess gets resolved once and for all!!

Edited by emekus94

Timeline
50 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

If you make an account with USCIS, it tells you what was last done on your case.
I believe they also e-mail you when an action is taken

But if you mean to check to see if they have replied, etc. Not really
Best bet is to probably wait a few days, call them back and see if you get lucky with a nice Tier II folk that will give you more information. 

Ok I will create the account then. We called 3 times already they really dont want to speak, and without updates I don't know how many cases were left.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vholde346 said:

You can still make may, they have to figure out what is going on. At least people are checking the mess and you are answering fast. Hoping for the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.