pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So this morning I called since the site was down to ask about my case status. The woman said it was still pending but she was super friendly. I asked if there was anything I could do and she said "Well, I can transfer you to tier 2 if you want to" to which I replied "Heck yea!" so now im on a 191 minute wait time, but they said they would call me when my time was ready. I am sorta nervous though.. is tier 2 a bad thing? is there anything I should know?

5 minutes ago, Nikatnite92 said:

Hey guys,

So this morning I called since the site was down to ask about my case status. The woman said it was still pending but she was super friendly. I asked if there was anything I could do and she said "Well, I can transfer you to tier 2 if you want to" to which I replied "Heck yea!" so now im on a 191 minute wait time, but they said they would call me when my time was ready. I am sorta nervous though.. is tier 2 a bad thing? is there anything I should know?

Tier 2 will likely tell you there there has been no action taken on your case, as it is still too early.  I called before our approval and the Tier 2 was very kind and simply said "everything looks good, there are no problems that I can see."

Good luck :-)

16 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Tier 2 will likely tell you there there has been no action taken on your case, as it is still too early.  I called before our approval and the Tier 2 was very kind and simply said "everything looks good, there are no problems that I can see."

Good luck :-)

Oh OK! I was worried for a second that they would get mad or something that I was calling since it wasn’t out of the timeframe yet . But hey! Gotta try something haha. Thanks for the reply :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nikatnite92 said:

Oh OK! I was worried for a second that they would get mad or something that I was calling since it wasn’t out of the timeframe yet . But hey! Gotta try something haha. Thanks for the reply :)

Keep us posted 😄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
13 hours ago, Mehappy said:

Same NOA1 date as yours. To be honest, I am not expecting any news until mid Oct. I think we can relax until then. 

As a fellow late-Marcher, this is my frame of mind as well. (Eventhough I'm probably going to start checking my status daily once early-Marchers start getting approved.)

One thing that I've promised myself is that I'm going to stay out of the the April thread. I know it is almost a certainty that some Aprils will get approved before me, but it'll still make me mad to see it. I'm just staying away, lol.

1 minute ago, moreadore said:

Checking back in again March 1 Old site March 6 new site- New site not updated just got a text. Old site updated- Approved today 9/4/18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!! Congratulations!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, crono_clone said:

OMG everyone, my birthday wish came through!!! I'm literally sitting at a bar with my fiance (it's 3 am here in the Philippines) crying my eyes out!!!

I first received a text from USCIS saying there was an update on my case. Checked the new site -- nothing. Checked the old site and I gasped when this came up!

20180905_032248.jpg

Yay!! Let’s have a party!! Me toooooo

I-129F Sent Feb 6, 2018

I-129F Sent back due to fee error Feb 19, 2018

I-129-F Sent again February 20, 2018

NOA1 Received February 26, 2018 (Old Site)

NOA1 Received March 1, 2018 (New Site)

Check Cashed March 2, 2018

NOA2 August 31, 2018

NVC September 18, 2018

Interview......February 7, 2019

Visa In Hand......February 14, 2019

POE.......February 28, 2019

Wedding Date March 6, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS MARCHERS

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG keep it coming!!! Congrats everyone♥♥♥

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

Feb 15, 2019   : Sent I-485 together with I-131 and I- 765

Jan 28, 2019   : Got married at the courthouse

Nov 15, 2018  :  Entered the USA

K1 JOURNEY

Nov 07, 2018   :  At 12nn, received Visa via door to door delivery

Nov 06, 2018   :  Out for delivery. Received email and text notification.

Nov 02, 2018   :  Called office and status changed to Issued

Oct 18, 2018    Status changed to Ready

Oct 16, 2018    :   NVC Left  ( Status is In Transit)

Oct 4&5, 2018 :   Completed medical at St. Lukes Medical Center

Oct 01,  2018   :   Paid visa fee at BPI, Filled DS-160, Registered online for St. Lukes medical

Sep 28, 2018   :   NVC case number over the phone

Sep 26, 2018   :   NVC received case (13 days from NOA2)

Sep 17, 2018   :   NOA2 hard copy received

Sep 13, 2018   :   NOA2 via email notification (192 days from NOA1)

Mar 08, 2018   :   NOA1 new website (https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/)

Mar 05, 2018   :   NOA1 old website (https://egov.uscis.gov)

Mar 01, 2018   :   I-129F Packet sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.