2018JNJ

January 2018 Filers

3,943 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
13 hours ago, radharose said:

I had read a thread by an ex-USCIS employee who said that a lot of people work from home and take several boxes of cases home with them, and return them a few days later, all processed.  So sometimes there are days with low approval numbers because work-at-home employees haven't checked in their processed cases yet. :huh:

Hmmm must be where our file is and those in November who are still waiting....we are in someone home 🤪 and...:they went on vacation and have not turned in their box. 😭 Just kidding....trying to find humor in all of this. Wishing we were one of the lucky ones 😏. Hoping January filers don’t have to deal with this same torture.

December 20 filer and no answer ☹️

Edited by TogoAfrica

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Timeline
12 hours ago, ShadeNKevin said:

There were 4 new approvals today for Dec 20, up to 16 approved out of 104 that show up.  (I didn't count rejections or people that pulled their request).  Hope yours was one of them! 

Did you find this on the scan...I have not seen any movement yesterday or the day before....will do a rescan and see if I missed something over the night. But new app and old app says they same thing for me....”received”. No mail at home and email or text message. So it seems we are still waiting. Not that we can trust some of these methods to inform us. Will call Monday and see if I can get a level 2 person since I’m close to our out of normal processing time. 

Thanks for looking!! 

9 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

Hmmm must be where our file is and those in November who are still waiting....we are in someone home 🤪 and...:they went on vacation and have not turned in their box. 😭 Just kidding....trying to find humor in all of this. Wishing we were one of the lucky ones 😏. Hoping January filers don’t have to deal with this same torture.

December 20 filer and no answer ☹️

That make perfect sense! Maybe that's the reason why ppl get RFE ,for things that they "lose" like passport's photos.... they let it in the car, house or a dog ate it!!

I hope next week will run a lot of approvals for all of U !!! keep Calm and please enjoy the weekend:wub::jest:! have a romantic dinner by facetime:wub:! and talk about future...about love!!!  and wait until mondayyy!!!

Good luck all!

Edited by Kyle&Ana

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, TogoAfrica said:

Did you find this on the scan...I have not seen any movement yesterday or the day before....will do a rescan and see if I missed something over the night. But new app and old app says they same thing for me....”received”. No mail at home and email or text message. So it seems we are still waiting. Not that we can trust some of these methods to inform us. Will call Monday and see if I can get a level 2 person since I’m close to our out of normal processing time. 

Thanks for looking!! 

I'm not using scans.  I'm using somewhat random numbers, "fishing"  for valid 129fs using my number as a basis using an App. if I find a valid number, I can expand from there an see others on the same date.  it allows me to see the in- order- following (but not preceeding) cases which I can slim down to 129s only.  so far I have a valid Dec 1, a Dec 20, a Dec 29/ January 2 (they count them together for whatever reason) and a Jan 11.  so I'm able to see some of the 129s from each of those. 

dec1: of 68 that I can see, there's 5 RFEs, 24 approvals, 3 pending in responses to RFE.  I don't count the ones that got bounced for wrong payment. 

Dec 20: 104 I can see, 16 approvals, some RFEs I didn't count up. 

Dec 29/jan 2: 2 approvals of 65 (probably expedited).  

Jan 11: no approvals yet. 

3 hours ago, Sanjana dogra said:

My fiance sent this to me yesterday. You guys think these are expedite cases or they have reaaallllllyyyyyy started january and people are not posting approvals?

Screenshot_2018-07-13-19-49-21-90.png

There are definitely approved “not expedited” cases from 2nd and 4th January. So yes, they have started but no movement since July 9th 😔

E717E606-94BE-47E7-858D-FDF402430EA8.jpeg

C1746FBD-3090-4F14-9D01-0F159F29C7E5.jpeg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, ShadeNKevin said:

I'm not using scans.  I'm using somewhat random numbers, "fishing"  for valid 129fs using my number as a basis using an App. if I find a valid number, I can expand from there an see others on the same date.  it allows me to see the in- order- following (but not preceeding) cases which I can slim down to 129s only.  so far I have a valid Dec 1, a Dec 20, a Dec 29/ January 2 (they count them together for whatever reason) and a Jan 11.  so I'm able to see some of the 129s from each of those. 

dec1: of 68 that I can see, there's 5 RFEs, 24 approvals, 3 pending in responses to RFE.  I don't count the ones that got bounced for wrong payment. 

Dec 20: 104 I can see, 16 approvals, some RFEs I didn't count up. 

Dec 29/jan 2: 2 approvals of 65 (probably expedited).  

Jan 11: no approvals yet. 

Are you seeing any approvals after July 10....I’m using an app also...but not as skilled as you. From what I can see...nothing after July 10...meaning it seems no one is getting answers the last few days. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, TogoAfrica said:

Are you seeing any approvals after July 10....I’m using an app also...but not as skilled as you. From what I can see...nothing after July 10...meaning it seems no one is getting answers the last few days. 

I think they are updating the old app very infrequently....as time goes by maybe we will know if they are doing it weekly or monthly. 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Reading this review is sad, but i dunno what department they worked in. 

image.png.e5e0674390ab38408d749c6e4cebf5a2.png

Edited by Joulie & Victor

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Realife Hubby said:

Oh my God! We got approved. My fiancee just called me to tell me that and sent a copy of our approval to me. Apparently we got approved on the 10th of July and received the hard copy today.

Old site says received, app says received new site says received. 

Received date; 12/29/2017

NO1; 01/4/2018

N02; 07/10/2018

Stay strong y'all we all getting approved. Ours obviously is a silent approval.

Congratulations on your approval...🎉🎊👏

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Realife Hubby said:

Oh my God! We got approved. My fiancee just called me to tell me that and sent a copy of our approval to me. Apparently we got approved on the 10th of July and received the hard copy today.

Old site says received, app says received new site says received. 

Received date; 12/29/2017

NO1; 01/4/2018

N02; 07/10/2018

Stay strong y'all we all getting approved. Ours obviously is a silent approval.

Awesome. we have the same dates but I signed up for informed delivery and nothing came up yet. Ough!!!

FYI: Based on a December filer....they called and grilled them a bit and was informed that they are having computer problems and hopefully it will be back up by Monday. I hope that explains the 3 days of silence.

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Joulie & Victor said:

Awesome. we have the same dates but I signed up for informed delivery and nothing came up yet. Ough!!!

FYI: Based on a December filer....they called and grilled them a bit and was informed that they are having computer problems and hopefully it will be back up by Monday. I hope that explains the 3 days of silence.

Thank you! I'm very sure your approval is just around the corner. Stay positive.

Edited by Realife Hubby

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Itsnikk said:

We just got our NOA2!!!! It says they'll hand the case over to the NVC in 2 to 4 weeks and then send it off to the US embassy in Sweden.  Does that mean that we can book the interview now and the doctors appointment ?! Did anyone else get their NOA2 ?if so CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations 😀

We just got ours this past Monday. Our embassy is Sweden as well. I believe NVC needs to assign their new case number and send to the embassy before we can make interview and med appointments. 

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.