3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
5 hours ago, aminkowz said:

that's what I heard too, maybe they have less volumes compare to the two other centers. Did you filed in Vermont?

VSC is bad news, only K1 cases that need extensive, criminal background checks get sent there. You see faster processing times because they usually deny the petitions pretty fast. 

K1 Timeline

01/10/2018: Mailed I-129F from Miami, Fl

01/12/2018: I-129F Received (according to online NOA1)

01/18/2018: Text message with NOA1 info and case number received

01/26/2018: NOA1 Hard Copy

07/27/2018: NOA2 Received :jest:

08/14/2018: NVC Received, Case & Invoice # assigned

08/21/2018: Case in Transit

08/24/2018: Naples Embassy Received (case READY)

09/04/2018: Packet 3 (received after sending them an email inquiring about the Packet)

09/18/2018: Interview, AP 

10/2/2018: Out of AP, Visa Issued

10/4/2018: Visa in Hand

10/18/2018: POE (Miami, Fl)

10/26/2018: Civil Marriage Ceremony

12/29/2018: Wedding Ceremony 

AOS Timeline

11/16/2018: Filed for AOS at Hialeah, Fl office

11/20/2018: Fingerprint Fee Received

12/12/2018: Fingerprints done 

4/25/2019: Interview Ready to Be Scheduled for I-485 

4/30/2019: Notified that Interview was Scheduled 

6/17/2019:  Interview: approved! :dance: (213 days from filing AOS; no EAD or AP)

9 hours ago, lilpinay said:

Hello everyone,

February filler here, we sent our packet  to Dallas lockbox. feb. 6 and it was delivered feb. 8th. Now waiting for our NOA1.

Good luck and Godbless us all! 

Good luck and God bless as well ☺️ You'll probably get the NOA1 on Monday.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
16 hours ago, ChuAni said:

...all K-1s are being processed at CSC now. 

If I had a dollar for everytime I said this 😂❤️😂 I could at least pay for my AOS with that money!

This is all because some people who lives in that area actually thinks they can chose a center and put that one in vj 😂😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

If I had a dollar for everytime I said this 😂❤️😂 I could at least pay for my AOS with that money!

This is all because some people who lives in that area actually thinks they can chose a center and put that one in vj 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol! Seriously! AOS would have been settled!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 2/7/2018 at 4:58 PM, dcgood70462 said:

Hello everyone. Mailed package January 29th. Lewisville Lockbox received February 5th. Waiting on electronic notification. Good luck to all!

Received confirmation email and text February 9th. Routed to CSC.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey all  - I just wanted to say hello to my fellow February filers! I sent my packed off tonight and it is scheduled to be delivered to the lockbox on Feb 15th. 2018 is going to be a great year!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 2/7/2018 at 5:08 PM, E_G said:

Are any other of us beneficiarys planning a visit any time soon? I'm flying to NY on the 22nd of Feb and I'm really nervous for the potential questions at POE! I know you can visit and all but I can't help but get nervous 😭, I'm wondering whether to take a letter from my employer with me, showing my expected date of return?

i dont go back to new orleans untill april 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/10/2018 at 10:43 PM, KeRViv said:

Good luck and God bless as well ☺️ You'll probably get the NOA1 on Monday.

I certainly hope so! God bless us all.. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hello fellow February filers,

I sent my packet out on February 6th. I haven't gotten a notice of receipt yet. My attorney said it would take 20-30 days. Has anyone who sent their packet around the 6th been notified yet?

Just now, Mduce said:

Hello fellow February filers,

I sent my packet out on February 6th. I haven't gotten a notice of receipt yet. My attorney said it would take 20-30 days. Has anyone who sent their packet around the 6th been notified yet?

Hi, we have same timeline and no, we have not received notification yet. I'm hoping for some good news tomorrow or Wednesday 😁 Good luck and please be patient. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.