3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Toastbear said:

Reading those stories of people just getting "forgotten" really makes me anxious. Like I dont mind the wait at all, but reading about how many people dont get any answer for a very long time and then they ask and nobody can help them... It just feels weird. Like how do you know your case is fine and they just check stuff.

203 Days now... 

I called on Friday and the guy told me no news is good news, he said some people just work slower than others. I think I'm the same dates as you.

8 minutes ago, kabney110 said:

I called on Friday and the guy told me no news is good news, he said some people just work slower than others. I think I'm the same dates as you.

Hopefully! I just hope I am not that unlucky and need to wait 400 days like some other people :(.

My noa1: 9th feb (new 14th)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, Toastbear said:

Hopefully! I just hope I am not that unlucky and need to wait 400 days like some other people :(.

My noa1: 9th feb (new 14th)

I'm February 8th and 13th but when I called they didn't seem to realize there was a new system and couldn't figure out what I meant by new date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 hours ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

No update on new and old web sites.

We received information that we got RFE from Tier2.

Has the status of your case been updated on web sites / any notification?

how long have you been waiting for RFE after you found out that you got it?

i can’t belive it takes so long :( and when I imagine that we will be waiting for an answer from USCIS for another month or even longer it just kills me 😞.

What is the old and new sites? I haven’t been checking either.

5 minutes ago, kabney110 said:

I'm February 8th and 13th but when I called they didn't seem to realize there was a new system and couldn't figure out what I meant by new date.

REALLY? lol

3 minutes ago, Markssoutherngirl said:

What is the old and new sites? I haven’t been checking either.

Old: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

New: https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Toastbear said:

Thank you so much!!! I just realized I have checked the old but no clue about the new one!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
6 hours ago, BJ & Christine said:

Rfe showed up in mail today. Easy ish fix.

Want copy of my first marriage divorce decree. Sadly I dont seem to have that. Must of lost that in the second divorce also.😂😜😂😜😂.

apparently divorceing, remarrying, divorcing once again is not good enough. Sent 2nd divorce decree in but not the first.

oh well.... to the court house on Tuesday first thing to get the copy and mail it off certified next day air. 😁

Hahahaha... work on it and send them in right away in express mail.. Days of delay won’t matter if we choose forever... I’m truly happy knowing your rfe letter already arrived in your mailbox. ☺️☺️

Timeline
4 hours ago, Becksnjessie said:

Update: RFE appeared in the post yesterday asking for a simple yes/no if my fiancé had committed some sort of fellany. Haven’t seen a pic of it yet. But it was a simple ‘no’ and a signature underneath. Mailed back today so fingers crossed it won’t be too long now 😊

Did you put a date when you signed it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, kabney110 said:

We have the same date. This is too much. We will call them back again in 2 weeks. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Becksnjessie said:

No we didn’t 😊

1 minute ago, americaninlove said:

Are you supposed to?

Yes she is supposed to. I’m hoping it wont be a problem upon adjudicating again.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Becksnjessie said:

No we didn’t 😊

If you will try to go back and read again the instruction i know it is stated there. But i might also be wrong. Ours is also simply a yes or no. But this is what stated in the instruction.D5078A4C-7C00-4E6B-8B15-8DE03190D2B9.jpeg.4b3a0588708d6ab3750675f81f585ed6.jpeg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, REYHAN said:

Hello, 

We sent our packet 01/29/18 and received the NOA1 on 02/06/18.

We haven't received the NOA2 official letter but I checked in USCIS site on 08/31/18 showing that our case was approved.

The next problem we have is obtaining PCC (police clearance certificate) from Qatar, since I've worked there for 1 year and 1 month. 

Any idea what's the fastest way I can get this?

I have checked other forums about this but haven't gotten exact answers on how to send it to the office in Qatar.

I started a new topic regarding it and hope to get answers.

Good luck Feb-filers!

40662289_325192421567661_302136002787409920_n.jpg

I know someone who worked in qatar and she said obtaining PC from there will take 1-2months.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.