TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, PieterT said:

Hey everyone!

First time poster here! I just wanted to post here to let you all know that we just got our NOA2 and our petition was was approved! We just got the mail (on January 19th, 2018) and it said it was approved on January 10th, 2018. Our NOA1 was on June 12th, 2017.

It's been a long road and we still have a long way to go but we're so glad to finally have something to hold on to. 

Anyone has an idea of what the next steps are? From what I understand we have to wait until we get a notice that our petition has been sent to the NVC or that we can call them. How much longer are we looking at before we get our interview?

To everyone still waiting for their approval, keep your heads up and don't let it drag you down. It'll happen any time now!!

That's great news! Congratulations on your approval. 

Our NOA2 said we were approved on 1/8, and checking on the current NVC processing timelines for Philippine beneficiaries, we are looking at an interview in 10-12 weeks. Hoping and praying it will move faster in the coming days.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

OMG !!!!!

Just got APPROVED while on the phone with my love !! I am shaking !! June 6th filers !! 

Notification came on the app, says we were approved on January 16th 2018 !! 

That is awesome! Congratulations! I love hearing news of approvals from fellow Junies. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lotts said:

GUYS....

I GOT A RFE

Not an approval but... IT IS SOMETHING!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH.

It took me a second to realise what I was reading.😳

Ghad knows what they want.

Still. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH

1033.gif

Me too! Congrats! I'm guessing yours was mailed out on the 16th too? That seems to be the date on the things that have been reported. Any idea how long it'll take to get it?

I'm such a mix bag of emotions right now! I'm happy it's been touched, but I'm annoyed it's an RFE. The amount of stress I went through to try and avoid it at the start and it still happened.

Any idea how long it'll be until we know what it's for?

Timeline
40 minutes ago, JackCassidyMusic said:

My phone just buzzed. It's an RFE, I have no idea what it could be for. However, it says it was mailed on the 16th, so hopefully it'll be getting to my USC any time soon, right? Do USPS deliver on Saturdays?

WAC1790380841 - 6/30

33 minutes ago, Lotts said:

GUYS....

I GOT A RFE

Not an approval but... IT IS SOMETHING!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH.

It took me a second to realise what I was reading.😳

Ghad knows what they want.

Still. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH

1033.gif

@JackCassidyMusic Better than not getting any news at all. Now we know your cases were touched and let's hope it's an easy RFE. Respond as soon as you can so you can get your approval the soonest. @Lotts

Edited by Tony and Tillie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

OMG THE MAGIC WAND IS WORKING!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Lol.  

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, JackCassidyMusic said:

Me too! Congrats! I'm guessing yours was mailed out on the 16th too? That seems to be the date on the things that have been reported. Any idea how long it'll take to get it?

I'm such a mix bag of emotions right now! I'm happy it's been touched, but I'm annoyed it's an RFE. The amount of stress I went through to try and avoid it at the start and it still happened.

Any idea how long it'll be until we know what it's for?

I have no clue. I'm so bloody happy it's not a denial. Mine was the 16th too. Hopefully it will hit his mailbox next week. 😍😍😍😍😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
29 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

JUNE 6 FOR THE WIN

v0iSLWp.gif

Hehe finally I get this Snoop gif for me :D

30 minutes ago, Tony and Tillie said:

That is awesome! Congratulations! I love hearing news of approvals from fellow Junies. :D

Thank you ! :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.