TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Avilaj130 said:

After much a do, and a RFE later, we have been APRROVED! 

When i looked at my phone and saw the email my heart drop! My fiance is sleeping and i'm unable to rejoice with him.

Congrats to everyone that has gotten approved!

NOA1-JUNE 12

RFE-DECEMBER 12TH

RFE RESPONSE-DECEMBER 29TH

NOA2-JANUARY 20TH. 

So now what next???? lol

Congrats :)

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

And put yourself in the NVC list and also check the average waits currently:

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Congrats :)

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

And put yourself in the NVC list and also check the average waits currently:

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing 

Wow! Thank you so much for this! 

6 hours ago, adiczhazy said:

First time poster, long time lurker! Saving my first post to share our GREAT NEWS! 

NOA2 APPROVAL on January 11th!!! 

NOA1 July 5th 

I did not receive an email, text or anything in the mail as of yesterday. Then around 2pm PST yesterday 1/18/18 (18 is my LUCKY NUMBER!) our attorney emailed me that we were approved!!! I have never happy cried so hard!! 

Today I got the text that my status was changed in the system and it has indeed been updated there. But still nothing in the mail. 

Feels amazing to finally be at this point and to have the longest wait over with! Good luck to all of those still waiting!!! 

congratulations! whats your WAC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone,congrads to all who have rfe and noa2,i am really really happy for you all,i pray it goes much faster now for you....i dont really come on and complain because i know their are alot others before me,however, were at 207 days and i cant stop my tears,i haven't been the same since last Month when i found out nvc is taking  twice as long.  It hurts so bad. I get online around 3pm and midnight everysingle day hoping for something in the scans. My fiance have sooo much more hope than i do right now.  I feel like im going to be the last one here soon. Everyone that knows me can see im not my normal self,im trying to shake it but i promise you this is by far the most stressful,yet beautiful process i have ever in my whole life have went through. Thanks for listening. Enjoy your celebrations everyone,i pray myself and everyone one else will join you soon. Gn everyone 

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kween said:

Hello everyone,congrads to all who have rfe and noa2,i am really really happy for you all,i pray it goes much faster now for you....i dont really come on and complain because i know their are alot others before me,however, were at 207 days and i cant stop my tears,i haven't been the same since last Month when i found out nvc is taking  twice as long.  It hurts so bad. I get online around 3pm and midnight everysingle day hoping for something in the scans. My fiance have sooo much more hope than i do right now.  I feel like im going to be the last one here soon. Everyone that knows me can see im not my normal self,im trying to shake it but i promise you this is by far the most stressful,yet beautiful process i have ever in my whole life have went through. Thanks for listening. Enjoy your celebrations everyone,i pray myself and everyone one else will join you soon. Gn everyone 

Same feeling  here, we are at 205 day today, I came to VJ forum  this morning  and found  some good  news  of approvals , I felt like I might be one of them, went back  to uscis  site to check my case, it still says received, tears are dripping  on my face now.. I don't  what's  happening  at uscis, I really  wish I could  know!😢😢😢

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kween said:

Stay strong and keep your spirits high, we’re all praying for you as well. You’ll have your approval before you know it. Also plus is NVC is picking up its pace. Our case was received in 37 days and case number assigned in 2 days. So the times are getting better. Before you know it your loved one will be in your arms again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
48 minutes ago, akdf2014 said:

Same feeling  here, we are at 205 day today, I came to VJ forum  this morning  and found  some good  news  of approvals , I felt like I might be one of them, went back  to uscis  site to check my case, it still says received, tears are dripping  on my face now.. I don't  what's  happening  at uscis, I really  wish I could  know!😢😢😢

Trust me when I say I feel your pain and it's hard to talk to anybody about what we're going through they don't understand and I tried not to come on here being negative and then risk dealing with someone's not understanding because they are in Blissful happiness but because we all are going through the same situation this is the only place we can really bent in my case I feel, it's really frustrating, hard, and a unbearing hurt in my heart that I'm feeling about this process.

50 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

Stay strong and keep your spirits high, we’re all praying for you as well. You’ll have your approval before you know it. Also plus is NVC is picking up its pace. Our case was received in 37 days and case number assigned in 2 days. So the times are getting better. Before you know it your loved one will be in your arms again.

Thank you I appreciate it and congratulations for your process Improvement

I'm praying for us all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ThisGirlsCurls said:

Department of homeland security gets sooo little affect from this not even worth worrying at the moment unless it goes for months. Please hold on 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/19/us/politics/government-shutdown-employee-effects.html?smid=pl-share

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Department of homeland security gets sooo little affect from this not even worth worrying at the moment unless it goes for months. Please hold on 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/19/us/politics/government-shutdown-employee-effects.html?smid=pl-share

Thank you, here’s hoping.

Really hoping for a May/June wedding 

If the best things in life are free, why is a long distance relationship so expensive!?

3rd July 2017 - NOA1
14th February - RFE
24th April 2018 - NOA2
11th May 2018 - NVC received
xx/xx/xxxx - NVC Case Number # received
xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
xx/xx/xxxx - Interview 
xx/xx/xxxx - POE
xx/xx/xxxx - Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.