TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, dulxecita said:

How did you get them to assign you a case number? Mine was received today as eell but both times i called they said to wait 2 weeks 😭

There seems to be a few different processes within the NVC that depends on the persons final embassy.   The electronic filed ones seem to take a little longer to get NVC number.   mine took 11 days from NVC receive date to NVC number.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Bandt said:

My fiancee got her passport back with her visa in it today.  So glad this stage is over for us, and looking forward to the next. Best of luck to everyone here.

Congratulations 

good luck for your next journey 😍💃🏻🍺

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So, My case got approved on Jan 16th, 2018. Then at Jan 31st, we got the case number along with the mail telling us that the case got requested back by USCIS. Now, its Feb 23rd, still playing back and forth game. NVC told me to ask USCIS for more information, USCIS told me that they dunno why the case got sent back and I should speak to NVC. Anyone in the same situation?

Timeline

With my security checks “still pending” I am debating whether to pursue contacting the ombudsman? Any thoughts @John & Rose? They have been pending since my visit to the field office on 1/23 and I received the letter from 2/13 from my online inquiry saying the same thing. No response or updates from my congresswoman :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Day 252. Waiting on a call back from Tier II. Tier I tried to tell me that I have to wait 30 days from the last contact (letter) I received (2/12) that told me my case was being adjudicated.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, LydiaP said:

Day 252. Waiting on a call back from Tier II. Tier I tried to tell me that I have to wait 30 days from the last contact (letter) I received (2/12) that told me my case was being adjudicated.

Keep us posted, hope you get good news! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
51 minutes ago, KBA said:

Keep us posted, hope you get good news! 

I just got off the phone with Tier II. They told me my case is currently being adjudicated and they have no other information. No timeline for receiving any information or hearing anything. I've been told to try calling back in 30 days.

3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

OMG interview in..... about 13 hours. I am SOOOOOOOO nervous! 

Good luck @vocaledge!:thumbs:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

OMG interview in..... about 13 hours. I am SOOOOOOOO nervous! 

Ahhhh OMG I'm nervous for ya.... :P   I'm on a two-week countdown to interview now myself..yep... nerve-wracking.

No worries though dude, you'll ace it. Soon you'll be done and going home forever...yasssssss! LOL

Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight and best of luck tomorrow!  (L)

Edited by D and T
  • April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.