TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, KandW said:

What do you mean?

Every time you post a picture it stays uploaded on your vj account. Since there's a max size available for each user, you just need to delete some of that stuff from time to time to be able to upload something new. You can do that on Account -> my attachments

Edited by Daniel P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

I hear the Philippines is also a basically "hands off" exam.  Gown with bra and panties on.

It would be great if Germany was the same. We shall see, I can't seem to find any info about Germany in particular. I know I cry like a baby here, but we already undergo so much and then they take the last bit of pride we have and intrude our last bit of privacy. For me and my family, genitalia is sacred and you should always have the power to control who's allowed to see, touch them. I'm mad they're robbing us of that freedom to decide what to do with those parts of our bodies. While I understand that they are concerned about diseases, the standard blood test should give they the info they need.

ok privacy rant is over now. Sorry guys. 

Thamks for your info, gave me a little hope that maybe I'll be lucky. And I truly wish you all the best for this process. I include you in my prayers. Your family deserves to be happy and whole again. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lana&Tyler said:

Sigh. This process is truly the worst time of my life. Glad it's almost over. I'll just pretend to be dead when it happens. Hate all the hoops we have to jump through, even when they go against our morals. 

But it needs to be done I guess :( 

Yes, close your eyes, you at the end of this, this is what it takes.. 

A quick 3minutes to spend your life with your love one definetly worth it right?! remember that.. 

Be strong ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

So many interesting names for our flowers and talleywhackers!!!  

I have plenty of words for the tickle tackle and the vertical smile. Can provide a list, if you like? 😂😂😂

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Gtuf22 said:

How long did it take for Packet 3 to arrive from it saying "Ready" on the status checker online??

Status on CEAC changed to "Ready" on Friday afternoon CET (Feb 2nd). Got packet 3 in the mail today, but the cover letter is dated Feb 5th,  so pretty much 1,5 working days for them to generate the letter, another to send and another to receive it...? :) 

@Lotts@Lana&Tyler @Jolie&Charles : I believe that here in NL we're only asked to take our shirt/top off. Now, I don't know if this would include bra, but I remember my friend from the May thread telling me that his fiance was able to "decline" the part of taking her top off and it was fine. I'm going to double check, because I don't want any doctor (only males at this clinic too) touching my private parts!

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Hadassah123 said:

Status on CEAC changed to "Ready" on Friday afternoon CET (Feb 2nd). Got packet 3 in the mail today, but the cover letter is dated Feb 5th,  so pretty much 1,5 working days for them to generate the letter, another to send and another to receive it...? :) 

@Lotts@Lana&Tyler @Jolie&Charles : I believe that here in NL we're only asked to take our shirt/top off. Now, I don't know if this would include bra, but I remember my friend from the May thread telling me that his fiance was able to "decline" the part of taking her top off and it was fine. I'm going to double check, because I don't want any doctor (only males at this clinic too) touching my private parts!

Thank you for the Tipp. If we truly have to strip completely naked and get boobs and coochie examined I will try to decline as well. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Just now, Hadassah123 said:

Ok thanks for the response. My fiancé moved and I’m trying to find out if they mail to the address on the I-129f or they wait until the Ds-160 updated address.

NOA1 - June 26, 2017

NOA2 - January 17, 2018

NVC # Received - January 31, 2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Just now, Gtuf22 said:

Ok thanks for the response. My fiancé moved and I’m trying to find out if they mail to the address on the I-129f or they wait until the Ds-160 updated address.

I filled out DS160 just now, so after receiving packet 3. I read about another Dutch filer doing it a couple days ago, without having packet 3 yet. I do think they send it to the address listed in the I129F, but I'm not sure. Perhaps someone else knows the definite answer to that :) 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I'm the USC in my situation, but I really relate to this. I often forget that I have it pretty easy compared to my fiancé; I get to stay in the same house, keep my job, remain close to my family. I think about everything he is leaving behind and while he doesn't seem to mind at all and has zero reservations, part of my heart hurts for him because of it. He's given up his career (although we do hope he'll be able to restart the same here) and of course is leaving his family. He moved to the states several years ago (before we ever met), so he's done it before. But he didn't have a 2 year old nephew then. His nephew's birthday is in May and he was telling me the other day that his nephew was talking about his birthday with him and mentioning all the fun stuff they'll do together at his party. And Paul got really emotional because he realized he probably won't be there come May. It broke my heart.

We are both so excited for him to come here and he's ready - he's been ready since he left me the last time and went back to Sweden last April, lol. He was home I think a couple of days and was asking "Can I come home yet???". This is his home now, and there's no doubt about it. But the distance from his family will be tough. It's the one thing about these kind of situations that most of the time remain permanent and aren't so easy.

I've cried my share of tears plenty of times, too! Mostly for happiness, but some have been bittersweet. I think it's worth it in the end to live your life with the person you were meant for. But you're right - remembering where you come from is so important. I want Sweden to remain a part of our life and our home, and that includes our future children. I think it's important.

HUGS, and best of luck to you both! XO

Thank you. That is very sweet. All the best to the both of you too.:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kabita acharya said:

If the petitioner cancel the process just before 3 months after having noa1 in ausgust will it show case status with the receipt number?

Have you tried looking it up on the USCIS website? Usually it says they received the withdrawal of application notice

20 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

Every time you post a picture it stays uploaded on your vj account. Since there's a max size available for each user, you just need to delete some of that stuff from time to time to be able to upload something new. You can do that on Account -> my attachments

I can’t upload anything because of the size so there is nothing to delete! :blink:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I guess it depends on where you are. 

@vocaledge had his medical in London. He said he didn't have to present his gentleman sausage for a once over.

I'm rather relieved as I don't like getting my mooey out. It's bloody cold this time of year. 😐😳

GENTLEMAN SAUSAGE HAHAHAHAHA.

Fine day to you sir, i’ll have one black tea, some scones and a fine portion of gentleman sausage. 😂😂😂😂😂😂🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

ahaha No worries, I am very comfortable with my body but still don't want a stranger person and his cold hands to touch me ! LOL 

Let us know when you call the secretary and I will too !! ;)

I’m a medical professional so I understand the fears..don’t worry, we look at “other parts” the way we would look at an ear...it’s just parts to us. Anyway, hopefully there will be minimal involved in that “zone”...there’s not too much to see on the outside except to verify you are indeed a woman and maybe evidence of warts or herpes. Good luck! 🍀 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I guess it depends on where you are. 

@vocaledge had his medical in London. He said he didn't have to present his gentleman sausage for a once over.

I'm rather relieved as I don't like getting my mooey out. It's bloody cold this time of year. 😐😳

Omg haven’t been on Visa Journey all day and then the first thing I see when I log on is this. You have totally made my day @vocaledgeand @Lotts!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KBA said:

I’m a medical professional so I understand the fears..don’t worry, we look at “other parts” the way we would look at an ear...it’s just parts to us. Anyway, hopefully there will be minimal involved in that “zone”...there’s not too much to see on the outside except to verify you are indeed a woman and maybe evidence of warts or herpes. Good luck! 🍀 

Thanks for your words, it's true !! In such situation I tell myself that they saw thousands of strawberries, they really don't care !! voila ahah

x

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.