Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
13 hours ago, JoelD said:

Hi everyone I am Dec 1 2017 still not receive Of NOA2 yet. I am shouting maybe there is a same situation here. I called Uscis “why my case is longer than the processing time” they reply and said for my question “was completed “and called after 15 days officer said Uscis will send me a notification and wait for 45 days.But she didn’t say any If is it RFE or something that i will recieve in my mail. Is this could be a denial letter? Anyone or same situation thanks.

Same thing happened to me. I am a dec 7 filer. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 21/07/2018 at 1:01 AM, BJ & Christine said:

Oh mines the American English. But, learning the “queens english” is a whole new learning curve. And I can’t understand a lick of what they say over in Liverpool. 😂😂

Oh I LOVE the general Scouse accent!!!! The UK is great as there is such a diversity of accents. I’m from NI myself. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline

Hello fellow December filers! Just wanted to see if you have some thoughts about my query. I am currently residing in Bermuda but Im a Filipino citizen, say I get the K1 visa issued here in Bermuda. Is the visa only valid entry from Bermuda to US or I can go home to the Philippines and POE would be Philippines to US? 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Masha_777 said:

hello. tell me please, who recently received the RFE, how soon they approved you after they got your answer?

5 days

Edited by Charlesnglenda
I meant 15 days

13 minutes ago, Masha_777 said:

so fast! :blink:

we are already waiting for 9 days

Don't worry about it! Took 3 weeks for me. I would give it more time, your approval is coming 😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Luna3716 said:

Don't worry about it! Took 3 weeks for me. I would give it more time, your approval is coming 😀

thank you! it so hard to wait:unsure:

every day check, many time per day and think every time: now we will get it! :D 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, decfiler said:

Hello fellow December filers! Just wanted to see if you have some thoughts about my query. I am currently residing in Bermuda but Im a Filipino citizen, say I get the K1 visa issued here in Bermuda. Is the visa only valid entry from Bermuda to US or I can go home to the Philippines and POE would be Philippines to US? 

The visa does not specify where your journey should begin, but be careful when planning international trips after your visa is issued. If by any chance your flight from Bermuda to the Philippines makes a stop in the US, airlines will check if you have a valid American visa for transit and even if they accept your K1, chances are your visa will be activated when you go through Immigration in the US (which would be a huge problem if you continued your trip to the Phillipines because the K1 is a one-entry only visa).

Your safest option would be to book a flight that does NOT stop anywhere near the US until you are ready to stay for good. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 minutes ago, decfiler said:

This was one of my concerns. I do have a tourist visa valid for 10 years to the US but I understand this will be cancelled when k1 is issued right ? 

I'm concerned about this too. I have my tourist visa as well

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Annlee21 said:

where can i find the information how much my fiance needs to make ? 

i-864p.pdf

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.