Migaloo

I-129F December 2017 Filers

3,578 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrsamoah2018 said:

Hope u gave them a poor one lol......im sorry..hold up ur head...change is coming soon

Me to hella slow sucks to aee some get there spouse one a regular process but then get a luck and only waited three months only i called nvc the 16 the of last month still till this day nothing still sitting there at nvc ...sucks that should start saying there is no difference nowa days that apply for k1 or just waiting for the year after u marry them 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, guines2127 said:

Missed checkbox about criminal records, received a simple paper in my RFE asking to mark Yes or No, I check No and return to them as per instructions.  It was very simple.   Does anyone knows how they process RFE's?   Does the officer that has my case has to go back to it?  Or do they have a time when they review and update the RFE's?

Uscis received my rfe June 29 and approved July 12 if that helps 

1 hour ago, BnY said:

Uscis received my rfe June 29 and approved July 12 if that helps 

Did you receive the hard copy NOA2 yet? They received our RFE response on June 26 and I have been approved yet (the websites have never updated for me so I'm just relying on a letter in the mail). Thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Luna3716 said:

Did you receive the hard copy NOA2 yet? They received our RFE response on June 26 and I have been approved yet (the websites have never updated for me so I'm just relying on a letter in the mail). Thanks!

I got the hard copy on Monday this week both sites had not updated for me when I got the rfe but after our approval maybe 2-3 days later the new site updated and said approved. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

Just got off the phone with USCIS customer sevice and they said today they assigned an officer for my case and they sent me an RFE. It is not the best news but it is also not the worse one, cause it means few more weeks to wait. I hope it is something that can be easily fixed and we can move on to a new chapter. :jest:

I called today also and they said it’s assifned to an officer for the past 13 days. 

Old site is 12/7

New site is 12/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
5 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

Just got off the phone with USCIS customer sevice and they said today they assigned an officer for my case and they sent me an RFE. It is not the best news but it is also not the worse one, cause it means few more weeks to wait. I hope it is something that can be easily fixed and we can move on to a new chapter. :jest:

Wonderful news !!!!!! Hopefully an easy fix!!!! I’m so happy for you to finaly have news!!!!

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fils 

Timeline
1 hour ago, vsforlife said:

I called today also and they said it’s assifned to an officer for the past 13 days. 

Old site is 12/7

New site is 12/11

Wow I wonder what that means 🤔.....I hope you get answers soon!!! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

Wow I wonder what that means 🤔.....I hope you get answers soon!!! 

*assigned 

The guy said you can be appoved anytime. Just depends on when the officer gets to your case. Can be tomorrow, can be next week.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

*assigned 

The guy said you can be appoved anytime. Just depends on when the officer gets to your case. Can be tomorrow, can be next week.

This is good news!! Hope you get an answer soon!! 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, TogoAfrica said:

This is good news!! Hope you get an answer soon!! 

Yeah I got happy. Plus the thing I submitted online said that they will get back to me by the 28th

1 minute ago, vsforlife said:

Yeah I got happy. Plus the thing I submitted online said that they will get back to me by the 28th

In my case they specifically told me I will get an RFE by mail so they were able to tell me at least something. Could be some background check for you that is why is taking so long. We only can guess but nobody really knows what is going on over there. This process is testing our patience.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
On 7/19/2018 at 7:54 AM, Victoria85 said:

In my case they specifically told me I will get an RFE by mail so they were able to tell me at least something. Could be some background check for you that is why is taking so long. We only can guess but nobody really knows what is going on over there. This process is testing our patience.  

Background check in USA or  Where ur fiancé live out of USA ? Plz tell us 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.