Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, msscarlette said:

To the other June bugs who are waiting for their NOA2s, we are rooting for you guys! 

We leave no June bug behind! ;)

It's the start of a new work week so we will be here screaming with you when you receive your NOA2s. 

Happy Monday everyone! :)

giphy.gif

THANK YOU!!!! Late june filer here and I know I have to wait a couple more weeks..... I felt a little depressed this morning but it helps soooo much to know that we are one big visa family. :)

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hi everyone;

First of all I want to thank you all for every single day for the distraction :) 

You have nooo idea how important this is to me, and how lucky I feel that I ended up in this forum and I sent that tiny message to @Shoegum just to help when September starts!

I get lots of "do i ever sleep"s hehe I found them cute btw. I do sleep.

But believe me, and I know some of you will understand, I needed a huge distraction from my life.

I closed the chapter of being an Expat in Japan, but stuck here because of this K1 phase.

I am in a job that when you joke nobody laughs (Seriously I ran into a glass door the other day an laughed it off, and normally people would laugh with you so you won't feel bad or say "are you ok" but nooooo ..They gave me this look and I felt bullied...) I started that job thinking I can help the world, I ended up doing nothing. And helping people here reminded me of what I want to do when I go to my love, and when I start a new chapter for myself. 

sooo, I will be away from next week till mid-June in the real life for a while (Cause yay my love is coming) and seeing all of us here some can't even meet at the moment, I feel so lucky and grateful. 

And all my heart goes to all of you who are soo close yet feels so far at the moment. 

Please by the time I'm back all of you be waiting for VoH instead :) 

Annnnnd, before I go for my last week of duty of this year!!! 

Here are the full updated monthlies:

May        June       July         Aug.      Sept.       Oct.       Nov.       Total
Approved 1986 386 13 11 5     2401
Virgins (Received)  995 2959 3284 3541 3189 3789 3340 21097
Pending (RFEs, Updates, etc.) 1127 313 80 87 81 76 21 1785
Excluded 460 383 419 436 323 277 216 2514
Total 4568 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 27797

Here are the link to the updated case files: 

*November included - because I did November in 2 batches there may be some numbers missing.

Especially if your number is after 72000, please let me know and I'll check and add it when I'm back!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nOldX1MGHgTmZYtF64gGXNHoROGIksA0

Thank you very much for your help @Naes! Please enjoy your time with your hubby-to-be and we will miss your bubbly personality here! Your fiance is a very lucky man to have you and your sense of humor. ;)

Edited by msscarlette

9 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hi everyone;

First of all I want to thank you all for every single day for the distraction :) 

You have nooo idea how important this is to me, and how lucky I feel that I ended up in this forum and I sent that tiny message to @Shoegum just to help when September starts!

But believe me, and I know some of you will understand, I needed a huge distraction from my life.

I closed the chapter of being an Expat in Japan, but stuck here because of this K1 phase.

I am in a job that when you joke nobody laughs (Seriously I ran into a glass door the other day an laughed it off, and normally people would laugh with you so you won't feel bad or say "are you ok" but nooooo ..They gave me this look and I felt bullied...) I started that job thinking I can help the world, I ended up doing nothing. And helping people here reminded me of what I want to do when I go to my love, and when I start a new chapter for myself. 

sooo, I will be away from next week till mid-June in the real life for a while (Cause yay my love is coming) and seeing all of us here some can't even meet at the moment, I feel so lucky and grateful. 

And all my heart goes to all of you who are soo close yet feels so far at the moment. 

May        June       July         Aug.      Sept.       Oct.       Nov.       Total

*November included - because I did November in 2 batches there may be some numbers missing.

Especially if your number is after 72000, please let me know and I'll check and add it when I'm back!

is this nationwide or just california service center? hahaha

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Thank you very much for your help @Naes! Please enjoy your time with your hubby-to-be and we will miss your bubbly personality here! Your fiance is a very lucky man to have you and your sense of humor. ;)

Please give me more and more good news when I'm back :) 

I realized I wrote mid June AHAHAHA I'm back next month I meant :D 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Martin3517 said:

is this nationwide or just california service center? hahaha

99% of K1s go to California. Actually all of K1 first go to California, then if needed they get transferred.

If a case number starts with WAC it means California and at this time as far as we know all our numbers start with a WAC :) 

12 minutes ago, Naes said:

99% of K1s go to California. Actually all of K1 first go to California, then if needed they get transferred.

If a case number starts with WAC it means California and at this time as far as we know all our numbers start with a WAC :) 

Interesting. Well its Monday they'll probably do more today hopefully.

Edited by Martin3517

32 minutes ago, Naes said:

Hi everyone;

My girl @Naes - I always tell you how grateful / thankful I am that we have you here. I am your #1 fan, remember? :wub: I am praying for a wonderful time with your future hubbylove. Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy! Sending you virtual hugs! I am just so happy that you and the love of your life will be together for the holidays. Have fun, baby girl! We will be waiting for your return. 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you @Naes and yes you will be sorely missed.  (L)  But enjoy your time with your fella and may you have a very Merry Christmas

Here's to the rest of the May filers getting some action today too! God knows those poor souls have been out in the cold too long!! 

And please CSC if you could approve my case today and other early June filers too that would be wonderful!  192 days and counting...:cry:

Happy Monday to all the other later filers and well-wishers hanging out with us!! Your support is much appreciated. Here's hoping this bottleneck will be resolved so that your cases will go more smoothly. Cheers, guys!

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Timeline
4 minutes ago, D and T said:

Thank you @Naes and yes you will be sorely missed.  (L)  But enjoy your time with your fella and may you have a very Merry Christmas

Here's to the rest of the May filers getting some action today too! God knows those poor souls have been out in the cold too long!! 

And please CSC if you could approve my case today and other early June filers too that would be wonderful!  192 days and counting...:cry:

Happy Monday to all the other later filers and well-wishers hanging out with us!! Your support is much appreciated. Here's hoping this bottleneck will be resolved so that your cases will go more smoothly. Cheers, guys!

I'll be checking out on you guys with hugs and best wishes everyday... so please oh please get out of the way before I come back ;)

and  if they make me angry we are driving to USCIS...

with muffins though... (mantra: I won't go berserk on them, I won't go berserk on them, I really won't go berserk on them...) 

( @Swissmiss82 everytime I say cupcake muffin and all sorts your sweets are coming to my mind 🙈)

Timeline
15 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

My girl @Naes - I always tell you how grateful / thankful I am that we have you here. I am your #1 fan, remember? :wub: I am praying for a wonderful time with your future hubbylove. Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy! Sending you virtual hugs! I am just so happy that you and the love of your life will be together for the holidays. Have fun, baby girl! We will be waiting for your return. 

I'll be back before you know it... you and I have more virgins to kill 😂😂😁😁😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.