Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Naes said:

Hi everyone;

First of all I want to thank you all for every single day for the distraction :) 

You have nooo idea how important this is to me, and how lucky I feel that I ended up in this forum and I sent that tiny message to @Shoegum just to help when September starts!

I get lots of "do i ever sleep"s hehe I found them cute btw. I do sleep.

But believe me, and I know some of you will understand, I needed a huge distraction from my life.

I closed the chapter of being an Expat in Japan, but stuck here because of this K1 phase.

I am in a job that when you joke nobody laughs (Seriously I ran into a glass door the other day an laughed it off, and normally people would laugh with you so you won't feel bad or say "are you ok" but nooooo ..They gave me this look and I felt bullied...) I started that job thinking I can help the world, I ended up doing nothing. And helping people here reminded me of what I want to do when I go to my love, and when I start a new chapter for myself. 

sooo, I will be away from next week till mid-June in the real life for a while (Cause yay my love is coming) and seeing all of us here some can't even meet at the moment, I feel so lucky and grateful. 

And all my heart goes to all of you who are soo close yet feels so far at the moment. 

Please by the time I'm back all of you be waiting for VoH instead :) 

Annnnnd, before I go for my last week of duty of this year!!! 

Here are the full updated monthlies:

May        June       July         Aug.      Sept.       Oct.       Nov.       Total
Approved 1986 386 13 11 5     2401
Virgins (Received)  995 2959 3284 3541 3189 3789 3340 21097
Pending (RFEs, Updates, etc.) 1127 313 80 87 81 76 21 1785
Excluded 460 383 419 436 323 277 216 2514
Total 4568 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 27797

Here are the link to the updated case files: 

*November included - because I did November in 2 batches there may be some numbers missing.

Especially if your number is after 72000, please let me know and I'll check and add it when I'm back!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nOldX1MGHgTmZYtF64gGXNHoROGIksA0

Thank you for everything you are doing day by day for us and have a WONDERFUL loving time with the one you love more than anything. (L)Enjoy every second!!!   

Happy you will be back next month!!!:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Junies,

My fiance called the USCIS just a few minutes ago.

His call was promptly answered by a Tier 1 representative who gave him what seemed to us to be a quite sensible and reasonable response, given the circumstances:

I'm just gonna quote his text here: 

(We are June 2 rec'd date)

"So I called and the woman said that they are currently processing May 1st through June 1st, so we have to wait until this work is done before our batch will be processed.  She said that they are slated to be done processing this batch around December 15th and I can try back then to see if they are processing our batch yet.   Also, she said there is an online form you (or I) can fill out to determine what batches are being worked on.  I figured you might already know about this.  If not, you might want to see if you can find it."

He goes on to say:

"We just have to have some patience.  They are just running behind and acknowledged that they are still working on the batch before our batch. She anticipates the batch prior to ours should be finished around Dec 15th but may run into January because of the holidays.  If you find that form and it’s just an auto response, you might check every day if you wanted to see."

See?  The dude is like all, Zen Master sometimes, I swear  :P  

Okay,  so, that leaves this online batch form thing she's talking about? Anyone know what/where that is?

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 minutes ago, D and T said:

Hey Junies,

His call was promptly answered by a Tier 1 representative who gave him what seemed to us to be a quite sensible and reasonable response, given the circumstances:

"So I called and the woman said that they are currently processing May 1st through June 1st, so we have to wait until this work is done before our batch will be processed.  She said that they are slated to be done processing this batch around December 15th and I can try back then to see if they are processing our batch yet.   Also, she said there is an online form you (or I) can fill out to determine what batches are being worked on.  I figured you might already know about this.  If not, you might want to see if you can find it."

He goes on to say:

"We just have to have some patience.  They are just running behind and acknowledged that they are still working on the batch before our batch. She anticipates the batch prior to ours should be finished around Dec 15th but may run into January because of the holidays.  If you find that form and it’s just an auto response, you might check every day if you wanted to see."

Okay,  so, that leaves this online batch form thing she's talking about? Anyone know what/where that is?

Did he give any info of where that form can be found?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys... i just realise that the uscis does not you case has past the processing times(6 months) as long as their system says it not...  meaning as long the date posted is before the date they receive your case😑😑😑😑

Package mailed USPS         : May 17, 2018 AOS ,EAD & AP

Package Delivered                : May 19, 2018

NOA 1 Email received           : May 28, 2018

NOA 1 Mail received             : June 01, 2018 ( NOA 1 date marked May 24, 2018)

Biometrics Letter Received : June 08, 2018

Biometrics date                     : June 19, 2018 

NEXT ?????????????????????????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Daniel P said:

Did he give any info of where that form can be found?

No, he had to get back to work.  He was hoping that I'd know where it is, but I don't.

I was hoping someone else here on the forum might know, in fact.  I posted in the May filers thread too, so maybe someone there has an idea.

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

I have to say that this morning I called and the rep said they are processing may1! And I am still in normal processing times today is 187 days. Woke up to a fiancée expressing himself and how he is holding on to his faith. And more personal details that drove me to stay home in the dark just lurking in my room. I have no choice but to wait. And to know a friend of mine sent her papers in March and in August her fiancée arrived and they are married and happy. Ugh. Praying for our miricles. 

16 minutes ago, D and T said:

Hey Junies,

He goes on to say:

This is the thing tho - we know they've approved some 12 June cases this past Friday.  Argh.  Why can't they just say they do not have any sense or organization!  Sooooooooo frustrating they are.

I-129F                                                                                                           AOS 

24/7/17 - I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX via FedEx                                          19/6/18   - AoS mailed to Chicago via FedEx
25/7/17 - I-129F received at Lewisville, TX                                                          20/6/18   - AoS received at Chicago. I-485/I-765/I-131
27/7/17- NOA1 Notice date on I-797C also via SMS and e-mail                      27/6/18   - check cashed by USCIS 

1/8/17 - NOA1 hardcopy via mail (hardcopy date: 27/7/17)                            28/6/18   - received NOA numbers for all three apps, "submitted date" says 25/6/18   
5/2/18 - NOA2 via SMS and e-mail and App                                                       
2/7/18     - received hardcopy NOA's for all three apps
7/2/18 - NOA2 hardcopy via mail (hardcopy dated: 2/2/18)                            6/7/18     - received letter with date for Biometrics appt            
13/2/18NVC received                                                                                           
9/7/18     - Biometrics appt            
16/2/18 - NVC case number assigned/Case left NVC, status 'In Transit'     
20/7/18   - Fingerprint Review was completed            
20/2/18 - Consulate received                                                                                 
25/7/18   - Update on Current Status on I-485: "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview"       
8/3/18 - Medical                                                                                                      
 15 & 29/8/18; 12 & 26/9/18; 10/10/18;  - "We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time" email from USCIS  "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018"    
23/3/18 - Interview & APPROVED!                                                                         16/10/18  - New card is being produced  (I-765) (text & email notification)
26/3/18 - Advanced Processing                                                                             17/10/18  - Approved Form I-131
27/3/18 - Issued                                                                                                        19/10/18  - Card was Mailed To Us ( I-765) (text notification)                          
3/4/18 - Visa in hand                                                                                                
20/10/18  - received hardcopy NOA's for I-765 & I-131 in mail
12/5/18 - POE                                                                                                            24/10/18 - received EAD/AP combo card in mail   

June 2018 - Wedding (L)                                                             7 & 21/11;5/12 2018;16 & 30/1/19; 27/2; 13/3; 8 & 22/5; 5 & 5 & 19/6 2019 -"We are still reviewing your case & there are no updates at this time" email from USCIS "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018" 

June 2019 - One Year Anniversary (L)   

19/6/19   - 365 Days / 1 year since submitting AoS

3/7/2019 -"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time"  email from USCIS "We last took action on your case on 18 July 2018" 

12/7/19  -  USCUS received renewal for EAD & AP; "received date" says 10/7/19   

18/7/19   - Fingerprint Review was completed for I-765

19/7/19   - received hardcopy NOA's for both EAD & AP 

26/7/19   - received letter from USCIS that biometrics approved (didn't have to go again, this was from last years appt)
                                                                                                                                     04/9/19
   - husband rang USCIS about AP and requested expedite for AP

04/9/19   - 15 minutes after checking the USCIS website where no change was listed, it said "Interview was scheduled".  Received email from USCIS later stating "Case Status: Testing & Interview" (438 days)

05/9/19   - received text saying case was updated and to check website 
                                                                                                                                     09/9/19   - received USPS Informed Delivery that USCIS letter would arrive today & it was in the post. Rec'd email from USCIS requesting more info for expedite AP request. Faxed info back immediately. 

10/9/19   - rec'd approval for I131 renewal; 18/9-USCIS email "new card ordered"' 21/9 -"Card/Doc Production"; 23/9-2 ltrs in mail from USCIS, card mailed via USPS (text/email notifications for all)
                                                                                                                     25/9/19    - new EAD/AP card rec'd
                                                                                                                     17/10/19  - Interview in NYC
                                                                                                                                    7/11/19 -  email to check status online, finally "Case was Approved" and "New Card is Being Produced" on site.  App still not updated. 12/11/19 - card was mailed to us; 13/11/19 rec'd tracking number  
                                                                                                                                    15/11/19 - received Green Card in mail
:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, D and T said:

Hey Junies,

He goes on to say:

I got the same thing when i called today, except about the form. But when they told me they are still on may 1, I replied with a "Huh, that's funny, because I know for fact they are working at least the first 12 days of June as well. in fact I'm june 12th and the case number right before mine and a bunch around me has been approved." Then everything goes silent for like 10 second and she says can you hold? then comes back and says the same thing. UGH

I could only imagine to convo while I was on hold, " they're on to us, what do I do, What do I say"?

Edited by Shawn & Rizalyn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.