Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jeanette & Jason said:

Okay I am Norwegian and I am trying to understand this article, what does it mean for us that are waiting for our NVC's and USCIS approval?  - https://www.vox.com/2018/1/18/16906202/government-shutdown-2018-congress-what-we-know

The basic fact I see that if they can't agree, there will be a government shutdown, which means that all non-essential federal staff would be placed on unpaid furlough since there isn't no money to pay them.  It usually doesn't put last long And isn't usually as bad as it sounds

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

https://www.us-immigration.com/blog/how-will-the-government-shutdown-affect-immigration-agencies/

it does not affect the uscis, it is fee based, and as budgets already send around for the fiscal year for department of state too. Unless it goes for months it won't affect the process.

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

The basic fact I see that if they can't agree, there will be a government shutdown, which means that all non-essential federal staff would be placed on unpaid furlough since there isn't no money to pay them.  It usually doesn't put last long And isn't usually as bad as it sounds

Thank you both for your responses! I hope it all gets worked out but glad it will not affect us!

:K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center on 2017-06-16

Consulate : Sweden

I-129F Sent                              : 2017-06-13
I-129F NOA1                           : 2017-06-20
I-129F NOA2                           : 2017-12-23
NVC Received                         : 2018-01-24
NVC Case # Assigned           : 2018-01-25
NVC DS-160 Filled Out          : 2018-01-27
NVC In Transition                   : 2018-01-31
NVC Received at Embassy   : 2018-02-05
Received Email/Package 3   : 2018-02-05
Paid Embassy Fee - 265$      : 2018-02-05

Received Confirmation          : 2018-02-07
for Embassy Interview        

Medical                                    : 2018-02-21
Embassy Interview                 : 2018-03-01

Received Additional Info       : 2018-03-01

from the STK Embassy

221 (g)

Medical Sent to Embassy     : 2018-03-01

Sent on email additional       : 2018-03-09

info to the STK Embassy

CEAC Admin Status               : 2018-03-09

Medical Arrived STK              : 2018-03-14

Embassy

CEAC Denied 212(a)(4).       : 2018-03-27

CEAC Denial letter email.     : 2018-04-03

Hired Lawyer                          : 2018-04-12

Complaint sent in                  : 2018-04-20

CEAC Issued                           : 2018-05-10??

Embassy Approved                : 2018-03-??

Passport Sent from STK       : 2018-03-??

Passport in hand                    : 2018-03-??

POE - Orlando Airport            : 2018-05-31??

Wedding day                           : 2018-08-08??

Timeline
15 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Where in ATL will you be? My new home is in Hiram :-)

Nice! I'm in Avondale Estates (Decatur technically) - "Inside the Perimeter" they call it, when they want to feel important. :P

I was drawn to the area because the "town" portion looks like an English village- and a lot of the surrounding houses are built in the Tudor style as well.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

Man oh Man. I might have to join you all for that get together. I used to Live in the Atlanta area back in the day. I love the Savannah Area, too. I spent New Years eve on Tybee Island once. One of the best New Years I remember, except last year when I was with my fiance in Manila. In fact, My fiance and I was talking about once she gets here possibly moving back to that area, if I can get a job transfer. Alpharetta Ga area that is.

Yes! Come on down! I've been out to Alpharetta - it's a nice place!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, lindsayb86 said:

Yes! Come on down! I've been out to Alpharetta - it's a nice place!

Sounds like a plan and yes I really like that area.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Anybody knows how to reach the embassy of Manila? Somebody in May is asking.

if any can help please tag @WanderingSouls

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone. I'm new here and just want to say my fiance is awesome. She's my queen and I cant wait to join her. I just can't wait..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, rolshine said:

Hello everyone. I'm new here and just want to say my fiance is awesome. She's my queen and I cant wait to join her. I just can't wait..

But all we do here is wait :) 

Joke aside good luck ;) 

46 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

An update for NZ people... @MarksMate @Kat&Joel @MM&CS

After our case was "Ready" this morning, my fiancé emailed Auckland's immigrant visa unit (AucklandIV@state.gov) to ask to get the Packet 3 documents emailed to him - they responded with them only a few minutes later!  If anyone wants to take a look at them, I could find a way to share them :) He's scheduled his medical in Auckland for this coming Monday.

Thank-you for these updates!! Let us know what the Medical update is about. I'm so excited for you guys!! 

K1                                                                                                       AOS

20 March 2017: We got engaged!!                                             13 June 2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06 June 2017 - Sent I-129F                                                         15 June 2018 - USCIS signature received.

12 June 2017 - Case was received.                                           20 June 2018 - NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

14 June 2017 - NOA1                                                                   22 June 2018 - Cash checked

14 December 2017- NOA2                                                          23 June 2018 - Hardcopy i797 for AOS/EAD/AP

26 January 2018 - NVC Scan Date                                            17 July 2018 - Biometrics appt

29 January 2018 - NVC Number                                                24 July 2018 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

07 February 2018  -Medical                                                        27 Sept 2018 - Call to request EAD expedite based on pending job offer/financial hardship

20 February 2018 -Interview: APPROVED!                               6 Oct 2018 - Letter in mail stating "Your case is currently under review"

21 February 2018- Visa Issued                                                  16 Nov 2018 - EAD Approved                                                                             

23 February 2018-Visa in hand                                                  24 Nov 2018 - EAD/AP received in mail

20 March 2018 -POE: Los Angeles                                            26 Nov 2018 - SSN mail received 

20 May 2018-Marriage                                                                06 Nov 2018 - Interview Scheduled

16 March 2019 - Interview 

3 hours ago, vocaledge said:

Absolutely! To all, @Swissmiss82 included

awww you guys just made my waking up and getting out of bed easier cos u put a smile on my face!

thankssss also @Naes for wanting to meet my cupcakes, i mean me.... :D 

yeah, smelling big reunion! haaa

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dee28 said:

Just called NVC still no case on file 😔 Per uscis my case was transferred on Jan10. So confused and stressed. Still praying for the rest of Junies to receive their NOA2🙏

Keep calling, i waited 4 weeks then called every other day. You have got to get something soon. I think there was 3 here that were dec 12 noa 2 that were received yesterday.

11 hours ago, Jeto said:

We're a success story from Tinder while she was working in my hometown! She was living in Australia in another city and here on a 457.

We did semi long distance for a year, (she would fly in every week for work), and then I moved to her city, and we lived together for a year there.

We've been travelling for 6 months while we wait for this visa to process, and who would have thought it'd take this long!

I waited 2 years before proposing on our second anniversary, and we just so happened to be in Santorini, Greece!

I was extremely nervous, and I ended up asking her to be my HUSBAND. Yikes! 🤣

Captured the proposal on drone, check it out! :D 

#comeonnoa2

OMG!!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Made me think of when he proposed to me *teary eyes*

Timeline
2 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

I’m rooting for you @Lotts!;) We need another female bound for Maryland to be approved! 

tumblr_liqmv89ru51qb2dn6.gif

I'll be there. Jimmie's Famous Seafood, here I come! Need me them crab cakes. Orange crush and Berger cookies. Probably my bloke too... But... FOOD. 😂😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.