8 minutes ago, Naes said:

image.png.ddc9ecba8ce52e16fd025264a28470b8.png

June online "updates" only.

Cases touched "online" this week:

01/15/18 1
01/16/18 24
01/18/18 103
01/17/18 163

I love seeing those 150+ days.  I know they they did some shifting of workload so maybe that will start paying off.  I did read in another thread that USCIS did site the re-prioritization in April as the cause for the huge backlog.  It was nice to see them at least acknowledge the slowdown.  

Lets see a  200 today!

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I love seeing those 150+ days.  I know they they did some shifting of workload so maybe that will start paying off.  I did read in another thread that USCIS did site the re-prioritization in April as the cause for the huge backlog.  It was nice to see them at least acknowledge the slowdown.  

Let'####### 200 today!

Believe me that graph ws looking sooooo bad till today... I'm so glad its turning dark now 

Just now, Naes said:

Believe me that graph ws looking sooooo bad till today... I'm so glad its turning dark now 

And we can always hope that 25% to 50% more are mail only...No way to really know but we can hope.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

And we can always hope that 25% to 50% more are mail only...No way to really know but we can hope.

Maybe the "real" (updated + Straight to mailbox cases) amount of Case received only is under or around 1000 left ? 

I think it's possible.. 

1 minute ago, Jolie&Charles said:

Maybe the "real" (updated + Straight to mailbox cases) amount of Case received only is under or around 1000 left ? 

I think it's possible.. 

That is very possible. They say VJ is 8% of filers. For every one mail only here there should be 12.5 out there. We may be in better shape than it appears. We do know there are quite a few mail only approvals. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jolie&Charles said:

I think it's possible.. 

It is actually extremely possible for the time being. 

They had about 12 days with no approval updates so far if each had a 60 case only that would make 720... and I'm not even talking about touch, I'm talking about approvals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lotts said:

I know they won't be accurate, but does anyone have a list of the June virgin cases, please? Just so we have a very rough idea. 

me!!! 30th June

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

That is very possible. They say VJ is 8% of filers. For every one mail only here there should be 12.5 out there. We may be in better shape than it appears. We do know there are quite a few mail only approvals. 

I feel like this week and the past one we had ALOT of mail only approvals..About 30.. I'd need to go back olders pages.. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

14 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Also they are well known that RFEs updated to that point are not updated when they get approved consistently, which would also further improve the actual situation.

I definitely think that there are 800-1000 more cases dealt with than shown online.  (DISCLAIMER: ESTIMATE)

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Timeline

Also, following talk of a government shutdown, if anyone IS interested further, this live press briefing about the shutdown and its effects is scheduled to start in about 15 mins...

http://thehill.com/video/administration/369703-watch-live-white-house-holds-briefing-on-potential-government-shutdown

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm putting this in addition cause it has the part about the uscis (department of homeland security) and visa process (department of state)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agencies_affected_by_the_United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

If our interview gets affected by a shutdown...

Timeline
1 minute ago, useful89 said:

If our interview gets affected by a shutdown...

They are working as long as they have budget, and budget don't usually suddenly go away.  So lets hope for the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.