Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/28/2018 at 1:52 PM, K1visaHopeful said:

Ignoring the charts and graphs, California Service center is showing 5 to 7 months wait for K1, April 17th will be 5 month territory for me..  After June 17th, I can call and b**ch :)

Edited by nykolos

Which one for the affidavit of support are we supposed to fill out? Someone told me the I 864 so my grandfather and I filled out one separately bc hw is a joint sponsor but then I see that we need the I 134 but that doesn't really suggest have a box to select if he is retired and I am unemployed (full time college student). 5ac34f6d49e53_Screenshot_20180403-105405_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6f4f95fb2d912d0ec4fd7d2578c0086e.jpg

9 minutes ago, UKUSABoston said:

Which one for the affidavit of support are we supposed to fill out? Someone told me the I 864 so my grandfather and I filled out one separately bc hw is a joint sponsor but then I see that we need the I 134 but that doesn't really suggest have a box to select if he is retired and I am unemployed (full time college student). 5ac34f6d49e53_Screenshot_20180403-105405_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6f4f95fb2d912d0ec4fd7d2578c0086e.jpg

I134 now for the consulate.

I864 later when you adjust status.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 3/28/2018 at 4:52 PM, K1visaHopeful said:

I'm truly very sorry but I am about to leave this group. 

I cannot handle the repeat questions over and over and coming from new ppl who are too lazy to read through the thread they are commenting on. 

This wait is stressful enough not to have an alert come to my phone every couple of hours asking THE SAME QUESTIONS over and over again. 

Jesus christ, Somebody kill me now!

Well then bye. You can't expect people to read over 70 pages. Stop being mean and just skip over the repeated questions. It's not that big of a deal. This group is supposed to be full of support. Your statement is not only immature and attention seeking, but it is degrading to the people who want the help. Repeated questions in a thread is common. If you can't handle it, then please feel free to leave. 

To everyone else who is unaware of the process, ask as many questions as you want. Don't feel pressured to stop just because of someone's rude comments. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Linafay said:

Well then bye. You can't expect people to read over 70 pages. Stop being mean and just skip over the repeated questions. It's not that big of a deal. This group is supposed to be full of support. Your statement is not only immature and attention seeking, but it is degrading to the people who want the help. Repeated questions in a thread is common. If you can't handle it, then please feel free to leave. 

To everyone else who is unaware of the process, ask as many questions as you want. Don't feel pressured to stop just because of someone's rude comments. 

Yes what's wrong with this guy? He reads through stuff and gets frustrated seeing repeated questions and wants everyone to do the same ? Why are there always people like this in forums? If there were rules like that I would be banned from many. Im not gonna sit here and read 70 pages of thread when I can ask the question real quick and possibly get an answer within one page . If not I'll ask somewhere . Honestly I hope he just leaves

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Really funny... as that was from days and pages ago.....

people have time to read drama and poke finger on someone else’s frustration...then they can apparently read the answers for questions....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Dear all, I have an important question and would highly appreciate any help and response:

- In our I129F form we missed the following parts - Your beneficiary's name and address in his or her native alphabet  / beneficiary's postal code

Can this cause a problem or be a reason for RFE?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
52 minutes ago, AnGrig said:

Dear all, I have an important question and would highly appreciate any help and response:

- In our I129F form we missed the following parts - Your beneficiary's name and address in his or her native alphabet  / beneficiary's postal code

Can this cause a problem or be a reason for RFE?  

No it will not cause an RFE or be any cause for concern. They don't want to read anything that's not in English and alot of countries don't have postal code. So you will be just fine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

long time lurker, first time poster. NOA1 11-8-17. getting excited seeing some approvals within 30 days of our date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
20 minutes ago, EricAndCarlos said:

long time lurker, first time poster. NOA1 11-8-17. getting excited seeing some approvals within 30 days of our date.

how were you able to see some approvals within 30 days of your date?  Because mine is November 1st 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.