AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

I'm starting to think august is breeding weirdos and illiterates

You made me laugh with that "breeding weirdos and illiterates" girl :D

Don't mind them, don't stress yourself with them :) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, jeine said:

You made me laugh with that "breeding weirdos and illiterates" girl :D

Don't mind them, don't stress yourself with them :) 

Not stressing not stressing not eating donuts not stressing 

:whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm ok with anyone hating me...

Oh my.....     Don't you feel sorry for his fiancee?    I almost wish there was a way to reach out to his fiancee and ask if she understands what she is getting herself into?  :hehe:

This is the first case where I hope she is in it for the green card and then plans to run away.  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JoelThai said:

Oh my.....     Don't you feel sorry for his fiancee?    I almost wish there was a way to reach out to his fiancee and ask if she understands what she is getting herself into?  :hehe:

This is the first case where I hope she is in it for the green card and then plans to run away.  

I do...........so it would be great if they really don't do the seminar!

I'm okay if people don't like me, I'm ok and open for discussion or no discussion at all, I'm ok to disagreeing with me. Now that's freedom!

I'm really not ok with people calling me names, or accusing me of things when they don't even know me, or can't even read a post and understand in the language that suppose to be their own language....

this august filers topic created the first time I want this process to be done!

I really think they should take it to court in Philippines and not do cfo and not enter US...

Edited by Naes

Timeline

Ok let's forget about August weirdos!

I can't wait to go home and scan cause I saw at least one August 6 received date approval today! 

So I'll be just thinking about that from now on and dream :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

I do...........so it would be great if they really don't do the seminar!

I'm okay if people don't like me, I'm ok and open for discussion or no discussion at all, I'm ok to disagreeing with me. Now that's freedom!

I'm really not ok with people calling me names, or accusing me of things when they don't even know me, or can't even read a post and understand in the language that suppose to be their own language....

this august filers topic created the first time I want this process to be done!

I really think they should take it to court in Philippines and not do cfo and not enter US...

@Naes ,  I am certain that the US will be a better place with you here.   Unfortunately, there are folks here in the US that think it is ok to call people names and say stupid things.   Heck, just look at our POTUS, today he called the US Attorney General "Mr. Magoo".    To survive here in the US, my advice is to ignore the ignorant.

I have lived in California my entire life and know you will fit right in!

Edited by JoelThai

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JoelThai said:

@Naes ,  I am certain that the US will be a better place with you here.   Unfortunately, there are folks here in the US that think it is ok to call people names and say stupid things.   Heck, just look at our POTUS, today he called the US Attorney General "Mr. Magoo".    To survive here in the US, my advice is to ignore the ignorant.

I have lived in California my entire life and know you will fit right in!

Thank you 😊 

these words are so encouraging to me as a beneficiary! It is important for me to see (as my fiancé also repeats) there are many many different people here... but that's my fiancé so he just wants me there... hearing it from you is a whole different experience..

I can't wait to live in California!

I have a good feeling that it won't let me down. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Naes said:

Ok let's forget about August weirdos!

I can't wait to go home and scan cause I saw at least one August 6 received date approval today! 

So I'll be just thinking about that from now on and dream :) 

Naes you're our rocking star!! (made this up a bit ago, my fiancée always laughs when she hears it)

Excitement is growiiiiing. Although I know that even though they touched our date we might wait another month till they touch our case.. But the excitemeeent!! I think these are spring fluids (it's -24C/-11F here, so we can really feel the spring xD)

K-1 journey (Sept 2017 - July 2018)

Spoiler

08/31/2017 - petition mailed                                             03/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"           

09/05/2017 - case received                                               05/07/2018 - medical - passed 

09/07/2017 - NOA1                                                             05/10/2018 - interview - approved

03/07/2018 - NOA2 (case status updated 03/08)         05/14/2018 - VOH

03/22/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned          06/18/2018 - POE Seattle

03/26/2018 - NVC left                                                        07/07/2018 - wedding

AOS journey (Sept 2018 - Jan 2019)

Spoiler

09/05/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/07/2018 - cases received 

09/13/2018 - NOA1s

10/05/2018 - biometrics appointment

12/07/2018 - interview scheduled

01/15/2019 - interview - approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card approved

xx/xx/2019 - combo card received

01/22/2019 - Green Card received

ROC journey (Oct 2020 - Jun 2021)

Spoiler

10/16/2020 - 01/14/2021 - window for applying

10/26/2020 - petition mailed

10/29/2020 - case received

11/25/2020 - check cashed

11/23/2020 - NOA1

12/16/2020 - biometrics appointment/waived

xx/xx/xxxx - interview scheduled

xx/xx/xxxx - interview 

06/03/2022 - ROC petition approved

06/07/2022 - green card received

Naturalization journey (Jan 2022 - )

01/31/2022 - N-400 form filed online

01/31/2022 - biometrics reuse notice

xx/xx/xxxx - interview scheduled

xx/xx/xxxx - interview

xx/xx/xxxx - oath ceremony

Timeline
22 minutes ago, KatziGuthmann said:

Naes you're our rocking star!! (made this up a bit ago, my fiancée always laughs when she hears it)

Excitement is growiiiiing. Although I know that even though they touched our date we might wait another month till they touch our case.. But the excitemeeent!! I think these are spring fluids (it's -24C/-11F here, so we can really feel the spring xD)

Yep that's spring... that's spring..... that's spring??? :blink:

I'm going home now,

hope I can see some good results for the day! (Since September started I just can't stay at work full day.........)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yep that's spring... that's spring..... that's spring??? :blink:

I'm going home now,

hope I can see some good results for the day! (Since September started I just can't stay at work full day.........)

Take care on your way home!

I‘m excited for the scan I really need good news..

September 28,  2017 - I-129F Sent

October 2, 2017 I-129F NOA1

March 24, 2018 - NOA2

April 10, 2018 -  Case number received

April 14, 2018 - Case marked as ready

April 18, 2018 - Received and sent back Package 3

May 2, 2018 - Medical

May 16, 2018 - Interview

May 17, 2018 - Visa Issued

May 23, 2018 - Visa in the mail

June 2, 2018 - POE

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ahmedahmadyar said:

People with NOA2s did you get them before or after your VJ estimate? Also congrats :)

At this time even the latest noa of September 1 would be 180 days. Vj estimate is 200 days. So I believe everyone received it before their timeline here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Naes said:

At this time even the latest noa of September 1 would be 180 days. Vj estimate is 200 days. So I believe everyone received it before their timeline here

is there any scans? i would be greatful. you are the best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.