AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

u guys are so sweet!!! thanks a million for the compliments :) 

I am thinking if it would make sense to open a cupcake shop. it's been a dream of mine to have a coffee shop with some pastry and cakes (and swiss cakes and cookies) ... but I'd probably miss my office job where I can be organized, structured and all that goodness lol

aaaaaaaaaay! who has a business plan to share? maybe i'll work on it lol

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

I am thinking if it would make sense to open a cupcake shop. it's been a dream of mine to have a coffee shop with some pastry and cakes (and swiss cakes and cookies) ... but I'd probably miss my office job where I can be organized, structured and all that goodness lol

Thinking of a b&b in the future! would you please figure out how to send those beauties for breakfast 😁

39 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thinking of a b&b in the future! would you please figure out how to send those beauties for breakfast 😁

oooh a b&b idea is adooorable! I love!!!! :D

ok - working on logistics! *letthebrainstormingbegin*

PS: thanks for the distraction of I-134, NOA2, and all these forms hahaha

49 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

wait, so those cupcakes you made them ??????

Seriously !!!!!

wow !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

3 hours ago, Christy&J said:

wait, so those cupcakes you made them ??????

Seriously !!!!!

wow !

haha yeah of course I made these :) 

see more on Insta: DELUCREATION ;)

6 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

OMG! I just looking around ! I think I will hire you to make us wedding cake from cupcakes xD !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HarmonyAndYoussef said:

I'm watching the news and I'm a nervous wreck. If the government shuts down , would it affect the way USCIS works? Or are we just talking about landmarks being closed , etc... I really dislike politics 

No it does not affect USCIS or the visa process.

This has been talked before a few months ago and confirmed.

It is too late for me to find those links again. But 100% sure it does not affect USCIS.

USCIS is not funded by the government.

It also does not affect the visa process.

It affects embassies but that only happens if the embassy loses all its funds, which won't happen in a short shutdown.

Shutdowns happen regularly so no need to worry.

Edited by Naes

46 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

OMG! I just looking around ! I think I will hire you to make us wedding cake from cupcakes xD !

you are so sweet! :D thank you for the honor of even thinking this far!!!!

you are sorta around the corner hihi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, HarmonyAndYoussef said:

I'm watching the news and I'm a nervous wreck. If the government shuts down , would it affect the way USCIS works? Or are we just talking about landmarks being closed , etc... I really dislike politics 

Whats going on?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

FOLLOWING !

Wow you make eating a cupcake an art !

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

1 hour ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

FOLLOWING !

Wow you make eating a cupcake an art !

awww thank you!!! yaaaay :)

19 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

I agree with the others, they looked absolutely fantastic :wub: Man I love food! And especially chocolate when it comes to sweets. My fiancé and I are planning to travel around the US for a bit, I'm definitely putting Savannah down and I'm expecting your cupcake shop to be open!

Hope everyone in the forum is doing well. It's nice to be able to touch base every now and then and see what people are up to. I'm expecting our earliest NoA2 to be around the 1st of April, as we filed on September 14. So I will not be quitting my job just yet, despite a long notice period, it just feels too uncertain. We're just planning to see each other again in two months, somewhere close to me or him but not necessarily in either country as we both have time off (any suggestions on places to go?). I'm a little bit concerned as to the adrenaline kick I get every time I see a list of new approvals - can't be healthy and probably makes the VJ site my most visited as of lately - but it is what it is. :rolleyes:

h

Timeline
15 hours ago, HarmonyAndYoussef said:

You know lol just the president and Congress disagreeing .. the same Republican vs Democrat mumbo jumbo. Naes stated it won't affect us. 

15 hours ago, Anand & Vaish said:

Whats going on?

Just to give where I got that info by the way.

lets hope it dissolves fast. Cause unless it takes months it  won't cause us any more slowing down. You can check department of homeland security for uscis and NVC and visas also a part of department of state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agencies_affected_by_the_United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.