AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, dejene said:

Yeah I was wondering if it was a joke too! There's no way I would do it! But I love torturing the people in my life, so I've been acting like I want to convince them so bad!! My fiance was all, "Wait, you REALLY want to do the show?!?!" I keep asking my family to manufacture drama by pretending they don't like him. They REFUSE!! This weekend I joked that they almost like him more than they like me. My parents did not laugh or try to deny it, they were just sitting there like

giphy.webp

Oh well!! Lol!!

hahhaha funny! yeah I kept asking questions and she said they'd change the concept to see what's behind that K1 thing...

I don't believe a word, as for them it's about selling.. and drama and crazy is selling, not normal and good relationships lol

so yeah, was funny to go so far to get their complete confirmation on their process...and I contacted a previous cast member

on insta to find out if he'd do it again and if it was worth it (after explaining they contacted us) an he said, it's not worth the money and hate from everywhere... so... lol

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/24/2018 at 12:26 PM, dejene said:

Random question, anyone else in the VJ Facebook group? And if so, were you guys also approached by a lady supposedly representing TLC about a docu-series about the K1 process? Lol

Hahaha! My little sister keeps telling me we should go on, but no way.  We don't have drama as a couple but my parents and one friend would be all to ready to cause a ton of drama about how he's a scammer, etc.  It's enough of a headache in real life, let alone broadcast to the world! 

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
17 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

hahhaha funny! yeah I kept asking questions and she said they'd change the concept to see what's behind that K1 thing...

I don't believe a word, as for them it's about selling.. and drama and crazy is selling, not normal and good relationships lol

so yeah, was funny to go so far to get their complete confirmation on their process...and I contacted a previous cast member

on insta to find out if he'd do it again and if it was worth it (after explaining they contacted us) an he said, it's not worth the money and hate from everywhere... so... lol

Maybe they should change it to 10 months fiancé or" how to make a wedding in 90 days and ask file an AOS on time"

then id believe the concept changed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 1/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, ruben11111 said:

Any Sept. Filler from Nigeria? 

Not from Nigeria but my fiance is from the gambia west coast woop woop 😂😂💪🏾

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
4 hours ago, AbenaKofi said:

Hahaha! My little sister keeps telling me we should go on, but no way.  We don't have drama as a couple but my parents and one friend would be all to ready to cause a ton of drama about how he's a scammer, etc.  It's enough of a headache in real life, let alone broadcast to the world! 

I know exactly what you mean my bestfriend is apprehensive about my love but honestly i think shes just nervous we won't spend as much time together anymore i think she had these big plans of us getting married together and now its just me but nothing can take my 😁 that man brings me more joy than any other has 😍😍😋😋 they'll come around men will use you in your own country for money 😂😂 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

4 hours ago, Naes said:

Maybe they should change it to 10 months fiancé or" how to make a wedding in 90 days and ask file an AOS on time"

then id believe the concept changed

bwahahahah yeah seriously, that's what i thought. i was a bit irritated when they wrote "we want to change the concept and focus on K1 process itself" 

yeah right..... but ehhhh... no thanks!

Timeline

Im getting so antsy lol i guess its time to clean out those drawers and make room in the closet. Over the course of our relationship hes sent me pictures of him as a child his father who passed  im going to have them framed and placed around the house. I think he'll love it and feel more at home.😁😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Naes said:

Hi my September lovers (L)

Hopefully we only have 1.5 months to go!

----Here's the repost for the week

Hellloooooo Everyone,

For August, I know it feels like things around the corner.

And it is almost, but to give you and everyone a brief look on how things are going.

Monthly situation;

June      July       Aug      Sept      Oct       Nov       Dec       Total
Approved 1398 459 13 6   1   1877
Touched 1050 356 139 129 128 67 28 1897
Virgins 1221 2595 3519 3176 3770 3304 3297 20882
Excluded 372 386 404 287 244 205 184 2082
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

So we do think June is way ahead of what it looks like especially the virgin numbers, but we do have in vj at least 30 people waiting their noa2s in June.

for July I do also believe we have more approvals than it appears, because there were dates that show no approval updated, yet we know people are getting  their noa2s. (we had lots of that today too!)

The latest date that barely touched in July is July 24

However,we still have lots of early Julies waiting. So they still do have more to go. 

I personally expect the July overall to be done next week, and then one more week for July to have its fire.

And this would be the time for June to wrap up, so they can move to August. (my expected due date for August is second week of Feb. alllll fingers crossed)

In February USCIS is going to update their website, which will hopefully show "July 1 as of November 31" which would be the touch for Juners to start inquiries and them to move to August.

About NVC times

With some irregularities still occurring, NVC almost got back to its normal 2 weeks timeline.

If any delays again occur we will again start to track it!

For now Good luck to all of us!

Every week I am waiting for this updates. When I see them feels like I see a treasure 😂...makes me so happy knowing that I get closer to one of the most waited moments of my life. Thank you so so so much for keeping us updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/25/2018 at 9:00 PM, AntoinetteB said:

I know exactly what you mean my bestfriend is apprehensive about my love but honestly i think shes just nervous we won't spend as much time together anymore i think she had these big plans of us getting married together and now its just me but nothing can take my 😁 that man brings me more joy than any other has 😍😍😋😋 they'll come around men will use you in your own country for money 😂😂 

That’s right! It’s a shame bc people usually only hear about when this process goes wrong so that’s all they have to go on. These shows sure don’t help! Only a few more months until we can all be with our loves ❤️

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Timeline
1 hour ago, AbenaKofi said:

That’s right! It’s a shame bc people usually only hear about when this process goes wrong so that’s all they have to go on. These shows sure don’t help! Only a few more months until we can all be with our loves ❤️

Exactly its definitely the shows giving this process a bad name as well as lack of knowledge and closed mindedness. But anywho we are focused on our happiness and preparing our homes. Im not too happy about sharing my closet 😂😂😂 

whg.jpg.f70df6816f6844aed4d1a71e35ce3e62.jpg

guys - i am handing over my keys and leaving my beautiful apartment!

sh%& is getting real!!!! mixed emotions and a sad and happy face at the same time.... 

please let NOA2 come in March (as I will be visiting my Mr until mid March) 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, HarmonyAndYoussef said:

LITERALLY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOUR UPDATES. SURPRISINGLY JANUARY FELT LIKE IT CAME AND WENT, WHICH WAS A HUGE HELP IN MY ANXIETY FACTOR LOL MY FIANCE AND I HAVE STARTED TO PUT TOGETHER PHOTO ALBUMS AND PRINT OUR CHATS. WE HAVE A LOT OF COPIES OF HOW LONG WE'VE SKYPED. I THINK EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST YEAR, WE'VE TALKED FOR A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS ON VIDEO EACH DAY TO A MAXIMUM OF LIKE 9 HOURS. I SWEAR WE DON'T EVEN REALIZE THE TIME SOMETIMES AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LIKE HOW DO YOU TALK SO LONG? WHAT DO YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT? SOMETIMES WE DON'T EVEN TALK. WE'LL PLAY THIS GAME ON OUR PHONE TOGETHER THAT WE LIKE, OR WE'LL DO OUR EVERY DAY ACTIVITIES WHILE THE OTHER IS ON THE PHONE WITH US. JUST KINDA HELPS IN FEELING LIKE THE PERSON IS WITH YOU. INSHALLAH IM FLYING OUT TUESDAY FOR 10DAYS. THIS WILL BE MY.... 6TH TRIP SINCE FEB 2017. BUT I HOPE THAT THINGS THAT AT THIS PACE AND/OR PICK UP BECAUSE I THINK THE ANTS IN OUR PANTS ARE STARTING... :)

So that was awesomely hard to read :D 

But It makes me really really happy that these updates are giving some relief (I know it does to me!) 

I am soooo excited now that it is finally getting closer to september...

I remember back when I first started this they were barely doing May cases! Now we are counting days to August!

And I think you guys are doing great!! with that many trips! Photograph everything!!!! I hope everything will go well :D 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, HarmonyAndYoussef said:

Ah, sorry about that. I'm at work and I work in a Medical Lab and the only way the system works with results is by using all caps so all day, we just leave it and it seems like we are all screaming at each other. lol. This was definitely one big roller coaster that we didn't expect. I know we still have more steps to go but I'm praying the consulate in Morocco is somewhat nice. I won't be flying in for the interview because I already know I won't be allowed in and the only places surrounding the consulate are cafes where men go, so I'd have no where to even sit and wait.

Oh no worries about that I didn't think it was on purpose anyway 😊

I know normally they say morocco is hard but I think you guys have a nice visiting history! :) 

my fiance is not coming for the interview either (I'm the beneficiary) I rather have him come to Turkey to meet my family than here (I live somewhere else) and not waste his time when him being here in our case won't even help with anything. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.