AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, geowrian said:

No I-134 is provided with the I-129F. The beneficiary will present the I-134 at the interview (if requested...not all COs ask for this).

An I-864 is sent with AOS.

The I-129F and AOS is handled by USCIS, so the above text is technically correct as it is from USCIS, but misleading as the visa itself is handled by DOS.

For a second there you had me thinking the I-134 needed to be sent to USCIS alongside our initial I-129F packet... Thanks for clarifying!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/13/2018 at 6:23 PM, R&M2017 said:

HI September’s fillers!!! Happy to know than the they started with July already! I received my Noa1 on Sept 05. Can somebody please tell me when it’s my estimate date for NOA2? Because I can’t track it from here!    Thanks in advance! 

Hey there! My NOA1 is Sept. 27,2017 and I don't expect to hear anything back if not end of Feb. which marks 5 months from application then it might not be mid March or early April the latest (fingers crossed) as most cases now from June waited past 7 months for their NOA2, some RFEs. Once you received NOA2, then another waiting game for NVC to receive your case and acquire your case # which at an average now is taking about 45 days. Once you get your case # then it's a ll a piece of cake from there, file visa app, schedule medical and interview and VOH all in all should only take about a month or less depending on how your planning to schedule the rest of the process, put in mind though that once they approved your petition (NOA2), you will only be given about 4 months to finish everything and POE which in some cases due to a heavy wait on case #s they run short of time, but that can be extended by request per my understanding. Hope this helps and have a great day! Just hang in there, days are going by pretty fast so in no time our time will come. God bless! :)

Edited by mayangjebjeb17

CASE FILED/SENT: 9/25/17

USCIS RECEIVED: 9/27/17

NOA 1: 9/29/17

NOA 2: 4/03/18

NVC RCVD. & CASE # ASSIGNED: 4/24/18

CASE LEFT NVC: 4/27/18

CONSULATE RECEIVED CASE: 4/29/18

MEDICAL @ ST. LUKE'S: 5/17/18

SPUTUM TEST: 5/23-25/18

PULMONARY EVAL: 5/30/18

CULTURE RESULT: 7/26/18 NEGATIVE!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: 8/07/18 APPROVED!!!

VISA RECEIVED: 9/01/18

CFO SEMINAR: 9/25/18

US ENTRY:  9/28/18 

MARRIAGE: 10/25/18

AOS FILED: 12/14/18 I-765, I-485, I-131

AOS NOA1: 12/19/18

BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE: 01/08/19

Timeline
19 hours ago, ahmedahmadyar said:

For a second there you had me thinking the I-134 needed to be sent to USCIS alongside our initial I-129F packet... Thanks for clarifying!

Me too! I was like " wait. what?!" wooo

Timeline
21 hours ago, Swissmiss82 said:

oooh a super tip for everyone:

i have checked for another flight for february and i checked the usual, kayak, skysanner, etc... and all flights were about 800 - 1300!

sooo.. whatever made me do that, i went on the direct websites of united, AA, delta etc and believe it or not:

i found a flight for 470 with delta that never showed on any of these websites!!!!! :o

as we also had a voucher from delta from a previous flight, we now paid 220 :D 

seeing my boo in 23 days again!!! YAAAAAYYY

PS: 128 days since NOA1 :rolleyes: we are getting somewhere!!!

hope everyone had a great weekend (especially @Hadassah123 hihihi) and wish everyone a good start into this new week with tons of approvals

oh and thanks @Naes for the detailed overview above <3 you rock, but... you already know you are my rockstar

What?! That's awesome.... :o 

Checking direct sites right now! :)

Thanks for the info!

Keep in mind today is a federal holiday, so USCIS (and NVC) should be closed.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Day 123

on the day 150 I'll ask fiancé to give a call to uscis....

Cool :) Let us know what they are going to tell him. We are on day 123 too (or 126) Notice date vs received date. Btw I need to follow your timeline. Hope it's not a problem :) At least I am sure (based on your work u thrown in here) you would update it after NOA2.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, ineedadisplayname said:

Cool :) Let us know what they are going to tell him. We are on day 123 too (or 126) Notice date vs received date. Btw I need to follow your timeline. Hope it's not a problem :) At least I am sure (based on your work u thrown in here) you would update it after NOA2.

Oh everyone will know easily when I get my noa2 😂 Not from a timeline but from my scream that will go reach California from Japan :D 

I'm expecting them to tell him we are in "normal processing times" "there is a backlog" "they are working on June 1" (or whatever at the moment they say they do...) and that they can't give information 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

but need to warm him up and bring him him up to speed on being angry at this process... I don't want him to go too soft when the time comes hehe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh everyone will know easily when I get my noa2 😂 Not from a timeline but from my scream that will go reach California from Japan :D 

I'm expecting them to tell him we are in "normal processing times" "there is a backlog" "they are working on June 1" (or whatever at the moment they say they do...) and that they can't give information 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

but need to warm him up and bring him him up to speed on being angry at this process... I don't want him to go too soft when the time comes hehe

Ha ha ha :)) When I will hear a scream coming from far far away I will know u got your NOA2 :))  Also it is not a bad idea to get accustomed to the support. Maybe I will ask my soon yo be  better half to call them next month and try to get some info if our background checks where completed at least. Not expecting any more information what I read from others. Btw not sure if being angry with the customer service will help. I read in some other threads that they just might hang up the phone. 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, ineedadisplayname said:

Ha ha ha :)) When I will hear a scream coming from far far away I will know u got your NOA2 :))  Also it is not a bad idea to get accustomed to the support. Maybe I will ask my soon yo be  better half to call them next month and try to get some info if our background checks where completed at least. Not expecting any more information what I read from others. Btw not sure if being angry with the customer service will help. I read in some other threads that they just might hang up the phone. 

Oh they hang up either way.. but I need my fiancé to grasp the situation overall... otherwise he is so chill he wouldn't even call them till day 300.....(me on the other I should never call... 

I forgot - after how many days are you allowed to contact the senator? lol was it 150 or 200?

I think when your @Naes NOA2 gets there, we all feel a little shake in our bodies, asleep or awake, we all feel you! haha

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

I forgot - after how many days are you allowed to contact the senator? lol was it 150 or 200?

I think when your @Naes NOA2 gets there, we all feel a little shake in our bodies, asleep or awake, we all feel you! haha

It needs to pass the processing time to show out of normal times but normally it used to be 150 days to contact congressman now I don't even think that helps.

16 minutes ago, Naes said:

It needs to pass the processing time to show out of normal times but normally it used to be 150 days to contact congressman now I don't even think that helps.

And what’s the “normal” processing time the Uscis gives? I hope it won’t go up to 150 days but if it does there’s no harm in contacting someone and see if they can do anything. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, dominika said:

And what’s the “normal” processing time the Uscis gives? I hope it won’t go up to 150 days but if it does there’s no harm in contacting someone and see if they can do anything. 

It is not a date, right now they barely started july and everyone is already 190 days almost.

normal processing times means the date on the website shows a date after your noa1 date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.