Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Wilma77 said:

Hola a todos, He estado tranquilo durante las últimas semanas.

Sólo quiero Congrats todo el mundo que tiene buenas noticias que :)   no podía leer todo de nuevo .. soooo mucho.

No quería publicar demasiado de mis noticias porque sé cómo se siente cuando todavía está esperando y otros van más allá de ti .. así que me he estado manteniendo en la parte de atrás :)

Espero que todos estén bien y lleguen a estar allí con los de amor.

Tengo mi médico en la 4 ª (2 días) e im soo nervioso no podía permanecer tranquilo ya :(

Será un día estresante un largo con mis 2 niños .. viajar en transporte público .. Espero que no se pierda nada y llegar tarde exct ..

No olvidar nada pffh ..   

Luego lo mismo de nuevo el 17 a la entrevista .. Im aa wreck allready   :wacko:

My interview is the same day as you, good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Let's all pray that August will be our lucky month even feng shui said it's a ghost month.  Always keep your faith and that's the most important. God bless us all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Adry2017 said:

My interview is the same day as you, good luck 

Good luck to you too. :)

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2017-03-07
Consulate :  
I-129F Sent : 2017-02-28
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-03-07
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-16
NVC Received : 2017-06-29
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-06-29
NVC Left : 2017-07-06
Consulate Received : 2017-07-12
Packet 3 Received : 2017-07-13
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-07-14
Packet 4 Received : 2017-07-20
Interview Date :

2017-08-17

Approved  2017-08-25

Flying  Sept 8th 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Wilma77 said:

Hi everyone,   I Been quiet for  the past few weeks.

Just want to Congrats everyone that got good news :)   i couldnt read back all.. soooo  much.

I didnt want to post too much of my news cause i know how it feels when you still  waiting and others go past you..  so i been keeping myself at the back :)

Hope everyone doing fine and get to be with there love ones soon.

I have my medical on the 4th(2 days) and im soo  nerveuse i couldnt stay quiet anymore :(

It will be a stressfull day a long with my 2 kids..   traveling by public transportation.. Hope we dont miss anything and get there Late   exct..

Not forget anything   pffh..   

Then the same thing  again on the  17th to the Interview..     Im a a wreck allready   :wacko:

Im sure everything will turn out well. Best wishes!😘

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
40 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I'm totally overwhelmed right now....didn't expect it to happen that quickly:

I've snailmailed Pack3 on this Monday. According to the German Post tracker it's not even there yet (so much for not working trackers on this visaprocess).

Earlier today I stalked on my ceac account for fun (by the way the only online thing of all that seems to work right)... saw "update 08/02"... thought.. "Oh, maybe the letter arrived and the postal tracker is broken."

An hour later I got the email... since then I'm in shock. I almost thought it's spammail... but NO!!!

It was a mail from UStraveldocs, the calendar is unlocked for me!!

SCHEDULED MY INTERVIEW FOR NEXT TUESDAY!!! :D:D:D 

I didn't expect that to happen for now, was ready and settled for 2-3 more weeks of waiting until the interview.
I just lost it... all this pressure. It could be over on Tuesday.

Wish me luck guys and girls!
And my fingers are crossed for all of you as well!

Yay!!!! USCIS probably told them to not update the post tracker! Sooo excited for you!!

K-1 Visa Jouney

Spoiler

24-Feb 2017 - I-129F packet sent to TX lockbox

28-Feb 2017 - I-129F Received Date

03-Mar 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

12-Jun 2017 - NOA2 Notice Date

26-Jun 2017 - NVC Case # Received

03-Jul 2017 - Embassy Received

05-Jul 2017 - Medical

14-Jul 2017 - Interview - APPROVED

18-Jul 2017 - Visa in hand!

21-Jul 2017 - POE Miami!!

27-Aug 2017 - MARRIED!!

AOS

31-AUG 2017 - Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765

06-SEP 2017 - NOA I-485,I-131, I-765

27-SEP 2017 Biometrics

24-OCT-2017 EAD/AP Approved

01-NOV-2017 Combo Card Received

23-JUL-2018 Interview

23-JUL-2018 - I-485 APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 hours ago, Majuuu said:

Thank you for a link. Yes, I used this website and chose nonimmigrant. Idk why it's not working...my fiancé called NVC again and they told same case# 

You must choose Immigrant then enter your number!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
54 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

I've snailmailed Pack3 on this Monday. According to the German Post tracker it's not even there yet (so much for not working trackers on this visaprocess).

Earlier today I stalked on my ceac account for fun (by the way the only online thing of all that seems to work right)... saw "update 08/02"... thought.. "Oh, maybe the letter arrived and the postal tracker is broken."

An hour later I got the email... since then I'm in shock. I almost thought it's spammail... but NO!!!

I didn't expect that to happen for now, was ready and settled for 2-3 more weeks of waiting until the interview.

You will do just fine! Don't forget to breathe! I am so excited for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

@Wilma77 @TearsOfBabylon @Adry2017

Good luck with your intervews! 

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? California Service Center on 2017-03-07
Consulate :  
I-129F Sent : 2017-02-28
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-03-07
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2017-06-16
NVC Received : 2017-06-29
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2017-06-29
NVC Left : 2017-07-06
Consulate Received : 2017-07-12
Packet 3 Received : 2017-07-13
Packet 3 Sent : 2017-07-14
Packet 4 Received : 2017-07-20
Interview Date :

2017-08-17

Approved  2017-08-25

Flying  Sept 8th 

Hi peeps, 

Could you please advise if my fiance need to fill  I-134 for me and my son separate, or one is enough?

thx

brgds

1 hour ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Holy moly lol 😂 you could knock me down with a feather 😂 You're even quicker than I was getting my interview ☺️ Are your nerves jangling already 😂 

2 hours ago, Nathan&Amy said:

Sent (emailed) Packet 3 in yesterday 08/01 to Montreal and received the email back today 08/02 to go ahead and schedule interview (Packet 4)! Thanks all for your help on this step! @eastcoastgroove @calahjosh931 @gob332 @PR&PR @tab0712 @Estibaliz @GazLisa

For any Canadians interested, the earliest appointment date currently showing is September 6.

Youre welcome ☺ March Whiners stick together 😉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Day 142. Nothing in informed delivery, no changes in any nearby cases, and the VJ database shows no changes from last night, though there was an 8/1 NOA2 that popped up yesterday.

The average NOA2 wait time for the past week is now 137 days.

At least that means they're working on the older cases? Not a lot of hope to offer today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.