Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,589 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, calahjosh931 said:

I have all the necessary shots the t/dap,mmr I didn't need varicella because I had chicken pox when I was 3 and my doctor signed off on it also I didn't need the flu shot because it's only needed between nov-march. I had my vacs record with me so all my other shots are recorded

I'm having my medical tomorrow in Toronto. I have the tetanus shot the mmr but I don't have the varicella. But I had chicken pox when I was kid, but I don't have a written evidence of that. I had it when all my sibling and I had it. Do you think that would suffice? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, rose_jay said:

I'm having my medical tomorrow in Toronto. I have the tetanus shot the mmr but I don't have the varicella. But I had chicken pox when I was kid, but I don't have a written evidence of that. I had it when all my sibling and I had it. Do you think that would suffice? 

From what people said, having it as a child is enough! I do not know how strict they are about finding or showing off a scar here in Canada. If you can show a scar from varicella great! If not I am not sure. 

Pretty much no one has evidence of having the chicken pox haha! 

Edited by PR&PR

01/05/17    I-129F mailed to CSC
01/10/17    i-129F received date

05/10/17    NOA2 approved

05/31/17    NVC received

06/14/17    NVC assigned case number

06/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone)

06/16/17  NVC Left (online program)

06/19/17 Status updated to 'Ready'

06/19/17 Packet 3 sent

07/11/17 Packet 4 received

06/17/17 Letter received from Embassy

08/02/17  Interview Date (approved)

08/07/17 Visa ready for pick up

08/14/17 VISA IN HAND

08/14/17 POE Montreal (preclearance)/Minneapolis

09/08/17 MARRIED

09/12/17 Submitted I-485/I-765/I-131

09/15/17 Received date on the 3 NOA1

10/12/17 Biometrics appt.

10/27/17 Case ready to be scheduled for interview

12/13/17 Approval Notice date

12/21/17 Card in Hand

09/12/18 Mailed Submission for I-765/I-131 renewal

09/14/18 Case was rcvd

09/17/18 E-notification

10/25/18 Rcvd interview letter

11/28/18 Interview

12/15/18 Approved (Had to redo my physical or we would have been approved on the spot)

13 minutes ago, rose_jay said:

This depends on the hospital but for mine they said they would do a blood test to see if it reacts to the virus? - and let you know if you'll need to get the shot or not. I did let them know I had the chicken pox when I was young but they still need to confirm that is the case. They will just use the blood they draw from you for the other tests, so it isn't an additional step to do for this. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I have a quick question, my fiance will enter to US on Friday, what documents she need to bring here to show the CBP at the gate and what we gonna do before AOS process ?

Thanks for your help

15 minutes ago, SkruDe said:

Update:

My fiance had her medical exam today in Bogota, Colombia.  All appears to have gone well and she was able to pick up her packet of results in the same day!  She did have to get 3 shots.  Chicken Pox was one of them.  I think one of them was the Flu also, which it's not Flu season so I don't know why she had to take that one, but she did.  And I'm not sure what the third one is.

Anyways, it appears all is well and now in 1 week I fly down to see her and in 1 week and 1 day we have our interview at the Embassy together!

So close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've almost made it!

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well first day of the Sputum tests is today, Juvy is at St Luke's now. Arrived 5:00 am and number 50 in line.

Hope these next 3 days result in a negative test result. 2 month wait for us to find out. Praying for the best I miss her so much

congrats to those getting visa approvals, our time will come soon enough.  Everything happens for a reason

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Timeline
9 minutes ago, mbassett said:

Well first day of the Sputum tests is today, Juvy is at St Luke's now. Arrived 5:00 am and number 50 in line.

Hope these next 3 days result in a negative test result. 2 month wait for us to find out. Praying for the best I miss her so much

congrats to those getting visa approvals, our time will come soon enough.  Everything happens for a reason

I wish the best of luck on the Test, I hope all turns out well for you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chris&RunnyRun said:

I wish the best of luck on the Test, I hope all turns out well for you! 

Thanks, We will get through this regardless of outcome. We have enough love and patience to deal with whatever the outcome is

I have waited my whole life for her, whats a few more months

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

19 minutes ago, mbassett said:

Hang in there. Pointless stuff, but all we can do is jump through the hoops.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
7 hours ago, rose_jay said:

I chose the visa doctor in Toronto dr Lyndon mascarenhas and on the website there is a printable checklist of the vacines. I took that to my doctor here where I live and I mentioned to him I had chicken pox in 1996. He wrote it down and signed it and I gave it to  the receptionist at the medical appointment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I am sure this has been answered multiple times on here, I've gone through a few pages and haven't found the answer tho :D

NVC said they received my case today, when do you guys think would be a good time to call for a case number? The rep on the phone said it can take up to 2 weeks, but I know it can be sooner... 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Antonia & Dian said:

I am sure this has been answered multiple times on here, I've gone through a few pages and haven't found the answer tho :D

NVC said they received my case today, when do you guys think would be a good time to call for a case number? The rep on the phone said it can take up to 2 weeks, but I know it can be sooner... 

I'd wait like 7 business days:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.