Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,152 posts in this topic

On 7/17/2023 at 8:46 PM, bspouse said:

USCIS Immigrant Fee Payment Date:  April 10 2023

Entered POE: May 19 2023

Card in production: June 17 2023

Card in production ** again ** July 14 2023

We are traveling tomorrow for medical emergency.

Does he needs to be at home to get the physical green card ?

Can someone else can receive it for him ?

Does USPS - deliver in the mail box without any complication ?  

Did anyone experience with two Card in production dates?

Thanks

Any update on this?  I am on a similar situation

Immigrant Fee payment June 1

Entered from Vancouver Canada June 8

OS155A approved, card being produced July 25

No information yet.  I am unable to track it since I did not recieve any access code.  I am only going to the public page and enter the receipt number.  

When I try to add the case to my USCIS account, it asks for access code which should be in some kind of a notice which I never received.  Does the public site include the USPS tracking number once it is picked up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 7:24 AM, addpeace said:

Has anyone paid after landing?

We had no idea there was another fee to be paid so my husband landed on April 27th and we paid the fee on May 21st. SS says his card is pending and immigrant fee received is the only notice on the uscis account still. We did send in an after 90 days notice. 

Yes, you have to pay Green card fees before or after landing ASAP. When I paid it was about $220 USD. Once they receive fees, only when they will start processing green card !!

Edited by Mmk2112

On 8/24/2023 at 12:17 PM, Ochanosono said:

My parents arrived 7/12/23, status changed to Card is being produced since 8/13/23 and they still haven’t received the green card yet. Anyone in the same situation?

Any change for your parents yet?

I’m in a somewhat similar situation with me being the primary beneficiary and my wife, the derivative beneficiary.

My timeline:

May 15th: Paid immigration and processing fees for my wife and myself.

July 1st: We entered the US via San Francisco.

July 7th: We received our SSNs (both).

Aug 3rd: We received notice that our GCs were being produced.

Aug 8th: Wife received notice that her GC was mailed.

Aug 11th: Wife received her GC.

I’m still waiting for an update on my GC. 

On 9/13/2023 at 11:07 PM, Sasa1121 said:

We received a "Card Is Being Produced" notice on September 3rd which also stated that the Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration was approved.  No action since.  Should we be concerned?

I got approval on July24 (Card is being produced) and it was updated again on September 3rd with the same status and no update since then. Did you get an update?

My Status as below:

Aug 13:Immigration Fees Paid

Aug 26:POE

Sep 8: SSN received

Sep  18:New Card being Produced

Sep 25:New Card Mailed

Sep 28:Card was delivered.

In my case, change of address(Didn't change at POE, they never asked) was requested  in AR-11 on Aug 27.Got change of address confirmation on Sep 15.Card was mailed in new address.

On 9/12/2023 at 2:35 PM, MaliceDaMeanest said:

Any change for your parents yet?

I’m in a somewhat similar situation with me being the primary beneficiary and my wife, the derivative beneficiary.

My timeline:

May 15th: Paid immigration and processing fees for my wife and myself.

July 1st: We entered the US via San Francisco.

July 7th: We received our SSNs (both).

Aug 3rd: We received notice that our GCs were being produced.

Aug 8th: Wife received notice that her GC was mailed.

Aug 11th: Wife received her GC.

I’m still waiting for an update on my GC. 

My timeline (updated):

Sep 12th: I received a biometrics appointment letter

Sep 29th: Biometrics appointment.

Sep 29th: Case tracking status changed to "Actively being reviewed" following biometrics appointment.

And now the wait continues....

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.