Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,152 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2023 at 4:30 PM, ctv92 said:

Paid Jan 6, 2023

Entered Jan 7, 2023 via Montreal/Vermont land border (status was we have received payment for a long time)

Biometrics letter sent March 24, 2023 (no change in status, received letter in the mail)

Biometrics appointment April 14, 2023

Card is being produced May 21, 2023

Card mailed May 24, 2023

Card received May 27, 2023

I was able to travel 3 times with the temporary stamp in my pp.

Hoping for a quicker resolution for you all!

• 2 weeks later...

April 19, 2023 - We received your USCIS Immigrant fee payment for your Permanent Resident Card related to your immigrant visa.

May 6, 2023 - entered US via JFK

June 3, 2023 - We are producing your new card for your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration.

June 7, 2023 - We mailed your new card your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, directly to the address you gave us.

June 10, 2023 - card received

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Valericious said:

Anyone that received their GC recently can share their time line?

USCIS told me the card was sent in production on June 12 and as of June 20 I did not receive it yet. Also status is still “Card is being produced” :(

It may take upto 2 weeks for actual delivery. Register on USPS for pre informed delivery. 

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

Thanks for the reply. Reading through this forum I’ve noticed that after the status changes to “card is being produced” it takes a couple of days before the next status which is “ we mailed your card”. This is why my concern…

1 hour ago, Valericious said:

Thanks for the reply. Reading through this forum I’ve noticed that after the status changes to “card is being produced” it takes a couple of days before the next status which is “ we mailed your card”. This is why my concern…

Can you please share when you entered, paid the fee and the port of entry? 

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

Fee received by USCIS May 15th, 2023

POE June 2nd,2023 (Montreal Airport)

Card is being produced June 15th,2023

USCIS agent told me they have June 12th as date of request for card to be produced. When I track the case with receipt number I see 15th as date of request for the card to be produced. I have contacted USCIS and the agent submitted a request to the production center  to see why card was not produced yet. 

Timeline

When I try to check the green card status using the IOE number on the immigration fee receipt, it keep giving me an error message. So frustrating. No one else seems to be experiencing this. I even called USCIS and they said they received the immigration fee payment on May 12 but it still worries me because there is no way to track the GC now. 

Has this happened to anyone else??

USCIS 
01/08/2022 - Married in Bulgaria

02/12/2022 - Submitted I-130 online 

02/12/2022 - NOA 1 (Nebraska Service Center) ➡️ Transferred (Potomac Service Center)

05/23/2022 - Sent K3 Packet

05/26/2022 - K3 Receipt Notice (Potomac Service Center)

06/21/2022 - Status Update (Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS)

02/22/2023 - Approved 🎉 (notice came from NBC Service Center) 

Total: 375 days

NVC

03/01/2023 Welcome Email

03/01/2023 Paid Fees

03/03/2023 Submitted NVC paperwork

03/18/2023 Documentarily Qualified 🎉

04/04/2023 Received Interview Letter

Total: 34 days

Embassy - Sofia, Bulgaria

04/27/2023 - Medical

05/09/2023 - Interview (Approved)

USA

05/12/2023 - Arrived in the US

06/30/2023 - Received Green Card in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.