Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,152 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, WaiverFinder said:

I entered in US at the end of February , and paid the fee on the same day. Now the status is 'card is being produced'. My wife's status is still 'fee received' despite the fact that we entered at the same time. 

It's very normal. I got my GC update about a month later than my wife. Eventually you both will get your GCs. 

Edited by Shaksaat

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
14 hours ago, WaiverFinder said:

I entered in US at the end of February , and paid the fee on the same day. Now the status is 'card is being produced'. My wife's status is still 'fee received' despite the fact that we entered at the same time. 

Similar situation.

I entered on the 19th Feb and paid before I even entered. Status still says "Fee received".

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

HI all, sharing my information just so that everyone has more data on this.

We paid in November 2022 after approval through consular processing. Arrived in the US (DFW) on February 16th 2023.

Family of 4.

My wife's (E22) status changed as follows:

• March 20th 2023: Card is Being Produced
  • March 30th 2023: Card was mailed to me
  • Received Card in hand on March 31st 2023.

The rest of us in the family (I am the main applicant E21 together with two kids who are E23) still show 'Immigrant Visa Fee Payment Received' - same status as November 2022.

Hello everyone. I am so distraught right now. I entered the US on Jan 26. I've been regularly checking up on my physical green card. I decided to just be patient then yesterday when I looked up the status, its says my GC was delivered on 14 April. There's nothing in the mail. I'm so worried. Its shows the correct zip code and the exact time it was supposedly delivered but I have not received it at all. 

What should I do?

4 hours ago, TeeKay11 said:

Hello everyone. I am so distraught right now. I entered the US on Jan 26. I've been regularly checking up on my physical green card. I decided to just be patient then yesterday when I looked up the status, its says my GC was delivered on 14 April. There's nothing in the mail. I'm so worried. Its shows the correct zip code and the exact time it was supposedly delivered but I have not received it at all. 

What should I do?

Your stress is totally understandable. Have you checked with neighbors and USPS?

On 4/15/2023 at 8:26 PM, WaiverFinder said:

I paid the fee on the 15th of February and still have 'fee received'.

This system is frustrating.

01/2023 - Paid uscis fee

3/3/2023 - Entered US

4/24/2023 - Card being produced

Direct Consular Filing - Frankfurt

03/14/2016 I-130 Sent

03/15/2016 Check cashed

03/16/2016 I-130 NOA1

04/19/2016 I-130 NOA2 (took two! weeks in the mail)

05/17/2016 Got Case# after emailing the Frankfurt Consulate

Continued application in 2022…

On 4/26/2023 at 10:30 PM, texcal said:

01/2023 - Paid uscis fee

3/3/2023 - Entered US

4/24/2023 - Card being produced

4/27/2023 - Card has been shipped

03/14/2016 I-130 Sent

03/15/2016 Check cashed

03/16/2016 I-130 NOA1

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

HI guys, in response to not receiving my card after arriving with my family on 02/16/2023, I have today received separate notices (for me and the family) to attend a Biometric Appointment (ASC Appointment Notice).

Not sure why this has popped up for me, but hopefully just a formality. Thankfully USCIS has picked up my city of residence and the appointment is in the same city :)

On 4/15/2023 at 6:26 PM, WaiverFinder said:

Meanwhile, I've received my card and the card of my wife was mailed. However, there is no tracking number for her card. Is the tracking number optional? On my case, I had a tracking number for the delivery. 

On 4/28/2023 at 8:16 AM, texcal said:

4/27/2023 - Card has been shipped

5/1/2023 - Card arrived

03/14/2016 I-130 Sent

03/15/2016 Check cashed

03/16/2016 I-130 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.